MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 12-06-2017

make a pose like this
Heart Called: Still Pound
Pussy ,Anal and cum out on her back
For male pose

(12-06-2017, 03:10 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: make a pose like this
Heart Called: Still Pound
Pussy ,Anal and cum out on her back
For male pose
2500 exp

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 12-06-2017

I love it Jessica!!...Everytime I see a post by you I know it's going to be good.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 12-07-2017

(12-06-2017, 05:09 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I love it Jessica!!...Everytime I see a post by you I know it's going to be good.
yes it will be good and glad if they could update it

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 12-11-2017

Some people in the game have a hard time role playing using words to make the sex exciting. So I would like to reiterate the suggestion for a Sexting Shortcut Bar. It should have buttons with shortcut phrases & words commonly used during sex so that those that cannot text with 1 hand or others who just can't find the words to describe it can use the shortcut buttons to spice things up.

As we are approaching 1 million users, the Devs should come up with a special update as a bonus for reaching that milestone.

Lastly I've been using the new FFM strapon pose and the sex exp point payout seems pretty low for a threesome pose. I know higher level players get lower exp pt payout generally but still. A threesome pose should have higher sex exp pt payouts

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Kajana - 12-11-2017

I would definitely like a revamp to the Friend system. I find that currently it's very obnoxious and potentially harmful (explanation at the end). I have a few suggestions for it:

1. Make a friend request tab, so that instead of a pop-up appearing for 10 seconds, any request would go there for the person receiving it to not be disturbed if they are busy.

2. If the first idea is implemented, make it so as long as you can see a profile (i.e. you were messaging them earlier), you can friend them even if they are offline. Since it would go to their request inbox, both people being online to add each other wouldn't be needed.

3. Remove the "you've removed '...' from friends list" notification sent to the players inbox. 

My reasoning for this:

1. I don't know about you guys, but I personally find it very obnoxious to receive unsolicited friend requests from random strangers who haven't even dm'ed me. While this won't eliminate the annoying friend requests, it will make them much less intrusive. I find it also completely breaks my immersion to see a pop-up in the middle of an RP as opposed to a little notification badge like the DM button. It would just have 2 options, 'accept' or 'ignore'. Perhaps a date/time of adding would also be nice.

2. Have you ever been in a situation where you find an interesting person to talk to, and suddenly one of you has to go? In all the fuss of them leaving, you weren't able to friend them or ask when they would be back online. Instead of logging in everyday in the hopes of seeing them online again, why not eliminate this annoyance altogether? As long as you can see their profile, which you can navigate to if you were already messaging them, you would be able to send them a request that they would see as soon as they hop back online.

3. I find myself occasionally checking through my friends list, looking for someone or seeing if they're still around. Sometimes I also remove people who I only talked to once, or perhaps we just don't message each other anymore. This should be as simple as the remove button, and they don't know unless they look for you specifically. I find that with the 'friend removed' notification, this process becomes more nerve-wracking than it needs to be. This problem is 2-fold. First because I feel bad. They are explicitly told "Kajana does not want to be friend anymore". This unnecessarily puts me in a poor light. Second, there is potential for angry responses. I've received insults and even minor threats because of unfriending people. No one should have to go through that because of someone else's insecurities about the number of friends they have or whatever the case may be.

There we go, please let me know if the devs see this. I'm really adamant about this, especially the last point. If you have any thoughts or counters, quote me  Big Grin

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Willy_for_Boobies - 12-11-2017

;-)) like your ideas (all 3) ;-))

;-)) would love to see this implemented ;-))

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Avax69 - 12-12-2017

(12-11-2017, 08:05 PM)Kajana Wrote: I would definitely like a revamp to the Friend system. I find that currently it's very obnoxious and potentially harmful (explanation at the end). I have a few suggestions for it:

1. Make a friend request tab, so that instead of a pop-up appearing for 10 seconds, any request would go there for the person receiving it to not be disturbed if they are busy.

2. If the first idea is implemented, make it so as long as you can see a profile (i.e. you were messaging them earlier), you can friend them even if they are offline. Since it would go to their request inbox, both people being online to add each other wouldn't be needed.

