MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Joanna_Smith - 04-25-2018

(04-24-2018, 09:46 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Does anyone know what updates are coming down the pipes for this month?

I honestly have no clue what is coming this month, or even IF something is coming this month. it has happend before that no updates come out for a while... If only the devs had like an update blog or something to communicate with us Confused

(04-25-2018, 05:57 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: should update fucking themselves
since nobody dont want to help anybody for xp

Jessica, i know the lack of updates is a little upsetting, but this is the suggestion thread and i dislike having it filled with rude language. I also dont think the lack of people willing to farm exp has to do with the lack of updates.

Myself, i am guessing next updates are a pose or an outfit. with a low chance of a new area/game/npc. same as always Tongue
Even though i still hold hope for getting my suggested clothing system sometime (a girl can dream right?)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Elder Statesman - 04-25-2018

Jessica`s words maybe rude, but she is right!
What we urgently need, is an update of the EXP-System.
As I said before, I wanna get EXP, having a match with every Level!
Otherwise the higher levels refuse to have sex with lower levels.
Rookies will have less fun and leave the game.
I myselve (Lvl 10) get no points having sex with a girl beneath lvl 6 !!!
Thats annoying ! Sad
We have to change that!

Greetings, Elder Statesman.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 04-25-2018

I agree with Mr. Statesman.

On that note, personally I would like to see the Devs get caught up to speed with some old high demand ideas like fixing the sex exp system, apartment sharing, Strip poker minigame & FF oral. The Devs need to keep up with the pace to lay a good foundation for future of the game.  I think we have some new progressive ideas in the pipeline but some of those old ideas are critical.

Also Maria-BB requested a 4 some pose in another thread.  Are we ready for that? Let's hear some feedback on the timing of 4 some poses. Keep in mind that a 4 some poses can be FMMM, MFFF, MFMF

also biboy120 suggested in another thread that if there were more MM poses then there might be less guys playing with female avatars....I think he brings up an interesting point.  Guys playing with female avtars can be frustrating for straight males. While his suggestion won't completely eliminate the problem, could it help lower the number? Is it worth pursuing.

Another idea Biboy120 suggested to solve the guys playing with girl avatar problem is to allow for MM & FF sex in the shower. That would give MM a way to get together without being a girl avatar. 

What are your thoughts on these ideas?

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Zephyr - 04-25-2018

Good to see some interest again but it took a week.   This thread should be so central to forum.

Hi Joanna,
New areas are a lot of work and they rarely open with anything working.   Last game was lame and they need to pay more:  FIX RODEO FIRST.   NPCs are a one off thing you try.
What was your clothing suggestion?   Was it mix and match?

Hi Elder Statesman
What we urgently need, is an update of the EXP-System.
I think points have gone down a bit recently but that’s all.   What do you propose?

Hi Overfiend, a lot there
Fixing the sex exp system   You have to say what is wrong and propose fixes.   Ending alt-farming didn't go  well.

Apartment sharing   Everyone thought that would be the case on same account.   No advantage to mnf to allow.
Strip poker minigame   Probably quite hard to do but mnf should say so.
FF oral   Should have been easy and was popular.
Can’t understand why 3 ways give so few points.   As such they are things you try once, like NPCs.   And DP could have been done better as a variation on doggy.

Too late for me to comment on biboy120’s suggestion.   Will do later.

Closing thought – Cold invites are not popular but if they included level would that make them more acceptable?

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Wacko - 04-26-2018

I would like to propose three ideas to the developers, concerning the present state of the Wild West Cabaret.  Currently, the Cabaret is one of the least used parts of the map, but holds the most potential.  It could serve as the prime hosting location for a variety of different events, such as auctions, stand-up comedy and general club meetings. And an update would be relatively easy.

SAMPLE:   

[Image: ekpKS8j.jpg]

1) STAIRS / ACCESS TO STAGE: 
I feel like this feature could be accomplished easily because it doesn’t require much recoding. 

2) ATM Machines:  
Would be helpful if these were scattered across the map (Bar Vodka, Hotel Lobby, Caberet).  A little harder coding, but could just be link-up to the bank esystem. Also slot machines look similar so not much designing. 

3) TICKET BOOTH:  
This would be similar to the stripper poles. Only one person can access it. But it would be cool to have a professional means of payment that non-premium members could utilize.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Elder Statesman - 04-26-2018

Hello Zephyr,
What do I mean?
In the beginning of this game since Xmas 2015, the highest level was lvl 5.
Everybody could have sex with everybody and would earn EXP.
Now, two and a half year later, highest lvl, I`ve ever seen, is lvl 12! Great!
But: You can only have sex with members until three degrees beneath you, if you want to earn EXP!
Why? That spoiles the game!

BTW: For example 3somes earn pretty small points, on the other side there are much more point for a quickie under the shower....

Greetings, Elder Statesman

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 04-26-2018

Mr Elder Statesman is right about the problems & solutions for the Sex Exp Point System.
And i believe he's made his points clear several times.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - NotCharlieHarper - 04-26-2018

Hey there guys Smile
You all seem to be discusing something that already has been discused here a long time ago, I already mentioned to rework the exp system (or just remove the level cap) in the updates list I made, I think meanwhile the update is in high priority order it should be implemented asap Smile
So lately I haven't been posting around here because we are always discusing the same over and over and things never get settled, the only thing we can hope is another premium pose and an overpriced clothes update, meanwhile newcomers may start believing that this is a pay-to-play more than a free-to-play game...

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Avax69 - 04-26-2018

Idk personally I find it kinda dumb to base the whole having sex/fun here in the game on whether or not you gain exp. I mean yea there are times where people want exp, but you can easily get that with almost anyone if you look around.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Elder Statesman - 04-26-2018

Dear Charlie,
I fully agree!
Maybe the update of EXP sytem was discussed in former times, but the bug still exist !
So let us put it on our update-list again!

Dear Avax,
Youre right, main thing in game is having fun! (and I have, for sure!)
But: You need EXP in game, to go further, get more poses, get more skills, even get higher level...
Thats a fakt.
And No, sorry!
Looking around you will see, 90% of people are far lower than lvl 10 or 12....

BTW: Its not important, what I do, but most of lower levels complain, that higher levels refuse to match with them...

Greetings, Elder Statesman