MNF Club Forums
Sex Poses - Suggestions - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Sex Poses - Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=1741)

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Emmie - 10-31-2018

As things stand, I don't see any form of rape being implemented into the game. As for gangbang and public sex, perhaps, I couldn't say.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Jessica_V - 10-31-2018

I’m thinking about this rough sex like this for the bath tub shower wall couch pole and bed and for that bank girl

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - bob_oo - 11-01-2018

strip poker pls

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 11-02-2018

WooHooo! We got the 4 some sex pose from our last poll!!! Thank you to the devs for listening & following through. Thank you to all the partcipants & discussions that made the poll work!! You're all awesome!!!

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - SissyNektar - 11-03-2018

Awesome! Smile Well, I guess it's time to go get some experience under my belt Tongue

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Ruby_Rivers-Electra - 11-04-2018

FF muff diving please

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - WhoreAnna - 11-04-2018

I'd love if devs will add a mouth fuck pose for males <3

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - SissyNektar - 11-04-2018

Add my vote to both Your_Maiden's and Ruby_Rivers-Electra's suggestions Smile

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - JohnSins - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 01:50 PM)SissyNektar Wrote: Add my vote to both Your_Maiden's and Ruby_Rivers-Electra's suggestions Smile

Well FF oral won a pose poll awhile back, being one of the only winners of a poll to not get implemented ingame... yet... Not much more we can do since the devs know of the community’s interest of a FF counterpart to muff diving. We are just gonna have to be patient, and be optimistic that more gay and lesbian poses are inevitable in the future with the growing diversity on mnf.

As for your other vote... if you have premium, you can experience a repeatable “mouth fuck” pose with the female NPC in the shooting range... so it doesn’t seem too distant of an idea that the scene can be recycled as a future MF pose.

RE: Sex Poses - Suggestions - Overfiend - 11-05-2018

I would agree with John on this.
I sent the devs a couple of follow-up emails regarding the FF-oral pose. the response has been the same, they'll consider it. Keep in mind that hey have already given us a few FF poses. when you look at it the main thing left is to round out the selection by adding an FF oral pose. So I think it will be inevitably added.

Here are my suggestions going forward.
1. If you want FF oral email team.mnfclub@gmail.com and remind them about that FF oral won a poll and that you would like to see it in the game. the more emails like that the better

2. Maybe we can run an MM & FF sex pose poll in the 1st Quarter 2019 around Feb or March. then we can revisit those poses

regarding the mouth fuck pose. Vote for the masturbation pose in the current MF poll. I'll add mouth fuck to the possible variations