MNF Club Forums
Sex Poses - Suggestions - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Sex Poses - Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=1741)

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 07-18-2018

I won't include FF oral in the next poll. I did email the Devs to remind them about the demand for it.

For this next poll, I have heard that since we just received a 3some pose update then we should poll for MF. On the other hand the idea of adding a 4 some pose is exciting & ground breaking.

What do you all think? Should we poll for MF poses or 4 some poses?
(I don't want to mix them in a poll because there are so many variations of each.)

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Timejiver8 - 07-18-2018

personally some more MF poses and maybe convincing to make it a pose available to free players if they want to give free players another pose down the line

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - ShinyMei - 07-18-2018

I would vote for a 4 some, it sounds rather interesting to try~♥

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Zephyr - 07-18-2018

I agree that there seems little point in including FF oral or 3-way in poll.

A 4 way pose must be more difficult for devs.  Unless they are planning one already you are unlikely to get it.  And then it will be what they planned, not what was chosen.  Also sometimes hard to find 2 partners let alone 3.

Whilst I have no strong feelings either way MF seems a better bet.

The other suggestions involve sex in locations apart from rooms – expanding on shower sex in baths.  Some ideas, like Jessica’s last one, require a new location so extra work for devs.  But sex across table in cabaret or against bars in prison might be possible.  It does make use of largely redundant areas.

Just use climbing the tree again up against bars in prison;  little dev work and a fetish quality.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - ShinyMei - 07-18-2018

(07-18-2018, 06:26 PM)Zephyr Wrote: The other suggestions involve sex in locations apart from rooms – expanding on shower sex in baths.  Some ideas, like Jessica’s last one, require a new location so extra work for devs.  But sex across table in cabaret or against bars in prison might be possible.  It does make use of largely redundant areas.

Just use climbing the tree again up against bars in prison;  little dev work and a fetish quality.
Well that's actually a good subject .Since there's some places that doesn't any use at all (More than using the rodeo or the poll dancing) So having some poses related for those places doesn't sound bad at all.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Jessica_V - 07-18-2018

how about this MMF

Share BJDG

just editing

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 07-18-2018

Zephyr,
you make a good point. expanding the selection of MF poses gives the devs more options to choose from when trying to implement a new public sex location. If we do a MF poll, depending on the winner, I'll point it out to the Devs to consider the post's future compatibility with a public sex scene.

Based on previous conversations with the devs I think they are open to 4some poses. I think it's just a matter of when to provide it.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - malesub - 07-19-2018

Personally I'd prefer a foursome poll. But I understand why people wouldn't. Why not make two polls?

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - DerpyChick - 07-19-2018

(07-18-2018, 04:56 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I won't include FF oral in the next poll. I did email the Devs to remind them about the demand for it.

For this next poll, I have heard that since we just received a 3some pose update then we should poll for MF. On the other hand the idea of adding a 4 some pose is exciting & ground breaking.

What do you all think? Should we poll for MF poses or 4 some poses?  
(I don't want to mix them in a poll because there are so many variations of each.)

maybe you can add a FFF pose in the poll as well,i heard lots of girls demanding for it

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Amberlicious - 07-19-2018

(07-18-2018, 06:26 PM)Zephyr Wrote: The other suggestions involve sex in locations apart from rooms – expanding on shower sex in baths.  Some ideas, like Jessica’s last one, require a new location so extra work for devs.  But sex across table in cabaret or against bars in prison might be possible.  It does make use of largely redundant areas.

This is a great and simple idea, many 2 people poses require little effort to implement to different places and would free developer's time to work on more complex features while we all RP at the jail. However, the devs need to also think about the economics. I don't want to deviate from the point, but offering more public sex would reduce the demand for rooms, apartments and houses. Not sure what their financial strategy is, if any. Having said that I'm all for clothed public sex and I miss it here at MnF.

Now commenting on the poll itself, I don't see the reason to focus on MF just because we had a 3some released recently. I see your point to keep it to a 1x1 poll, but I believe both MF and FF should be included in it. Comparatively, there aren't many FF options available. The strap-on should be more used and even allowing a F be top in a FM position.