MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - slidytaz - 12-05-2016

Well, on the financial side... Like many phone-based games, using ads, and providing free items/money.1-day Premium for some partnership E-commerce things ?

Imagine you get an ad for a brand of condoms, and that buying a pack online would provide you a code for a 1-day Premium...

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - primuslive - 12-06-2016

(01-04-2016, 04:11 AM)Alex-007 Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 12:59 AM)Lave Wrote: So what about formal system to create harems (guilds) my only real thought behind this is giving people a house they can go to permanently (everyone currently lives like hobos) and make it really easy for a group of people to have parties, sex, maybe level it up and get furniture to use too.  Just make it cost a lot, and that should level things out.

Along this same line the creation of groups to allow users to form club, tribes and families within the game is already needed with groups large and small already forming left and right! If shabby motel rooms cost $10/ hr on planet MNF then only through joint effort will anyone be able to purchase (or even rent) an apartment!

I would support the idea of Guilds... but only for Premium members. 

However, i want to explain my reason.

As a lot of premium players will be so familiar with... free players always asking someone else to make them premium.  So why not allow premium player to have up to 4 Free Players as Slaves/Pets (FPSP).  The premium player can choose 1 or 2 premium clothes for their FPSP to wear.  Plus the FPSP's will be able to use 1 or 2 premium poses, but only with guild members.

I would restrict the amount of FPSP's to the Premium account, not to the avatar.  Also if the Premium players subscription expires, then the FPSP loose all their premium privileges. 

A guild could be limited to 20 premium players, so if they each had 4 FPSP's then that would be a total of 100 members.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - JohnSins - 12-07-2016

Nice, coming up with ideas that will help the business lose money... The only people who should have premium perks are the people who bought them. Now instead of MnF getting the money to help invest in the game and make it better, the premium players can now start selling premium perks...

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vrook - 12-07-2016

Regarding your message, Primuslive.

The subject of guild, groups, gangs, bands, etc. has been already discussed several times around here, and it's not such a great idea to materialise. Since, as has happened before, some gangs started bashing people around, and mostly flaming up the comunity.

As for your suggestion, with Premium master, owning slaves and such. From what I can already see in the game, usually the Master, buys premium certificates for his/her slaves, so, no need for that premium perks you mentioned. Yes, only in some cases, not all masters do that, but still, some slaves receive premium anyways.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - mayhem1868 - 12-08-2016

Im glad to see the reason i came to the forum to begin with have been addressed. the only thing id like to add, (it may have already been covered and i missed it) but during sex, have separate action menus at the same time for each partner. for pulling hair, grabbing the back of the head, rubbing a clit while getting fucked....ect. i love this game and cant wait for any new exciting updates.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Paul630 - 12-08-2016

That would be nice to have those multiple options within the sex poses.....it would definitely heighten the situations. Especially in the threeway.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Alexa_Darkness - 12-09-2016

Looking at primuslive's post, and the following comments, got me thinking...

Why not a have a Premium Plus subscription... for instance costing 20-25% extra on top of the standard Premium subscription. 

A Premium Plus member could sponsor a Free Player, and upgrade their avatar Premium, show them as a Silver member.  Silver members would have access all Premium poses, clothes, etc... But with restrictions, they would not be able to create multiple avatars, and if they deleted their avatar, sponsorship is lost.

Also, a Premium Plus member could change sponsorship once a week, to ensure some sort of loyalty from the upgraded Silver member.

This would be useful as I am unable to do the monthly subscription option, and had to go for a Voucher.  However, when I tried to get another voucher for a real life friend, the game already recognised I had an active voucher, and rejected my application the a 2nd voucher.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - brandon1op - 12-10-2016

(12-03-2016, 08:01 AM)Sasa Supple Wrote: Lipstick.

I want frick-fracking lipstick in every shade imaginable.

Like... for serious,

Oh. Freckles too.

Was already way ahead of ya

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - subgirl25 - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 12:13 AM)brandon1op Wrote:

Like... for serious,

Oh. Freckles too.

wait so they adding lipstick but they wont add tattoos?

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - brandon1op - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 12:22 AM)subgirl25 Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 12:13 AM)brandon1op Wrote:

Like... for serious,

Oh. Freckles too.

wait so they adding lipstick but they wont add tattoos?

They cant even be compared....Tattoos are works of art blah blah and people will want "I WANT THIS DESIGN..OR GRR WHY ISINT THIS design IN THE GAME" While lipstick is..like..15 pixels...on one part of the body