MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - sandra1973 - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 12:41 PM)Bufalo Wrote: Well, this discussion is over since new accounts starts with $0. Now they sale ingame money, so isn't free anymore.

I love the idea of sexual herbs, like huge tits and ass for a single fuck, or giant cock, or two cocks. Most of poses just need a little adaptation, i think it can be done.

Other thing that would be great is a peep show. A girl gets in the pole and invite one of the crowd, so everybody in the pole can see it. Three or four poses without "easy-normal-hard" thing, just constant sex and a cum animation. It could be like: sucking cocks (based in "on the knees" dance), sucking pussy, Standing doggystyle (her tits around the pole) and standing missionary (her back against the pole)

Would love to see this kind of thing on the pole. At the moment it's just RP which is good but I'd rather me the one giving the BJ as well as RP

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - emirc - 04-17-2017

I'm happy with these changes , and removing Alt farming(Spamming) but it will be great if we can buy game cash with cheap price and this will stop those scammers who are selling premium code for in game cash

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - PremiumAccount - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 02:15 PM)carnacien Wrote: just wanna say it here for clarity: premium avatars still start with 1k . Leaving your 6th spot for farming will give a premium player 1 k a day, easily transfered through the bank to your main. So i think it should cover your expenses most days.

Oh good to hear! I didn't know it ! it's a good point for stay premium! But i have already all my slot are occuped by avatars for doing different RP with my girlfriend :/
Do you think add more slot for premium soon ?

And yeah Miskil! If I had to start the game right now, with $ 0. And seeing the price of the rooms and clothes, and all the time you have to spend in the mini games (unpleasant and not funny) to earn very little money ... for sure I would not have Played a long time and I would not come back on this game.

Devs, have you thought to make a (long) tutorial for new players could start with money ?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Diana - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 12:41 PM)Bufalo Wrote: Well, this discussion is over since new accounts starts with $0. Now they sale ingame money, so isn't free anymore.

[...]

now that they added the possibility to buy in-game currency, wouldn't it be logical to "open up" Premium poses/outfits for free users too? They just have to add a price to the poses and raise the price tag of the clothes (only for free users, that is).
This way, even through long farming, people who can't/don't want to spend actual money would enjoy almost all game features!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - TamenMay - 04-17-2017

Diana, I agree with you fully. If Devs want to get some more money with in-game cash buying, then they have to adapt the game for it.
1) They SHOULD create more things we can spend money on - make poses and clothes (premium ones) more expensive and open for all (just as you sugested).
2) Or make a MUCH more fun ways to make those money.

If they want people to buy premium now, they can make make use of #1 AND make everything very cheap for premiums.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 04-17-2017

Just throwing in my 3cents on this....
I'll never spend real money to get fake money. It may benefit the Devs but it's no benefit to me. But to each his own.

I'm not attracted to the idea of using on of my premium avatars to alt farm for money because 1st off I would rather use that avatar for a variety of role play characters. 2nd ultimately alt farming is not the solution. It will eventually crowd the game with useless avatars. When the Devs decide to sell the game buyers will question all these fake avatars. 3rd alt farming has got a negative reputation and it will eventually be voted out but users wanting a better way to make money fairly. Alt farming is ultimately unsustainable. So I'm not going to use my premium status for farming. The Devs need to come up with a better method to make money.

To piggy back on Ivan's idea for premium user jobs, another idea could be to allow premium avatars to work the glory hole as an alternative to Pamela. It'll give the users a chance to pick Pamela or a list of premium avatars so they don't get bored with the glory hole. The premium user can earn a commission for each glory hole game that their avatar is used in. This same concept can be applied in the rodeo or shooting gallery.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 04-17-2017

Solution for new avatars: instead of giving them cash, give them a coupon for a room, and one for glasses/hat. That way they can have a taste of the game if they re real players, without any inconvenenience/temptation for farming.

I agree all clothes should become non prem, since the game $ are kind of becoming the premium currency in this game now, as that s whats for sale

Finally, taking 1k per day as a perk for premium membership does not strike me as excessive, and i wouldnt consider it alt farming (tough id say i wouldnt mind if it came with coupons for outfit/bedrooms instead of cash). I guess we could ask a 7th spot on premium, since it seems that plenty of u actually use their 6 !

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - CGin - 04-17-2017

dunno today saw 2 lvl 1 asking/begging for money , was wondering what happened then heard about this starting with 0 , feeling horrible for taking advantage of the girl U_U , and then again poor guys can't get it like that.
so giving lesser money like 100-200$ for a room or to get more money somehow with it.
or making the mini-games give out more money like 30 second in the rodeo give 60 or 50$ instead of 30$.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - PremiumAccount - 04-17-2017

Due to the fact that now, I'm forced to play mini-games to earn money. And that I do not want to play there because these mini-games are boring. I refused several times to take rooms for new players who beg for sex or xp, and I no longer help them financially.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Sixxxy - 04-18-2017

My only big question amongst all this is, why can only premium users use the money transfer systems that the bank has to offer? It seems like it would be such a helpful thing for everyone, especially since free players would still just use the tried and true rodeo method until that is implemented for them as well. I can't understand why they don't allow all players to transfer money using the bank.