MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest (/showthread.php?tid=1742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - LilCaylee - 07-30-2018

I would like to see us gain the ability to sit on furniture in rooms, if it is possible.

I would also request that you add an outfit for women...Cut the evening gown off to barely cover our butts, such as Penny Funch's. THAT is the most commonly used "tool" for us to attract men, in real life. The SHORT DRESS!

The added bio space is a plus, too...so many good ideas, if they are possible.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - LilCaylee - 08-01-2018

Does  anyone even read this, anymore? Sigh...I have posted and receive no response...I do not have the "New Thread Button", so I cannot even start a new question...How do I fix that problem? The New Thread Button? Why do I not have it? SCREAMS! Giggles...

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Emmie - 08-01-2018

You need to have posted 20 posts before you're allowed to make your own threads.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - LilCaylee - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 01:23 PM)Emmie OH! Thank you, Emmie. I never saw that written anywhere..I appreciate you taking the time to tell me. Wrote: You need to have posted 20 posts before you're allowed to make your own threads.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Overfiend - 08-01-2018

Here is an idea that may be a stretch but it would be cool.

in websites like cams.com & chaturbate.com the female models use a vibrator that wirelessly connect to the website. Everytime the client tips then it vibrates pleasuring the model.

Well imagine an interactive sexual experience using wirelessly partner controlled vibrators. If our avatars could be linked to such a tool then everytime your partner fucks you in manual mode the vibrator reacts. When your partner selects an automatic easy, medium or hard then the vibrator reacts with a steady vibration of the selected intensity. the Avatar with the vibrator will show a special icon indicating that their vibrator is on. We won't be able to see the person on the other side but we could feel each other. It can be an interactive vibrator experience with the females sensing the vibrations controlled by the male's.

The male's on the other hand can purchase a Fleshlight stroker and insert the vibrator on the back end of the Fleshlight so that they feel the sensations controlled by females. Maybe there's already a toy of that design that can be applied here.

Taking it a step beyond that imagine if the devs can link our avatars to virtual goggles that gives us a realistic experience.

Yes I already know there are major obstacles for this to be implemented but it might be worth putting on the list for the super long term.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Zephyr - 08-01-2018

Emmie said, “Whether or not it's difficult is not the issue, if it's annoying, it's annoying.” True but what is annoying for one player may not be for another.

I think that what is suggested is it that invites to auctions/parties can be bulk handled;  no harm in that as Emmie says.

What Vrook seems to fear is unrequested invites to auctions/parties but they are easily declined.  I decline loads of cold requests but would welcome some party ones.

Amberlicious lost me with some of the technical stuff.  But she said, “I think the problem we are trying to solve with this search feature is to find players with compatible kinks. The solution to this isn't a search, but a better profile with more fields.”

But without a search feature, even with a more comprehensive bio, won’t we have to look at individual bios?  Not see who is online with same desires easily.  Same for forum matching, it needs a search function.

I can see your worry if combined with mass messaging.

It is a topic under consideration here already and may be the main one.

Emmie said, “You technically still can be, via the bank, though at least they still have to pay for that.”  Sorry, I don’t know to what that relates.

LilCaylee said, “I would like to see us gain the ability to sit on furniture in rooms, if it is possible.”  I just don’t see the players’ advantage for the devs’ work.

Added your clothes suggestion to a site where it will be better considered.

Most people’s ideas are good;  it is really a process of prioritising.

Does anyone even read this, anymore? Sigh...I have posted and receive no response...I

So sorry, not on 24/7/365 for you.

PS Overfiend We struggle to get an update on poses, clothes and other things.  We are not going to get this so I really do not want to suggest it.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Overfiend - 08-02-2018

No worries Zephyr, i understand. I realize it's tough to do.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Vrook - 08-02-2018

It's not that I fear the constant invites that will come, if that feature will be implemented.

You say you can decline the invites. Indeed, but let's say, you're either in bed or writing a pm. Wouldn't be nice to have to close pop-ups every 2 seconds.

The only way I can see this feature working in a non-invasive way, is if there will be the possibility to turn on DND but only for mass invites.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Zephyr - 08-03-2018

(08-02-2018, 02:52 PM)Vrook Wrote: It's not that I fear the constant invites that will come, if that feature will be implemented.

You say you can decline the invites. Indeed, but let's say, you're either in bed or writing a pm. Wouldn't be nice to have to close pop-ups every 2 seconds.

The only way I can see this feature working in a non-invasive way, is if there will be the possibility to turn on DND but only for mass invites.

I think that original idea was to simplify invites to an event – party/auction;  maybe pre-register.  So no problem.

Maybe previous participants would be invited but I don’t think it was ever meant to be to all players.

In that case not really a problem more than any unrequested invite.

Suggestion already made that invites be put in a folder like PMs would solve that.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Zephyr - 08-03-2018

Some things seem uncontroversial, like more Bio space; no one will object. The only thing worth polling is it more or less important than more PM space.

Mass invites, like economy or experience before, have their supporters and detractors. In that case, I think that a clear proposal for change has to be outlined before it is polled.