MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 05-07-2018

Deep Penetration

Wheel Barrel

Threesome
Rough Blow Job

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Joanna_Smith - 05-07-2018

(05-06-2018, 10:27 PM)Zephyr Wrote: First, apologies Joanna.   I had overlooked that you had also made a list.

It says PMs will last 30 days until automatically deleted but it seems to be actually 14 days.   I complained then about this as it was not announced and the statement is still incorrect.

Now I have lost PMs because it seems we can only have 7 pages not 10.   Not announced.   Someone said that as they are simple text they do not take much capacity.

So why no announcement by mnf?   And thus the greater need to manage PMs:  allow deletion of “hi’s” and “hey’s” and keeping posts you want.

hey zephyr,

you are one of the people often willing to chime in on this thread, are you by any chance interested in taking care of the new thread?

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 05-08-2018

Jessica_V stil level 1

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - 6DarkRaven9 - 05-12-2018

We really need like a bulletin board we can click on via the UI to see if people are having events/parties what time and what server. Like a universal real time board that displays all the happening within MNFClub. This would be great because I'm tired of asking if people are throwing a party let alone announce one. More sex orgies please, a girl needs BBC gangbangs! <3

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 05-13-2018

should make threesomes like this

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Annabell-up - 05-13-2018

additional to the
- cum in pussy
- cum in Ass
- cum out
Button, I wish me a Pregnant function to finish the sex.

After that, the female avatar would have to run around for 9 game days with a big baby belly. Alternatively, the female avatar can go to the doctor and clarify that

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 05-14-2018

(05-13-2018, 07:05 PM)Annabell-up Wrote: additional to the
- cum in pussy
- cum in Ass
- cum out
Button, I wish me a Pregnant function to finish the sex.

After that, the female avatar would have to run around for 9 game days with a big baby belly. Alternatively, the female avatar can go to the doctor and clarify that

this is not no Sims game

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 05-14-2018

Jessica V I love all of your doggy style poses. I wish the devs would implement them too

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 05-15-2018

(05-14-2018, 03:47 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Jessica V I love all of your doggy style poses. I wish the devs would implement them too
not doggy style that's on the bed
that called rough sex it stand

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - obidobi - 05-15-2018

The devs should make all new clothing cost 100'000 dollars or the bargain price of 10 real dollars.