MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Aphrodite - 12-26-2016

I personally think there should be more poses for non-premium members since we only get one extra. Also, maybe more mini-games and ways to earn money for everyone. I know a few games where they have a day where everyone's a member and it's really fun. Maybe MNF club should also have tat ad maybe add a few more locations because the game, truthfully, gets boring really fast.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkFutaQueen - 12-27-2016

We desperately need an overhaul of the PM system. I would love to be able to receive and respond to messages no matter where I am or what I am doing, having sex, playing minigames, etc. This would require the system to be completely redone, but OMG it would be worth it.

In the same vein, the Invite to Room system could use a bit of work as well. Instead of a popup that takes up the entire screen, something like a notification that hugs the edge of the screen would be so much better, and also allow us to continue playing while it ticks down.

Also, another tickbox for "No Invites." I appreciate the Do Not Disturb, but sometimes I would love to hang out and chat and PM new people without having to deal with colds.

Last one - the Bio's are awesome but they could be so much better. Make them larger, full screen even, and add scroll bars to we can add lots of information/links. Also, and I think this would really help the devs/mods as well, allow us to upload pictures to our bios, you could even do like 3DXChat and make us have to purchase picture slots. This would let you guys do away with the all-but-useless Museum and re-use that worldspace for something better such as player apartments or anything really.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anghelo - 12-27-2016

- It would be great if they use the space around the game for a new Chat System. In this way, you can text your friends and play at the same time.

- The Do Not Disturb Mode is fine but it needs more options like "Block Messages", "Block Invitations", "Block Add Friends, etc; and the ability to check what people wanna block. I think this is really easy to implement.

- I don't think that is good idea to use picture for the bio's. Charging images will need more sofisticated servers and that means to increase costs. Yea, I know there's a trend to swap pics in the game (Which I really believe this could be dangerous if these are real pictures, but this could be discussed in other thread). However, I suggest to keep using uploadpie and maybe somehow load those images in the game. For example: In the bio you have the option to add max. 5 pictures, you will not upload them in the game but in other servers (imgur, uploadpie, whatever), we will just put the links and when we press the "Done" button, these images will be shown in our bio. Smile And sure, Why not make it profitable? Do you wanna more spots? You have to pay xD

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Lickitung - 12-28-2016

First of all:
Quote:Anghelo
Pls, don't say that we have to be grateful for everything that the devs create. This is their business and if they wanna be succesful or whatever, they have to start to taking this MMO as a business. When someone says "No, this is a SECONDARY project", I really wanna cry cuz you are telling to your users that don't expect too much of this game. In other words: "Don't waste money here".
I totally agree with you.
You can find his post
>HERE<

That said, here are my suggestions to improve this game:
  • More options to premium players. Paying for premium account must be "WORTH IT". To do so they should add more privileges to premium users, for example: less exp to get a new pose, your own house (works like a room, but you can decorate it buying things from a shop, this way devs can introduce a new NPC and new sex scenes with him/her), the possibility to use ALL poses (ex: male can trigger female poses), the possibility to get a work to earn money, create a "clan" (or company, or guild, or studio, ...);
  • Some minor addons: the possibility to recognize if someone who sent you a message is male or female in-game (maybe the sender in your mail inbox should have pink name for females or blue for males), also the possibility to filter all message/invites sent from males or females, the "do not disturb mode" should be updated just like Anghelo said, also devs should cancel the "ignored" message you get if you get ignored (there are a lots of stalkers around here and i've seen many players making a new account to annoy the one who ignored them...);
  • Login bonus. This way users are more motivated to log in (Ex: 1st day: 250$, 2nd 500$ ... 7th 1 coupon. Every X coupon(s) you can get a 1 day premium on your account);
  • More hairstyles and more possibilities to customize avatars (ex: a male avatar can choose the size of his p.... or a feminine appearance in order to make a sissy avatar, while a female avatar should be able to choose the size of her butt);
  • Introduce "clans" (companies, ...) to help people to meet new friends and improve communications and socialization;
  • Last, but not least, devs shouldn't forget about non premium players, since they are potential "buyers". By releasing MORE THAN 1 POSE PER MONTH (MM, a new FF and more new threesomes like FFF, etc...), they should be able to get older poses with no premium (as now). Talking about non premium users, we should talk about "no more premium" users. I think that they should be able to use their respective sex premium poses: like i said a premium user can trigger every pose (obviously a male can't trigger lesbian poses and viceversa), a "no more premium" user should trigger their pose (ex: male triggers male poses only).

