MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 03-22-2018

wait wait wait banana milk shake pose???

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - subzerov2 - 03-22-2018

(03-22-2018, 03:11 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: wait wait wait banana milk shake pose???

Its an alternate version of tit-job pose. TBH i was expecting much more.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - jouba - 03-24-2018

Double POV blowjob pose needed (two girls), with multiple cumshot options!

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Kreaxe - 03-24-2018

How about a hotel room with more beds and showers for large parties.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - nikshere - 03-25-2018

larger apartment for parties? and the ability to boot a particular person from a room instead of all the people

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Blabe - 03-30-2018

(03-25-2018, 09:22 AM)nikshere Wrote: larger apartment for parties? and the ability to boot a particular person from a room instead of all the people

Actually I was thinking the same. Larger apartment, with dance pole, and maybe enabling to have sex on a sofa, on the kitchen table. Right now its just the shower (one pose only) and bed. While planning new poses ,having sex on places other than the bed should be also reconsidered. Would enrich the gameplay and open new posibilities.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Skaylar - 03-31-2018

Personally I´m not really interested in apartment add-ons. i´d just like to see more places to bang. like the bar stools or something.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 03-31-2018

any idea of this MFF position

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 03-31-2018

FFFF threesomes harmlesses

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - IvanXLIV - 04-03-2018

(03-31-2018, 12:01 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: FFFF threesomes harmlesses

Hmmm...... No.

Don't get me wrong; this is a very arousing pose and in itself I like the idea a lot; BUT...

Counting the latest updates, this game is becoming dangerously skewered toward F-only poses; as proof:
  • M-only poses: Pearly Gates (MM)... and nothing else (and no plans for more in the foreseeable future).
  • F-only poses: Scissoring (FF), Naughty Connection (FF), Femme Fatale (FF)... and a FFF pose is quite likely coming soon (or so many sources have claimed lately).
Granted, the devs must venture where the demand (and the cash) is; but I still believe maintaining a balance between the number of poses open to each gender is important, and not only for fairness' sake.

One solution, which has been mentioned several times in the past, is to "recycle" existing poses, for example by swapping the gender of one of the participants. Alternatively, by removing one participant, the devs would also be creating a "new pose" - which they just did with the introduction of Femme Fatale; and imho the result is very satisfactory.

Just my two cents Rolleyes