MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - NotCharlieHarper - 04-03-2018

I still think that non-prem users need to be more focused on, been ages since a non-prem pose update, and some players are claiming the game might be dead in a few months. I still have the idea of grindeable prem things, adding a secondary game currency (like gold coins or something) that you receive if you are in the top 5 of a minigame for a day or week (this can be worked further tho) and with those coins buy prem stuff (maybe temporaly as poses or permanently like clothes?). This doesn't mean that buying premium would be worthless, this means to encourage people to spend time in the game to get good stuff, the only difference is that buying prem you skip the whole grinding process. By the way if this suggestion casually gets in mind for the devs, they might consider fixing the minigames bugs and implementing some sort of anti-cheating system... Since I play this game (2 years ago) I think it has a great potential, but to reach that we need to start thinking in really needed system and management updates, not just poses or asthetic things, this updates should have priority over poses/clothes. And yes, im certainly meaning a revamp for the pm system too Tongue I'll be reading this thread frequently so I may hook up new ideas! So if someone read the whole comment up to here, thanks pal Smile Im getting out of words now Tongue so cya all Wink

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Zephyr - 04-03-2018

Devs want prems for the income so they have to make it worthwhile but they also need non-prems to make up numbers. With the increased number of clothes and poses now something could be made non-prem whilst still maintaining a differential.

Not sure if adding a second currency is worth the effort although many games have this. Rewarding the top 5 players in in mini-games would reward too few and I suspect the same players repeatedly. Giving rewards in mini-games would encourage players to spend more time in them rather than interacting with other players which is point of this game.

What do others think?

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - NotCharlieHarper - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 04:37 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Devs want prems for the income so they have to make it worthwhile but they also need non-prems to make up numbers.   With the increased number of clothes and poses now something could be made non-prem whilst still maintaining a differential.

Not sure if adding a second currency is worth the effort although many games have this.   Rewarding the top 5 players in in mini-games would reward too few and I suspect the same players repeatedly.   Giving rewards in mini-games would encourage players to spend more time in them rather than interacting with other players which is point of this game.

What do others think?

Well, you may be right in this "I suspect the same players repeatedly.   Giving rewards in mini-games would encourage players to spend more time in them rather than interacting with other players which is point of this game." But I was just giving a starting idea, like a pre-format thing, maybe implementing this currency with other innovating mini-games or maybe as a reward for fucking premiums? And with this "Devs want prems for the income so they have to make it worthwhile but they also need non-prems to make up numbers.   With the increased number of clothes and poses now something could be made non-prem whilst still maintaining a differential." Devs might lose some income, yes, or maybe not, you can still buy premium to skip the grind thing I meant before, lots of free to play games has this mechanism/system so free users dont get disencouraged for the game being pay to play, I mean, of course if you are a dev you may want some profit from the game, but you may also want to make your game comunnity happy, or I am wrong? I dont mean to force devs to make updates they dont want to, but I think the comunnity well be happy if they start thinking for everybody and not just prems...

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 04-03-2018

While I do believe that premium update are more profitable for the Devs; I also see that there are some problems for free users that need to be addressed.  For example I was talking to a high level free user who said he has accumulated 22,000 sex exp points with no ways to use them.  This is a problem. It could be easily solved by purchasing a premium membership to make use of all those points.  But there could be other ways to make use of those points.

1. provide to ability to convert sex exp points to in game cash. This could turn Sex exp into a transferrable currency.
2. provide the ability to earn item rewards purely by trading in sex exp points
3. make the sex exp cost of sex poses higher for free users so that they can still gain poses but with more work
4. ability to trade in sex exp points into short-term premium membership.
5. allow guests of a premium apartment to use the TV in the room to transfer in-game cash or sex exp points to the host in order to view the host's saved images. It could work similar to the museum where images are also saved. Except the TV could serve as a smaller private library with limited storage. I know this is far fetched but it would add a whole new dimension to the game

I also think that some long overdue basic sex poses should be made available to free users like
1. FF-Oral
2. MM-Oral
3. Couch sex with a premium partner

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - NotCharlieHarper - 04-04-2018