3. Remove the "you've removed '...' from friends list" notification sent to the players inbox. 

My reasoning for this:

1. I don't know about you guys, but I personally find it very obnoxious to receive unsolicited friend requests from random strangers who haven't even dm'ed me. While this won't eliminate the annoying friend requests, it will make them much less intrusive. I find it also completely breaks my immersion to see a pop-up in the middle of an RP as opposed to a little notification badge like the DM button. It would just have 2 options, 'accept' or 'ignore'. Perhaps a date/time of adding would also be nice.

2. Have you ever been in a situation where you find an interesting person to talk to, and suddenly one of you has to go? In all the fuss of them leaving, you weren't able to friend them or ask when they would be back online. Instead of logging in everyday in the hopes of seeing them online again, why not eliminate this annoyance altogether? As long as you can see their profile, which you can navigate to if you were already messaging them, you would be able to send them a request that they would see as soon as they hop back online.

3. I find myself occasionally checking through my friends list, looking for someone or seeing if they're still around. Sometimes I also remove people who I only talked to once, or perhaps we just don't message each other anymore. This should be as simple as the remove button, and they don't know unless they look for you specifically. I find that with the 'friend removed' notification, this process becomes more nerve-wracking than it needs to be. This problem is 2-fold. First because I feel bad. They are explicitly told "Kajana does not want to be friend anymore". This unnecessarily puts me in a poor light. Second, there is potential for angry responses. I've received insults and even minor threats because of unfriending people. No one should have to go through that because of someone else's insecurities about the number of friends they have or whatever the case may be.

There we go, please let me know if the devs see this. I'm really adamant about this, especially the last point. If you have any thoughts or counters, quote me  Big Grin
Well I can't say I don't understand where you're coming from but for point 1 you have DND, not saying that's a solution to not being interrupted because personally I hate using DND. For the 2nd point yeah that'd be nice to have but also annoying I feel too because this way randoms that messaged you could also send friend requests. That is unless I misunderstood or read the 2nd point. As for the 3rd I guess that all depends on the person removing the friend and who the friend is. Though yeah I agree can feel bad at times removing a friend or whatnot. 

So ultimately I like the idea but Idk if there'd ever be a perfect system for the whole friend request thing. With that said not having to be on at the same time and on the same server to add people would be a nice little change . So take what you will from that.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Inala - 12-12-2017

I like the 1st and 2nd suggestion, they could be very useful.

Although in the case of the pop ups being annoying maybe there is a more simple solution. For example not allowing to receive friend requests when you are in bed/shower or playing a minigame. There are other situations when they can be annoying but i bet those are the most important ones and probably they are easy to fix.

Another option could be having a check box like we have for the DnD but that only blocked the invitations.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Kajana - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 05:53 AM)Avax69 Wrote: Well I can't say I don't understand where you're coming from but for point 1 you have DND, not saying that's a solution to not being interrupted because personally I hate using DND. For the 2nd point yeah that'd be nice to have but also annoying I feel too because this way randoms that messaged you could also send friend requests. That is unless I misunderstood or read the 2nd point. As for the 3rd I guess that all depends on the person removing the friend and who the friend is. Though yeah I agree can feel bad at times removing a friend or whatnot. 

So ultimately I like the idea but Idk if there'd ever be a perfect system for the whole friend request thing. With that said not having to be on at the same time and on the same server to add people would be a nice little change . So take what you will from that.

Yeah DND is definitely not a good solution at all for my issue. I want to be able to chat to a friend and not have a popup disturb me.

As for random friend requests, what do you do with the current system? You just hit ignore. There would be no difference except for a more streamlined friend system. if they friend you more than once after being denied, just hit the ignore button to not receive notifications from them.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - crimsonextacy - 12-12-2017

I like all those ideas for friend management. I created a new account a few weeks back and was having random sex to try and boost my exp. Then of course everyone wants to then add me as a friend and would have felt bad declining at the time. Now that I'm done doing that Id like to clear out my friends list soon but am expecting to get a lot of angry messages.

And random friend requests from people who have never even messaged me have always been an annoyance. I usually end up adding them to the ignore list when they do that.