MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jason_18 - 01-11-2018

(01-10-2018, 08:10 PM)Overfiend Wrote: yeah I wasn't jumping out of bed for this jumpsuit. But like Mr. JohnSins said, it would be fair to make a denim jumpsuit for men to balance out the updates.  Also it might be fun to see a farm couple sowing their seeds in denim...wink wink. Maybe the male version could have a buttoned crotch flap for easy access.  maybe the flap could be left open and we can save the step of unbuttoning it.

Here's another idea, maybe the devs can create an item to go with the farm girl outfit like a "Fork Dildo". It looks like a farmer's pitch fork but it's really a three headed dildo.  The top & bottom heads could be shorter numbs with vibrating ticklers for the clit & the ass. The middle head could be a longer beaded dildo that rotates in her pussy.  Then we could visibly carry it around like a Pitch fork and use it in a dominatrix style sex pose.

The jist of what we are suggesting is that the updates should have some meaning. 
It should be coordinated with other themes in the game & in a sequential manner.  For example 
  • clothing in male & female options, 
  • sex poses that come in male & female versions, 
  • sex poses that match the fantasy of the clothing updates - like a farm girl Denim jumpsuit should come with a new type of cowgirl pose 
  • sex poses updates in sequential order from vanilla everyday sex poses then provide more complex poses after a category of sex poses is fully implemented 
  • coordinate sex poses, clothing, & locations to create the setting of common sexual fantasies.

So having created an acknowledged indifferent female outfit the Devs should spend more time creating a male version?

All the rest is pure fantasy at the current rate of updates.

To Avax69   I don’t think men particularly want more clothes.   A cowboy outfit may be good but a male version of this will be shunned.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Avax69 - 01-11-2018

@Jason_18 I have lots of friends that are guys that are premium that have said on multiple occasions they'd like more variety on outfits they can use. Though yes I agree that most men here would prefer more poses.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 01-11-2018

Jason 18 - i do agree that there is a whole list of better ideas that could have been updated instead of this one.  But i do want to say that as a male, I would try to buy and wear a male denim jumpsuit just to make friends with a girl that is wearing one.  Just so we have something in common to start a conversation with.  Now i would agree it wouldn't be in the front & center of my MNF closet but i might stuff it in the back just in case......I understand your frustration Jason. Really I do.....I'm just trying to keep my head up because all that pussy ain't going fuck itself.....If she comes to you in that jumpsuit with nothing underneath and smiley invitingly - are you going to turn her away? .......well then Sir, let me give you my info to pass along to that fine young woman just in case you decide to protest. Just tell her to ask for the BIG O.....i'll rip that jumpsuit off her so fast she'd never remember wearing it.  Don't worry bro, i'll punish her just right for wearing that hideous unnecessary scrap of rags.....YeeeHaaaah!!!! Girl you gonna pay tonight!

All that aside, it just occurred to me that maybe the Devs have a long list of brainstormed ideas that are not in any particular order and they're just crossing them off the list as they go along.  Maybe that's the only purpose we can get out of this.  I don't know.  It's not my favorite but Oh Well.  There's not much we can do about it except to suggest that they give the updates a bit more thought next time. In the meantime I'll try to make the best of it and lure that denim girl to be the submissive in my next FFM threesome....hehehe

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Willy_for_Boobies - 01-11-2018

Pole dancing for men? :-))

http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1345&pid=28079#pid28079

Cowboy outfit? :-))

http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1345&pid=29147#pid29147

Would be nice to have it :-)))

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 01-11-2018

Absolutely Willy! Those would make great male complements to the female denim. My only suggestion would be to make the crotch have an exposed penis & ass instead of jeans in the Pole Dancing for Men outfit. Otherwise I would welcome it.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Fallen94468 - 01-11-2018

How about a mfmf pose where when you switch the men swap females? Would love to see more group poses.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - LatinBoyM - 01-12-2018

Just read the summary in the beginning of the thread, i don't know if this idea came to light before Wink

Instead of sharing the apt between all avatars of the same account what if we have an EXTRA KEY (maybe we can buy more than one) and we can give that key to another avatar including our alt avatars?
Of course you must be able to reclaim the key back.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - AmyPond - 01-12-2018

Something nice would be adding the ability to switch servers in-game, instead of having to log out, then log back in.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Naomi88 - 01-13-2018

I just wish there was make up in the game and an option to wear stockings and heels during sex.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - F_1 - 01-13-2018

(01-12-2018, 05:58 AM)LatinBoyM Wrote: Just read the summary in the beginning of the thread, i don't know if this idea came to light before Wink

Instead of sharing the apt between all avatars of the same account what if we have an EXTRA KEY (maybe we can buy more than one) and we can give that key to another avatar including our alt avatars?
Of course you must be able to reclaim the key back.

That same idea was suggested some time ago.

(01-12-2018, 12:06 PM)AmyPond Wrote: Something nice would be adding the ability to switch servers in-game, instead of having to log out, then log back in.

This too has been suggested before.   I don’t see the problem myself but I think it might be difficult to do and not worth the Devs’ time.

This is the point of my post.   It is getting to be a long thread again and so there are repeat suggestions.

It was proposed by Overfiend that some co-ordination be brought in but the thread poster was not keen and it was not pursued.   Maybe it is time to look at co-ordinating the thread again.

I am prompted to bring this up again by the last two updates.   Did we need a new pole position and is the new outfit much good?   They are only for premium girls as well.

If the Devs had already started work on them then let them come to fruition but for future updates let us voice our preferences and to do that we need more than a long list of wants.   We need to prioritise.