MNF Club Forums
Sex Poses - Suggestions - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Sex Poses - Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=1741)

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Jessica_V - 01-13-2019

i still wish these poses

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - CheetyChease - 01-13-2019

I wish better economics to earn more money from mini games D;

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - ScatSlave - 01-14-2019

I cannot see a RIMMJOB pose in the pole. Any of the variants would be great

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - ScatSlave - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 10:14 AM)ScatSlave Wrote: I cannot see a RIMMJOB pose in the poll*. Any of the variants would be great

(01-14-2019, 11:58 AM)ScatSlave Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 10:14 AM)ScatSlave Wrote: I cannot see a MF RIMMJOB pose in the poll*.
Can be same as FF - Face sitting Oral with both variants. Male under or Female under

(01-14-2019, 11:58 AM)ScatSlave Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 10:14 AM)ScatSlave Wrote: I cannot see a MF RIMMJOB pose in the poll*.
Can be same as FF - Face sitting Oral with both variants. Male under or Female under

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - sweetpeach26 - 01-15-2019

hello, would love to see a 69 pose for ff also a all girl 3some pose like Dominatrix for ffm and lesbian shower or bath.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 01-15-2019

That sounds like fun to me...the good news is that FF & MM sex poses are next on my list to poll. so stay tuned in to the forums

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - nikkybands - 01-16-2019

More mm poses be fair to everybody and a mfff pose

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Yano The MMF lover - 01-16-2019

(11-21-2018, 02:46 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Looking forward into 2019, I forsee the following sex pose poll calendar

1Q 2019 - FF & MM poses
2Q 2019 - MF poses with sex toys & new locations
3Q 2019 - group sex 3somes & 4somes
4Q 2019 - missing poses based on updates throughout the year

Of course all of this could change based upon what the devs provide & how demand shifts. but it a start.  
I really hope the devs provide a great set of poses throu the year so that we don't feel the need to poll.
But it doesn't hurt to have a plan in case the devs forget about sex poses along the way

Personally I'm eager to see an FFFM & FFM poses.  there is much left to enjoy

i hope this is a joke. so they will add just 4 more poses in WHOOOOLE year ? . this game needs more positions, options and some voices.i feel like we are playing pre pre beta version of this game.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 01-16-2019

Yano...The list above is just a list of feedback polls. it is not a is of how many poses will be added. The Devs will decide how many actually gets added. These are just feedback polls to provide the devs useful information about what the users want. If you want more poses, feel free to email support and request it. team.mnfclub@gmail.com

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Yano The MMF lover - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 06:09 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Yano...The list above is just a list of feedback polls. it is not a is of how many poses will be added.  The Devs will decide how many actually gets added.  These are just feedback polls to provide the devs useful information about what the users want. If you want more poses, feel free to email support and request it. team.mnfclub@gmail.com

oh thanks. thats made me relaxed...