MNF Club Forums
Sex Poses - Suggestions - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Sex Poses - Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=1741)

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Timejiver8 - 07-15-2018

what if we had a sex position focused purely on breast play aka caressing, hard groping, licking, sucking, pinching, rubbing the nipples and not grabbing the whole breast itself

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Jessica_V - 07-16-2018

got a idea Standing Rough Sex in shower and pose female lean on the wall while male doggy style her ass tease pussy and anal

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Amberlicious - 07-17-2018

(07-13-2018, 02:04 AM)docdom Wrote: Gaping is pretty self explanatory, although I think it could be done in 2 different ways. In both ways, I think there should be some sort of background timer which needs to be reached until gaping is possible. As for actually triggering the gape, I think it should happen when you have been fucking and then click stop. Now for controlling the gape, I think it could either be a check mark box to toggle gaping on and off, and then stopping after fucking when the timer has been met will cause gapes. Alternatively, there could be a gape button, similar to the spank button which is not clickable until the timer has been met, and clicking it during fucking will result in you to stop fucking, but the gape showing.
I hope it is not too late to add suggestions and that I'm not gong to be attacked as a spammer LOL. I don't have many posts, but I do read a lot and refrain from making useless comments - until now.
This gaping idea is good, but I'd love to see something similar implemented for gagging. It could be a timing or a button. The implementation is up to the devs, but a gagging reaction from someone giving a BJ would be a welcomed feature.
------
*is glad to remember to add this before sending 'Post' to avoid double posting*
I know that Shemales have been a hot topic and a constant request. They would be relatively easy to implement in a basic form and all positions with a M could be reused with a S. If you want references that are many other games that address this in different ways.
Thanks

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 07-17-2018

it's never too late to add a suggestion. Thanks for sharing
I'll add the Gage to the first page.
as far as shemale goes, I would suggest posting that idea on the character customization thread as well because it deals with modification of the characters body.

Timejiver8 - since they are similar I combined your boob loving input with the nursing handjob pose

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Timejiver8 - 07-17-2018

In case it might have gotten swept up before hand in other replies I also suggested for the beach a public sex location where there's blankets and umbrellas and simple poses like doggystyle, pirate's bounty, spooning, and even full nelson could be done in there with the blankets and umbrellas being located right near the shoreline at the lagoon beach.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Jessica_V - 07-17-2018

scissor MF

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Diana - 07-18-2018

my dream is that one day we'll have some foursome action, and something like this wouldn't even be that hard to coordinate: one in mouth, one for each hand, and the girl has control over everything (except the cumming, ideally)  Heart

https://gifmixxx.com/aVgt

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 07-18-2018

I will be posting a sex pose poll soon. Please post any new sex pose ideas that we should consider. Also please check the first page to see ideas already added. I may post a short preliminary poll to test the demand for either MF or 4some. Stay tuned in!

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Amberlicious - 07-18-2018

Are you including FF oral in your poll? Wasn't that the winner from the last poll?
And thank you for adding gagging to the controls list of recommendations.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Jessica_V - 07-18-2018

police pool room table and MFF