MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Vrook - 11-15-2017

There has been once a clan that began acting like they own the servers. Needless to say, they had a short existence.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Jessica_V - 11-15-2017

I'm thinking about FF pose dildo toy

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Inkubus - 11-16-2017

Hi. I wish you couldcreate a pose who allaw women to malerape males were ever it is. A psw there is on female who force amale for exemple lick her vagina untill she get orgasm and cum on the male. And a pose there is a group of females who malerape a guy by forcong and use him on somesite like one female who take his head and force him to lick her vagina. Two other women who take a single hands and force him to onanate them on their vagina, one female who fuck the guy on anal with a sexy strap-on and one female who been dogging fucked by the guy and later then its time to cumthe female s cum out on the male's budy or onsode on male's mounth, arms and alaw the male to cum on her ass or insode somewhere and the lady with the strapon cum with fake cum on the butt or inside the ass.

FFFFFM POSE MALERAPE

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 11-16-2017

I'm been hoping for a reverse gangbang FFFM sex pose for a long time. I was hoping that a mini-game would come out for it.  I suggested the Ride'em Cowgirls mini-game but it didn't win. Its Like a role reversal of the Glory hole.  The Devs suggested they might make a Reverse Gangbang (lots of girls) on the Petnis.  But we'll see if that happens with the vote for the Strip Poker.  Personally i think the Reverse Gangbang mini-game makes a better sex related game than Strip Poker.  But i'm just 1 vote.

Great Pic Jessica V. It could also be a hot variation of the Double Dildo sex pose

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - MrShah - 11-16-2017

very long no updates! it becomes boring! very boring!

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Zephyr - 11-16-2017

(11-15-2017, 11:16 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: I'm thinking about FF pose dildo toy

But it already exists.   Prem only but that is true for most poses.  Available from the girl on stool in Vodka Bar: 1500xp but also $4,000 which I hope won't be repeated.

FYI only 15 hours left to vote on apartment sharing on Twitter.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Pina - 11-16-2017

(11-16-2017, 03:51 PM)MrShah Wrote: very long no updates! it becomes boring! very boring!

Yeah i hope they will update any day soon Dodgy

someone in the game said there was a rumor about the cabaret. does anyone know anything about that?

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Count_Blackula - 11-16-2017

(11-16-2017, 09:53 PM)Overfiend Wrote: someone in the game said there was a rumor about the cabaret. does anyone know anything about that?

I haven't heard anything about that.