MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 11-30-2017

You're right Nadya. I've been looking for a VIP lap dance tease & Sex pose for a while. But a sex pose using the stripper pole would take it up a notch.

I want to back track and say that my tone in my last post did not come through the way i would like. so let me clarify. yes there are other items besid es sexposes to be upd ated. Hence I proposed a balanced 2018 update plan which included updates for other categories as well....I guess I just wanted to point out that the primary focus of the game should be sex & other updates should support the sex fantasy. But I meant no disrespect towards the other ideas. Just a reminder that sex is the goal.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Avax69 - 11-30-2017

(11-30-2017, 01:48 PM)-Nadya- Wrote: hmmm, you just said it, it's a sex game, it's not for striptease game , hehehe. in this line of thought,   it would be interesting to invent a sex posе of the stripper pole Tongue
Lol me and a friend were saying how the recent update with the new dance/stripper move looked like it was taken from an idea they had, and if ya look at it it does look like it'd be a thing for stage sex. Specially to me because Idk about y'all but it kinda doesn't fit in too much with all the other moves in my opinion.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 11-30-2017

it is a very different pose. but I think I like seeing after the "Polish the Rod"

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - -Nadya- - 11-30-2017

(11-30-2017, 02:48 PM)Avax69 Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 01:48 PM)-Nadya- Wrote: hmmm, you just said it, it's a sex game, it's not for striptease game , hehehe. in this line of thought,   it would be interesting to invent a sex posе of the stripper pole Tongue
Lol me and a friend were saying how the recent update with the new dance/stripper move looked like it was taken from an idea they had, and if ya look at it it does look like it'd be a thing for stage sex. Specially to me because Idk about y'all but it kinda doesn't fit in too much with all the other moves in my opinion.

when I saw this pose and thought how good it is and that it is missing so far, but there is no movement, lol. the avatar must be able to move around the pole, in fact it is the real action of this pose Big Grin. if i have to rp striptease, when i get to this posture I have to say ,, and sit in the air for 1.2.3 minutes " heheheh

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Briker - 11-30-2017

I think it does fit in suggestions so here i go.

I was enjoying the newest pose added, the Dominatrix, and i'm here to ask why the decision to make the one girl in the middle control both "insertions"? 
(doesnt make much sense for me)
And suggest that maybe divide the movement between the girl with the strap on and the guy like already done in Share the love.

o/

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Avax69 - 11-30-2017

(11-30-2017, 06:59 PM)Briker Wrote: I think it does fit in suggestions so here i go.

I was enjoying the newest pose added, the Dominatrix, and i'm here to ask why the decision to make the one girl in the middle control both "insertions"? 
(doesnt make much sense for me)
And suggest that maybe divide the movement between the girl with the strap on and the guy like already done in Share the love.

o/
This is more for the recent changes and updates thread but no worries I guess, and unless you're seeing the pose from when you first got it, both the girls should control it as in one does the sex with the strap-on and the other performs oral on the man.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 12-01-2017

i know i emphasized that this is a sex game. But I was thinking, wouldn't it be easier to find the right sex partner if there was a simple MNF MATCH MAKER TOOL.  The tool can use your physical descriptions and survey you for a few critical questions. Then the tool can quickly match you up with others with the same answers that are online.  Then you don't have to go through endless bad encounters to find the 1 good one.

Here are some survery questions or physical descriptions that can be used to match you up. 

Physical Features used to match: Hair, Eyes, Skin, Breast size, Nose, Lips, Chin, Body type (for males), MNF Sex Level,
Survey questions: Sexual Orientation (Straight, Bi, Gay/Lesbian), Sexual Fetish (this can be a open text field to fill in your interests), also a check box that allows your name to be searchable

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Inala - 12-01-2017

(12-01-2017, 04:03 AM)Overfiend Wrote: i know i emphasized that this is a sex game. But I was thinking, wouldn't it be easier to find the right sex partner if there was a SIMPLE MATCH MAKER TOOL.  Once you answer a few critical questions. then the tool can quickly match you up with others with the same answers that are online.  Then you don't have to go through endless bad encounters to find the 1 good one.

I don't know if that would be good in general. Of course it could be helpful for some people with very specific interests but it would be one more way of emptying the streets.

I mean for example the sex in the showers killed most of the social activity in the baths, because the people in the showers just disappear in a 1 on 1 universe. The appartments did something similar, now some people just go there to gather with a few friends and don't participate in public chats or meet new people.

If we now had this matching option some more people would jump straight to a room or to PM's not talking with anyone else than their "matchs".

In my opinion one of the best parts (if not the best) of this game is socializing, meeting new people, enjoying the company of friends or "lovers", the thrill of starting new conversations that could lead either to sex or something else, discovering new likes, etc. So for me whatever new update that helps making the game more a 1 on 1 experience or to keep you inside your safe bubble is a bad update.

Months ago it was easier to find interesting chats and meeting interesting people, now it is becoming harder and harder.

And this is just my opinion, i bet there are hundreds or thousand players that will think exactly the opposite xD

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 12-03-2017

Speaking from real life FFM experiences here are sexual positions I've used in real FFM threesomes. 
In my opinion FFM would not be complete without them. 

1. 2 girl blowjob - I prefer Male lying on his back to get a great view of the girls on their knees with asses up in the air and their faces devouring his cock and balls.

2. Oral buffet - Female A sucks Male A, while Female B licks Female A.  Then switch.

3. Good girl in middle - Male A fucks Female A in doggy style while Female A licks Female B lying on her back.  Then switch

4. Doggy Train - Male A fucks Female A in doggy style while Female A licks Female B in doggy style. then switch 

5. Female Slave in middle  - Male A fucks Female A lying on her back while Female B gets her pussy licked facesitting on Female A's.  Then switch

6.  Male Slave in the middle - Male lies on his back while Female A rides his cock and Female B gets her pussy licked facesitting on him and Female A & B kiss and lick each other tits. Then Switch

7.  Reverse cowgirl Buffet - Female A rides his cock in reverse cowgirl while Female B knees in between her legs to lick & rub Female A and sucks his cock.  Then Switch

8.  Slave buffet - Female A lying on her back with Male A fucking her and Female B kissing her, licking her tits, Rubbing & licking her clit and sucking his cock. Then Switch

9. 4 holes to fuck - Female A lying on her back while Female B is in doggy on top of her. they kiss and they lick & rub each other's tits while male A takes turns fucking their pussies & asses perfectly lined up for him

10. 2 girl scissors on cock.  - 2 girls scissors rub their pussies on the cock standing up in between their pussies. They can switch sides. this makes for a great finish when the cum shoots up and erupts on both pussies at the same time. and then they rub his cum covered shaft with their pussies at the same time.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Elynessa - 12-05-2017

Maybe make it so we can mix and match outfit's tops and bottoms? like while i like the newer Egyptian Queen outfit's bottom and Harem outfit's top?
Make it so lingerie can be worn still while in sex poses in bed/couch/wherever else you decide to add
the Bondage outfit w/piercings allows the nipple piercings to stay while in bed/shower sex?