Thanks for reading and have a nice game Wink

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - JohnSins - 12-28-2016

I'd like to say that the login bonuses are indeed genius Cool

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - MaxDoe - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 01:11 AM)Lickitung Wrote: That said, here are my suggestions to improve this game:
    also devs should cancel the "ignored" message you get if you get ignored (there are a lots of stalkers around here and i've seen many players making a new account to annoy the one who ignored them...);
  • Login bonus. This way users are more motivated to log in (Ex: 1st day: 250$, 2nd 500$ ... 7th 1 coupon. Every X coupon(s) you can get a 1 day premium on your account);
  • Introduce "clans" (companies, ...) to help people to meet new friends and improve communications and socialization;

Though I agree with the stalkers I'm not sure about devs should cancel the "ignored" message. I met a person in the game and we traded a few messages, however he/she ignored me in the end. It's a decision everyone is free to make but in my case, I still wanted to talk just to solve our "problem" and if he/she still wants to ignore I'm okay with it. Like I said, it's understandable the part of stalkers but there are cases where some people want to say sorry or explain themselves better (I won't talk too much about it because I will protect/respect that person). I feel there should be a way to approach this situations.

As a free user I like your idea about login bonuses. It would attract some people to the game and make some buy the premium.

The "clan" is also a good idea. It would be possible to create "clans" private games, challenges between "clans" and other experiences.

My own suggestions (despite the ones written recently in this thread and it's unnecessary to repeat) would be a block/ignore list. If I have 10, 15 or 20 people blocked they should be in a list that I can access later. Also, a in-game search username/nickname would be good to find or communicate with someone. Again, there can be problems with spammers or stalkers but having lists or filtering to report could work.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anghelo - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 01:11 AM)Lickitung Wrote:
  • More options to premium players: Less exp to get a new pose, the possibility to use ALL poses (ex: male can trigger female poses), the possibility to get a work to earn money, create a "clan" (or company, or guild, or studio, ...);
  • Some minor addons: the possibility to recognize if someone who sent you a message is male or female in-game, also the possibility to filter all message/invites sent from males or females, also devs should cancel the "ignored" message you get if you get ignored (there are a lots of stalkers around here and i've seen many players making a new account to annoy the one who ignored them...);
  • Introduce "clans" (companies, ...) to help people to meet new friends and improve communications and socialization.
  • Last, but not least, devs shouldn't forget about non premium players, since they are potential "buyers". By releasing MORE THAN 1 POSE PER MONTH. Talking about non premium users, we should talk about "no more premium" users. I think that they should be able to use their respective sex premium poses: like i said a premium user can trigger every pose (obviously a male can't trigger lesbian poses and viceversa), a "no more premium" user should trigger their poses (ex: male triggers male poses only).

I love these ideas (Specially "the possibility to use ALL poses", "Introducing Clans" and "The login bonus") and I think these could be easy to implement.

I suggest to the devs to give us a way to help in the development of the game, everybody knows that they are really bussy and I talk everyday with people that wanna create clothes, poses or whatever. Use your community, don't let us just talk about what should be done, let us help.

i agree - Ideas_man - 12-28-2016

I agree to DarkFutaQueen these things should be added!!!

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Janice - 12-28-2016

About the introduction of clans or groups I think okay. But the loggin bonus and all the poses to be at home, seems unnecessary.
And on the house they create poses. For example: pose in the shower, pose on the sofa, pose on the table and the staircase, but only in the house. It can be a new type of poses that also have an unlock, maybe the first 2 free and all the others for the premiun. Heart Heart

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - carnacien - 12-30-2016

hello, new player here liking this game quite a bit, and here are some suggestions i got (sorry if its re-hashed,i wasnt gonna read the whole thread)

- avatar shouldnt face front automatically but remain turned towards last action (that really shouldnt be a hard one so i hope u do it)

- sex animations should have a background and u should be able to do it in other places than the motel bed. Bathroom, couch to start, and maybe add a few special places outside or in some buildings where u can initiate sex. U can even add a "get caught" feature and maybe a voyeur system

- missions. for example: girls night out. 2 (or more) ladies to launch it, they dance at the club and have 2guys add to the party, then go to a room for sex, but instead of the normal animations, u have 2 of them side by side. Persons who launch missions can add requirements (sex lvl ?, outfit, hair/color build) .
Other missions i can think of: on the prowl (sf looking for X guys, each guy control the sex for one scene then next), swinger (m/f looking for same), stag night, losing virginity (for lvl 1 unless u have a "virgin" flag for new players) .

- titles and achievements are always cool (succesfully picked up in each zone of the game, have sex with 10 diferent people in 1 hour, etc, the possibilities are unlimited here) In fact even if they give nothing gamewise, im pretty sure pple would still try get them all.

am not a developer myself so idk how much work those suggestions would be, but i think they d greatly improve thegame. Ty for reading and hope to catch u ingame