MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jason_18 - 02-04-2018

(02-03-2018, 02:31 PM)A Slut Named Mommy Wrote: I had an idea for a new outfit for the guys on here. It's just a bowtie and an open suit jacket. No shirt. No pants. No underwear. You can call it the "Porky Pig".

No guy is going to be interested.  No one wanted elephant G string.  A wasted opportunity of an update.  Why does Overfiend not say so?

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Alice500 - 02-04-2018

and what to add a new shower to a lesbian and strap-on femdom guy

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - A Slut Named Mommy - 02-04-2018

(02-03-2018, 09:37 PM)Overfiend Wrote: yes that's a good one. Thanks for the reminder. I'll add it
8. Exp system updates - Unlock sex exp earned regardless of sex level.  Threesome exp points should be higher.

I also like the porky pig clothing idea Bow tie and jacket with no shirt. Though I think a pair of black pants would be nice.  My balls might get cold walking in the outdoors nude. you know what happens then....it might go into hiding...wink wink

Just stick to the beach and wild west and avoid red heat. Problem solved.

(02-04-2018, 01:36 AM)Jason_18 Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 02:31 PM)A Slut Named Mommy Wrote: I had an idea for a new outfit for the guys on here. It's just a bowtie and an open suit jacket. No shirt. No pants. No underwear. You can call it the "Porky Pig".

No guy is going to be interested.  No one wanted elephant G string.  A wasted opportunity of an update.  Why does Overfiend not say so?

No guy would want it? Then why are so many guys walking around in the g-string or bondage outfit? It's no more silly than either of those.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jason_18 - 02-05-2018

No guy would want it? Then why are so many guys walking around in the g-string or bondage outfit? It's no more silly than either of those.

But they are just not.  Prems are going for suits and SWAT.  Not even for Temple or Barbarian much.   All clothes have to be carefully thought out, especially men's.  Overfiend shoud have rejected this.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 02-05-2018

LOL... I'm not the authority on this. Just a frequent facilitator of ideas collected by the group...but I'll tell you why I haven't rejected it. Because I wear the elephant gstring & the bondage outfit. And I would wear a nude bow tie. In fact I'll do one better. I'll wear the bow tie on my dick, proudly.  good luck trying to get a look at it though because my dick would be too hard & busy to be worried about it

Jason, I can understand if you don't like the idea.  That's ok as well.  But there may be people that might like it.  I think this contrast shows that it would be an interesting idea for a clothing poll in the future.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 02-05-2018

what about the next update in that mnf bank in southern?

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Inkubus - 02-06-2018

I wish a new pose. FFFM Pose malerape. is it possible to do that. read on the image. I want to see also orgasm on the males face fat and slimy.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Godines2017 - 02-06-2018

(02-06-2018, 12:15 AM)Inkubus Wrote: I wish a new pose. FFFM Pose malerape. is it possible to do that. read on the image. I want to see also orgasm on the males face fat and slimy.

Agreed with your Excellent Idea.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 02-06-2018

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/AttackinCreepers/5102488/424954203/Layla.gif

I found a idea of new threesomes pose to update it I name it Doggy style blow job DSBJ

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - A Slut Named Mommy - 02-06-2018

(02-05-2018, 02:27 AM)Jason_18 Wrote: But they are just not.  Prems are going for suits and SWAT.  Not even for Temple or Barbarian much.   All clothes have to be carefully thought out, especially men's.  Overfiend shoud have rejected this.

Agree to disagree on this, but I frequently see guys dressed in things other than what you described. And I'll agree that there aren't many great options for guys on here. That's ultimately what I meant by my joke and that might be why you were offended by it. So, I'm sorry I didn't take an online sex game's internet forum seriously enough.

Putting that aside, on a serious note, the main thing that needs to be updated in the game is how users can report other users for abuse. As it stands a user cannot report another user if 1) the abusive user is either on an other server or has logged off or 2) the harassed user is ignoring the abuser. Some time ago I was sent a series of horrible, offensive, and demeaning messages from a user after I had logged off. By the time I got back on he was no longer on and I could not report him. This same thing would have happened if he had logged onto a more crowded server that I was unable to join. This instance and my struggles to bring this to the admins attention had caused me to stop playing for several months. To the second point, not being able to report after the user is ignored allows the abuser to continue to hurl often more vicious insults at you while you are in the process of reporting them. Both of these issues should be cleared up immediately if the admins want to take this game seriously.