MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Joabna_Smith_Old - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 04:47 AM)Sixxxy Wrote: My only big question amongst all this is, why can only premium users use the money transfer systems that the bank has to offer? It seems like it would be such a helpful thing for everyone, especially since free players would still just use the tried and true rodeo method until that is implemented for them as well. I can't understand why they don't allow all players to transfer money using the bank.

i fully agree.
with the new changes, money has become more valuable for new users. I get that some people are too lazy to put in some work for there new outfits, but why cant non premiums use the bank to transfer? It is veering away from ''premium'' content and just into straight up discrimination to the poor plebs Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Miskil - 04-18-2017

Since now, as people are saying as i have not tested it personally, that new accounts start with no money how about a tutorial that uses one or more npcs that will teach the basics to the game, yes i do realize not much to grasp but it can feel overwhelming for some people i know, and will allow them to earn money with the tasks repeatable for them and in the end of it they get an outfit so they have two in their 'closet'. I know someone mentioned this earlier in this forum but just saying an idea for their idea. The new user can start just like the rest of us or even in a screen map that has the npcs around and they have dialogue welcoming to the area or what not and teach them to use the controls, explain the inventory and closet, while showing them the different poses. It can be a way to even tease them about getting premium later on before they leave the area to join the servers

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Joabna_Smith_Old - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 11:38 AM)Miskil Wrote: Since now, as people are saying as i have not tested it personally, that new accounts start with no money how about a tutorial that uses one or more npcs that will teach the basics to the game, yes i do realize not much to grasp but it can feel overwhelming for some people i know, and will allow them to earn money with the tasks repeatable for them and in the end of it they get an outfit so they have two in their 'closet'. I know someone mentioned this earlier in this forum but just saying an idea for their idea. The new user can start just like the rest of us or even in a screen map that has the npcs around and they have dialogue welcoming to the area or what not and teach them to use the controls, explain the inventory and closet, while showing them the different poses. It can be a way to even tease them about getting premium later on before they leave the area to join the servers

what i read what that new accounts still get some start up cash on their first avata. but new avatars do not.
so new players still have a quick boost, but alt farming wont work anymore.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - mickboy12 - 04-18-2017

*raise my hand* All i want is hoodies ;c

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Miskil - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 02:32 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: what i read what that new accounts still get some start up cash on their first avata. but new avatars do not.
so new players still have a quick boost, but alt farming wont work anymore.

It was well after I had posted that that I re read up on the issue and seen that it was after first that gets none but still the idea of a tutorial could be sound i think

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - mikoha - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 09:40 PM)Miskil Wrote: It was well after I had posted that that I re read up on the issue and seen that it was after first that gets none but still the idea of a tutorial could be sound i think

A tutorial would have been great to have. I don't think I did any major mistake first day or two, but a 5-10 min tutorial would have made stuff a bit easier. Today I told a new one shortly about rooms, a tutorial could have explained that (better).
Of course as time go and new stuff get into game, that toturial would be longer. But if it had an option to quit/continue, people to take it anytime they want and even later on use it as a "wikisexia - where was that bank and what can I do there?".

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jackson125 - 04-19-2017

Well... the shower sex is actually... pretty disappointing. The water effects actually make the scene look pretty ugly. My suggestion is to place the water in the background rather then the front. And gee, really? A purple background? You guys are re-using an old pose and you can't even be bothered to make the background look like an actual shower? *sigh*

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - mikoha - 04-19-2017

(04-19-2017, 12:21 PM)Jackson125 Wrote: Well... the shower sex is actually... pretty disappointing. The water effects actually make the scene look pretty ugly. My suggestion is to place the water in the background rather then the front. And gee, really? A purple background? You guys are re-using an old pose and you can't even be bothered to make the background look like an actual shower? *sigh*

Here we get a place to have free sex.....with a prem pose, that even nonprem male level 3+ can use and we get experimence as well, but you choise to focus on negative stuff?
I don't know if experimence is lover than in a rented room, but it is experimence and it do not cost any money.
Nonprem male do need to reach level 3 to get into bath, but that is no news and when they can get in, they can have free sex with a pose they can't use normaly in a room.
I agree, that background could be better and a new pose would have been great.....but.....I rather have this option now, than wait maybe months to have it. Who knows, maybe in time a more fitting background and a new pose (a shower only pose perhaps) show up.....

I'm all in for this upgrade, GJ devs!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 04-19-2017

I love it too ! A sex pose u can have without even having unlocked it, and without having to pay for a room ! Its exactly the kind of stuff that rebalances the game in the right direction towards good fun. And altough it wasnt my favorite pose at all i feel the shower makes it look much better! This update gets a big thumb up from me !

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Blck - 04-19-2017

My opinion is here : https://twitter.com/Blck50671158?lang=pl&lang=pl