MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest (/showthread.php?tid=1742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Overfiend - 08-07-2018

Thanks for the words of advice Jenna-X.
You're right i need to find someone like that....
unless of course that someone is you. :-)

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - -J- - 08-09-2018

Inspired by Puzzle Pirates of all things: A weekly unlocked premium pose.

Every week, one randomly selected pose that would normally be locked to free accounts gets unlocked for that week. Would give free players something to actually spend exp on, and give them an idea of what to expect of the premium poses in action. Could alternate between men and women just so there isn't one long stretch of male-only or female-only poses.

Or if a whole week is too much, maybe just a Thirsty Thursday? Big Grin

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Overfiend - 08-09-2018

that sounds interesting. Great for marketing too.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Overfiend - 08-11-2018

here are some suggestions for the existing Petnis Minigame
1. It would be cool to have a multi-player option in this game. Two players can control a petnis and they can race each other. They can bet money similar to the rodeo. The player that goes the farthest distance wins the money. And maybe they can have an option to bet sex using their own avatars in the same MF sex pose.
2. another way to do a multi- player mode is to have one player control the speed of the girl walking & the other player controls the petnis. They can bet money. if the petnis can get the girl naked he can get the money wagered and sex. if the girl can keep any item of her clothes on then she wins the money

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - IvanXLIV - 08-13-2018

How about the following ideas to maximize the use of purchased "special" items…

1) When paying for sex at Madame Olivia's, giving flowers (purchased at the Gnome's hidden cave) allows the client to unlock one of the brothel worker's own sex poses (randomly-determined to spice up the encounter); also, a client could have the option to pay twice or thrice the requested payment to unlock additional poses in the brothel worker's repertoire;

2) Allowing any player who purchased the double-ended black dildo from Penny Funch (Vodka Bar) to trigger the Sander Sisters' sex scene for FREE (instead of paying 500$ each time).

Ivan

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Overfiend - 08-14-2018

I like the idea of giving flowers to NPCs to unlock additional sex poses.
I also like the idea of giving flowers to get 1 free round of sex at the brothel. but it would have to be limited to 1x per day.
I like the idea of getting 1 round with a brothel worker using their sex pose. Ive always wanted to use the female version of MF poses at the brothel. Though it sound difficult implement. Maybe instead of that specific worker's poses, it can be any 1 opposite sex pose that you choose and with any worker that you choose. but it has to be limited to 1 per day
Also we should be able to give flowers to other avatars, generally speaking

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Jessica_V - 08-18-2018

should give bank teller standing doggystyle $500

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Overfiend - 08-18-2018

We need more areas within zones that allow players to interact. Like the Oasis & Red Heat. Within the Oasis there is an area in public to chat and you can go in the baths to interact with other players. The same is true for the Red heat & the strip club.

Areas like the Suburbs & the new zone just added are just to get your game updates then they go vacant. Every Zone should an area that provides a means for player to player interaction. For example, we nee a zone for public group sex (3somes & 4 some). The petnis forest should have an area for people to use the petnis pose on each other. The Jails should have the ability to usea sex pose in the cells. The suburbs should have a sex in a car scene or a backyard pool.

A long story short zone where we can just stand around to chat are wasting potential

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Estarossa_Red - 08-20-2018

I don't know if anybody suggested or it's in development, but how do you from MnF developers think about having mini games group missions RP themed? Examples below.

Ex 1:

Cuck RP POV - Story: Minigame for up to 4 people. Possible threads: 1-The wife; 2-The wife lover; 3-The Cuck; 4-The 3rd element (could be another male or female for a 3some) optional.

Evening dinner in a house or apartment of the wife lover (could be a setup chosen before minigame starts). Pleasant talk during dinner while wife (employee) flirts with her lover (employer). Insinuations during dinner. Cuck has to excuse himself with some job emergency at the job place that will take the whole night. However, since he can't control himself, he hides his car close by and comes back to see what happens. Then he sees his wife on the living room flirting and so it goes on. Slow strip, default clothes should be included in the mini game, like evening sexy dress, stockings etc.

Optionals should include profission of the wife (maid, babysitter, secretary, colleague, etc.), which could make for the clothes choices.

Ex. 2:

Teacher RP POV Story: Up to 3 people or more: 1-Teacher (Male or Female); 2-Student; 3-Student or Teacher (Optional)

Last test of the year and the student fails. He/she has a crush on his/her teacher. Teacher realizes it, and take advantage of the student. Clothes are set with some optionals from each character.

Other suggestions:

Friend's Mom/Dad
Stepmom/Father
Stepsister/Brother
Boss/Male or Female/ BDSM
Cousin
Famous Characters (Comic Books, TV Shows, Games, Actors/Actresses etc)
Maid (my favorite)

I see a lot of RPs and would be nice if you could make it actually happen. Don't know if money related, but should be really cheap. Like U$5 a month. I think it would have a lot of people that would pay for that.

RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - Overfiend - 08-20-2018

Russwar,
I think a good place to start is by adding an MNF University location (a school). Then Role playing in the school can flourish. Then we can request public sex poses in the classroom.

Similarly, maybe adding a restaurant location where dinner & sex role playing can develop then dining table sex poses can be introduced.

Your ideas are probably very common fantasies. Looking at the Devs tends in updates, the devs need to break the ice with storyline driven & multiplayer minigames. It may be easier to achieve in the form of new locations & public sex poses. I'll add those public sex ideas to the sex pose thread later. Dining table sex & classroom sex. Maybe that will at least allow us to rp the fantasy.