MNF Club Forums
Sex Poses - Suggestions - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Sex Poses - Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=1741)

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 07-19-2018

Wow! Great feedback!  

It could be a possibility that the Devs may want to limit public sex for economic reasons. Another alternative for them would be to only allow 1 round of public sex so it forces you to get a room if you want more.  

Also i'm eager to see an FFF & 4 some pose to come out as well.  One of the reasons why I have leaned towards a solely MF poll or a 4some poll or 3 some poll is because there are so many positions to choose from and polling is limited to 10 options per poll.  

Also I hesitate to do more than 1 poll because i don't want to overwhelm the Devs with 2 winners & in their confusion they end up doing nothing.  A while back we did a sex poll and voted in the Flexible Girl pose which is available in the game now.  It was straightforward for the devs because we gave them 1 type of position to create.  

another benefit to the 4 some pose is that it may be useful in sex parties. especially since we have houses with multiple areas for sex. then the party can have 1 big orgy to finish it off.  A 4 some might appeal to the Devs freaky nature.

Personally I've been dying to have a reverse gangbang with myself & 3 girls in the game. I'm still patiently waiting. I've added some FFFM ideas to the first page. Damn it got me so HARD!!!! check them out.

Nevertheless, i like the feedback it is getting our creative juices flowing.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Zephyr - 07-19-2018

Amberlicious
If you are interested in economy it has a thread, economy balance.

Making it clothed is a good idea as many people have asked for this.  As I have previously said, I think that it is unfeasible across all poses and outfits.  Maybe it needs a new outfit, cowgirl with skirt instead of shorts and maybe shoes not boots, but this solves two desires.

Overfiend
I don’t think that it would have much economic effect as I only expected it to be 1 round and 1 pose, like baths shower.  Also rooms are cheap, few minutes in rodeo.

Another thing to consider is that once we dive into the first 4some pose, the demand for more 4 some poses may overshadow the missing MF, MM, FF, & threesome poses.  There's always a possibility for the Devs to mix it up & dive back into the simpler poses. But once a little water gets in then flooding begins.....it might be wise to be patient on 4 some to manage the flow of demand so we can shore up the simpler missing poses.

but when we do get the first 4some posse it's gonna feel as good as a virgin touched for the very first time...

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Timejiver8 - 07-19-2018

I know we're nearing poll territory but when do you think they'll recycle the shower sex to make MM and FF versions of it instead of just it being an MF position only

Great Question. I can't say for sure but I've added it to the list on the 1st page so we can follow up with it.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Zephyr - 07-19-2018

(07-19-2018, 05:32 PM)Timejiver8 Wrote: I know we're nearing poll territory but when do you think they'll recycle the shower sex to make MM and FF versions of it instead of just it being an MF position only

The MF variant is just using the general pose climbing the tree.  MM or FF would need a new pose, better introduced as a general one.  So, not soon.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Amberlicious - 07-20-2018

Hi Zephyr

I'm aware of the economy thread which is why I didn't want to elaborate on that here. I just anted to mention the fact that increasing the free sex venues will impact on the demand of paid venues even if ever so slightly. But again, this isn't the point of this thread.

I also like the suggestion of a FF shower pose - we should all push for equality. I also agree with Overfiend that creating a 4some pose now might open the floodgates, but if this is what people want lets give it to them. 
Reflecting on my past comment, if we were to poll just 1x1 poses I was advocating for FF as well as MF. In all fairness perhaps a new MM pose should also be included in the poll to help us gauge the demand for it. 

However, the thing that bugs me a bit is that we are all talking about Ms and Fs where we all know there is huge demand for Ss (Shemale, Futa, Tranny, Girl with a surprise - whatever you want to call it). To me the problem is that in past discussions we over complicated this by tagging this feature under character development. I believe baby steps are an easy way to progress and it would be much easier to implement S into the game via the simple reuse of existing poses.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Jessica_V - 07-20-2018

when is new update pose I do get bored doing same pose

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 07-20-2018

Hi Amber,

Thanks for your thoughtful response.
I wouldn't worry about your economic comment.
It was brief, harmless & relevant to the sex pose proposal. It was ok with me.
Your a smart girl & I trust that you know that an extended economic conversation would be for the economic thread. So I wasn't worried about it.  It was just part of the flow of conversation.

As far as the inclusion of MM & FF in the poll.  I have run mixed polls in the past. They have worked.  In fact FF-oral has won the last mixed poll.  The Devs were aware of the results & the demand. 

In addition MM, produced less than 5% of the total vote.  From that we got a sense if the demand.  
Since I have run so many mixed polls, I have learned that in some cases it is necessary to focus on a specific gender pair to sort out its own numerous variations.  For example, given the previous low vote count for MM, if it were mixed in with other gender pairings it may never get it's own attention.  So MM is a perfect example of the occasional need to focus on a gender pair to make progress with that pair. 

Group sex 4 or more has been in high demand in previous polls.  Mixing it in with other gender pairs may overshadow the other pairs.  Also 4somes have alot of variations to pick from.  So this is another case where focusing on 4somes will produce better results than mixing it. 

So in essence, we'll mix polls when needed & focus on a pair when necessary according to the circumstance.

Lastly on the shemale topic. Although a true shemale is a character customization topic, I do agree that recycling MF poses for use by girls with strapons is probably the best alternative for now.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Zephyr - 07-20-2018

Amberlicious said, “there is huge demand for Ss (Shemale, Futa, Tranny, Girl with a surprise - whatever you want to call it)”.  Judging by Av names in game this seems true.

Some have said that this was due to guys having no mm option (and now just one).  I doubt this;  why not just play as a girl?

Overfiend said, “I do agree that recycling MF poses for use by girls with strapons is probably the best alternative for now”.  I have to disagree;  I don’t think that is what they want at all.  Therefore it will be a waste of devs’ time.

I think that more important than having a shemale option when creating a new Av is an option (in Dr’s on beach) to change a female into a shemale due to the number of existing Avs already playing as shemales.

Unless some compulsory indication is put in bio page (like for premium) devs will never do it;  will be too many surprised guys.