(04-03-2018, 06:23 PM)Overfiend Wrote: While I do believe that premium update are more profitable for the Devs; I also see that there are some problems for free users that need to be addressed... 
...I know this is far fetched but it would add a whole new dimension to the game

I also think that some long overdue basic sex poses should be made available to free users like
1. FF-Oral
2. MM-Oral
3. Couch sex with a premium partner

MF Oral should be for non prems too, and recently I had an idea for mnf begginers (non-prem and prem included). What about a lvl up reward? Nowadays you just lvl up and nothing happens, begginers expect like some sort of reward. By rewarding player you encourage them to keep playing. Also thought (maybe for a future massive overhaul Tongue) making a maximum lvl of 100, for example, and you get poses or items or game money each time you lvl up, (maybe mix the new currency I meant before with lvl rewards, so to get prem poses you actually need to play the game and not just grind the mini-games top). Since I play this game I known it has a very good potential, but we need a heck of updates lol Tongue

P.S.: Forgot to mention that a daily reward system would also be great to encourage players to keep playing constantly, also I think we need a new page format that could be more productive (more than having an useful "fullscreen" mode haha).

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - NotCharlieHarper - 04-04-2018

(04-04-2018, 02:27 AM)NotCharlieHarper Wrote: P.S.: Forgot to mention that a daily reward system would also be great to encourage players to keep playing constantly, also I think we need a new page format that could be more productive (more than having an useful "fullscreen" mode haha).

Been plannig the page format thing and I was bored in paint so I made this design (not posting the image here because it may be to big Tongue). In the image I detail a bit of the things that should be added (except for the ones that have "?", that means shouldn't be necessary, although the sidebanner  add thing would make some profit for the devs). I also added some other ideas I had and ideas I have seen in this same thread. Oh and Im not saying this should be done for the next update, but it should be done for the suspected "upgraded pm system". So, if you have any doubts or think the desing could be done prettier, feel free to ask! Smile The image is just a sketch done in paint Tongue

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Blck - 04-04-2018

(04-04-2018, 09:15 AM)NotCharlieHarper Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 02:27 AM)NotCharlieHarper Wrote: P.S.: Forgot to mention that a daily reward system would also be great to encourage players to keep playing constantly, also I think we need a new page format that could be more productive (more than having an useful "fullscreen" mode haha).

Been plannig the page format thing and I was bored in paint so I made this design (not posting the image here because it may be to big Tongue). In the image I detail a bit of the things that should be added (except for the ones that have "?", that means shouldn't be necessary, although the sidebanner  add thing would make some profit for the devs). I also added some other ideas I had and ideas I have seen in this same thread. Oh and Im not saying this should be done for the next update, but it should be done for the suspected "upgraded pm system". So, if you have any doubts or think the desing could be done prettier, feel free to ask! Smile The image is just a sketch done in paint Tongue

Your idea is great but i do not think devs will make it due to thier laziness

(04-04-2018, 02:20 PM)Blck Wrote: Your idea is great but i do not think devs will make it due to thier laziness

Thats why I said they should take their time, I know it may not be easy to make such a rework of general things, but they'll have to do it sometime if they want to progress  Smile

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Zephyr - 04-04-2018

Good to see some proper debate and ideas rather than the one off suggestions that have often been made already.

I hope I did not seem too negative to NotCharlieHarper and I realise that they were just opening ideas.

It’s odd and counterproductive for Devs to let non-prems buy in game currency at bank when there is little to spend it on.

When Overfiend ran a poll I voted for Strip Poker. I am now rather thinking that his ideas here are better. Except 5, which seems like too much work and how many have images anyway?

FF-Oral and MM-Oral is not even an option for prems. I think the former is greatly desired not sure about MM demand at all but it should be easy to adapt current non-same sex poses. We have couch sex in split and too difficult to do for other poses. Ok as a limited option for 6 (or 7 with 3 way pose) to have sex in apartment (with bed and shower).

A level up reward does seem a very positive idea. It’s been introduced in a limited way: non-prem level 3 you can enter baths, level 6 stripper a new pose on pole and now naked for prems at level 10.

A daily reward is also good. Not sure if it should be money as non-prems can make what they need so quickly but anything else requires another system, so complicated.

None of the screen options proposed by NotCharlieHarper are bad but I think some are unnecessary.
Server and location Trying to get onto a crowded server I forget which one I got onto so that would be good. You can see location so avoid that complication.
Buy/Activate Premium Not done often so no need.
Fullscreen Toggle Needed if screen is changed.
Report Most bugs are known and you can report personal abuse in PMs. The problem there seems to be that can’t if they switch server or go offline. Do we want a button so that you can report someone because you don’t like their name? It will be abused.
Chat Scrollbar A good idea and has been suggested before. You lose message because of those posted on top.
Zoom Option Very good idea. In crowded locations you can’t find individual players. Why do all go to WW or beach?

As NotCharlieHarper says it will not be done at once. So the best options have to be put forward to be implemented first.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - NotCharlieHarper - 04-05-2018

(04-04-2018, 08:40 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Good to see some proper debate and ideas rather than the one off suggestions that have often been made already.
I hope I did not seem too negative to NotCharlieHarper and I realise that they were just opening ideas.

It’s odd and counterproductive for Devs to let non-prems buy in game currency at bank when there is little to spend it on.

* A level up reward does seem a very positive idea.   It’s been introduced in a limited way:  non-prem level 3 you can enter baths, level 6 stripper a new pose on pole and now naked for prems at level 10.
* A daily reward is also good.   Not sure if it should be money as non-prems can make what they need so quickly but anything else requires another system, so complicated.
* Buy/Activate Premium   Not done often so no need.
* Report   Most bugs are known and you can report personal abuse in PMs.   The problem there seems to be that can’t if they switch server or go offline.   Do we want a button so that you can report someone because you don’t like their name?   It will be abused.

* As NotCharlieHarper says it will not be done at once.   So the best options have to be put forward to be implemented first.

I'm glad to see that I have a bit of support at least  Smile and yes, the suggestions I made are just opening ideas to keep in mind.
*  About the report button thing, I dont think someone will abuse of it because a name dislike, I mean, to get banned you must get more than 1 report... And well, if someone that has multiple accounts reports you because he doesn't like your name you can be fairly unbanned having some proofs. The way I meant to use the report button for players is that you dont have any problem reporting then beeing in another server or offline Smile .
*  About bugs, well the thing isn't that "most bugs are known" as the game progresses and updates you can find new bugs, I have actually seen someone in a thread (idk if its this one) complaining about a bug in one of the new poses (I dont remember if it was in split poundage or the femme thing Tongue), the only thing I did there is merging the report player and report bug actions. About the premium thing, I just moved it below the game because sometimes you want to click on other player's avatar and you accidentaly click the prem logo, and you have to reload the page, log in, select your avatar and sometimes the servers gets full in the time you did so. In other words, I moved it to have a clear view of your victims (? Tongue
*  By the other hand, daily rewards can be things such as clothes, a free vip room card for an hour or two (or normal room, depending on how many consecutive days you log in) or money, that for the meantime (I got another idea now lol) Idea the amount of money given could stick to 100-250 or maybe 500 on higher days logged in rewards, so they dont get all the things quickly as you said. The level up rewards could be poses, clothes, or even if its implemented, the "gold coins" to buy prem things I meant before, now I think of it "premium coins" would sound better Tongue
*  And the last thing I have to say is more oriented to the devs on something that you said: "the best options have to be put forward to be implemented first", well its always easier to add a new pose than starting to update necessary things, its up to the devs when to start doing little things for further updates as we are planning here, after the necessary updates maybe the devs with help of the community could create a "pack" of clothes or poses (back in this thread there was an artist making clothes for mnf). I have to say that I dont know how many devs mnf has, but I think they should divide to work on both, important updates and asthetic updates simultaneously.

Sorry if I made this post so long, I felt inspired and wanted to clarify some doubts about my ideas Smile Also at  Idea I got another idea but I think the post is long enough to put more s*** into it lol Tongue So I'll end this post here, regards guys!