MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - IRCI - 11-30-2016

Hello, today I would like to "report" a situation. I'm interested in buying a certain Vip, but not this possibility. I do not have it for 2 reasons:

1st Reason- I would like to adjust a premium premium by paying through Paysafecard. But in the payment method, it is not found. (I do not trust my bank details on the internet)
2nd reason- I went to see the existing European payment methods, and as normal has the normal methods of payment where we need to by our IBan. But I came across that banks corresponding to the payment, do not find the bank that I am affiliated! That is, even if you wanted to get a vip through IBan payment, you would not be able to.

Basically, what I ask is that they add the method, "Pay with Paysafecard", as it would make it easier for people who want to acquire vip, and would not like to expose their bank details on the Internet.
I hope that my request will be proposed in the "table of discussions", and that in the future, put Paysafecard as payment method.

Thank you very much for your attention.

RC Lengths

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - JohnSins - 12-01-2016

I totally agree with adding a new payment method, but for the time being, here is alternative way to buy a premium subscription: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=447&page=3&highlight=payment

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - subgirl25 - 12-01-2016

theres should be a way to sell the prem clothes after ur prem is up and u didnt renew it

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Blck - 12-01-2016

Please add lesbian pose in next update because there will be soon one year anniversary of adding first lebian pose scissoring into this game ( it was exactly 23 December 2015)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - IRCI - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 03:06 PM)Blck Wrote: Please add lesbian pose in next update because there will be soon one year anniversary of adding first lebian pose scissoring into this game ( it was exactly 23 December 2015)

But lesbian pose has really existe on the game! Doesn´t exist the gay position. (Im not gay)

Hi, I'm interested in buying vip, but I want to buy with paysafecard, which what else I have a € 10. I wish someone could help me!
I would be grateful!
Im really appreciated if contacte me to help me Wink

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Haakon - 12-01-2016

Here's my wish list.

1) Avatar animations (or at least more emoticons with such meanings)
I would like to see more social features/animations/emoticons added to the game: Hi, Bye, Handshake, Pat on the back, Hug, Kiss, Blow, Fuck, Grab, cares, slap on the Face/Butt, Kick in the nuts, punch, whip, offer a drink, give flowers. Ideally I would like the avatars to be able to do all those animations, or at least simple ones such as sit/lay down, get down on your knees, turn away (face backwards), dance, ability to use chairs/couches etc. If animations are too hard to implement please add more emoticons.

[Image: slap.gif] [Image: 15136546ee5d5f7ab2ab216fc93b8054.jpg] 

2) HUG/Kiss/Dance/Public fuck Invite option.
Ability to send a hug/kiss/dance/fuck invites to other players, if accepted both avatars will "play" corresponding animation. Also if accepted it could lock outside invites and PMs from other players, so only these 2 can send room invites and PMs to each other.

3) Sound/Music
Add sound to sex scenes (background music, moans, screams, etc), preset for non premium and ability to load your own sound track for premium users. Same for Rooms - background music with ability to load your own track for premium. Jukebox in Red Heat bar (pay some money to turn on background music on the floor (preset tracks for non premium, upload your own track for premium).

[Image: music-challenge-screen-2.jpg]

4) Maid/Manager NPS (room and bed customization)
Something like a bell button, which opens a dialog box with a maid/busboy one could ask to customize room settings, for example change lighting to darker/lighter, serve dinner table, change the color of the bed sheets/background picture for the sex scene (for example bed/table/floor/carpet in front of a fireplace/BDSM dungeon background, etc.) -  basically some way of customization for rooms and sex scenes backgrounds. Some settings could be locked to premium only. Also ability for premium members to fuck maid/manager or even invite him/her to join a threesome scene.

[Image: sexy-young-woman-in-french-maid-suite-Do...198748.jpg]

5) Gift shop.
Ability to buy items for other players and send/give them.
As some players play as prostitutes ability to set their price and "Hire" button would be useful to them (kinda like room invite+transfer money in one button or just simply "Pay XYZ amount" button, so people don't have to go to rodeo game for that). More "romantic" ones could set "not for sale" flag that would disable that button.

6) Luxury boat/yacht at the beach
kinda like a VIP room to rent, just located at the beach

[Image: luxury-modern-yacht-16970643.jpg]

7) Car rental
Same as room invite only to a car. Probably the hardest to implement as it will also require specific car sex poses.

[Image: roadtrip5.png] [Image: tumblr_n78xh1EuOq1toy0ydo1_1280.gif]

8) Tourist office/holiday trip purchase
Same as room invite only purchased for a single use. Sex scenes with different background pictures/surroundings (for example on the beach, on top of Eiffel Tower or some other famous landmark, in the forest, in the snow on a mountain, in a waterfall, in a country side barn Smile etc.

9) 2-sided controls/animations in sex rounds
For example Player 1 selects the sex moves and Player 2 selects how aroused he/she is which in turn could control how fast the round progression bar goes. 

Also ability for Player 2 to lock some moves, for example if a girl doesn't like anal, she could lock "Anal fuck" move and if a guy does want to fuck her there he would have to "convince" her to unlock it. Add buttons that would control sounds (moans/screams/breathing etc. if not played automatically depending on the moves). 

Some other animations that Player 2 could select, something like "Kiss", "Bite lips" "Grab ass/breast/leg", "Spread legs", "Lock legs", "Arch body", "Move hand", etc. Also it could be implemented in way of an animated hand pointer. For example if Player 2 clicks on the breast of Player 1 , his/her character would place on the Player 1's breast. 

Something along these lines to make sex scenes a bit more dynamic and interactive.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - IRCI - 12-01-2016

My list its this:

Boy Stripe tease;
Gay position;
Glory Hole Frenzy (The vips is what to do Glory Hole);
Masturbation position (solo and mutual or one big group masturbation);
One mascot for "boys vip" ( female vip´s have the pentis);
Sex on public;
Naked option on "party vip";
Butt Plug;
New character ( the "Futa");
"Group sexual position" ( Orgy);

And more! Smile

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - 6DarkRaven9 - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 06:28 PM)IRCI Wrote: My list its this:

Boy Stripe tease;
Gay position;
Sex on public;
Butt Plug;

And more! Smile

Maybe in 2-3 years we may see one of those. Before that it will be all outfits. oSmile
Honestly I have no hopes on gay/trans support as well as stuff geared towards guys. There's plenty of dudes playing as women so female avatars will continue to get most support overall. New outfits, MF poses, maybe one more lesbian pose before the game closes in the future. Really development doesn't seem great. Just like 3DXChat is too geared towards female avatar stuff and MF poses over anything else. There's more than two gender and one sexuality but I guess to developers there's not.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - subgirl25 - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 06:28 PM)IRCI Wrote: My list its this:

Boy Stripe tease;
Gay position;
Sex on public;
Butt Plug;

And more! Smile

well since they already said they wont be adding tattoos i thinks it highly unlikely for the butt plug

(11-29-2016, 01:22 PM)ThunderD Wrote: This is my wishlist:

Sex:
- Spectator Mode
- Possibility to cum during any round
- Double Penetration (MMF)

Outfits:
- Schoolgirl
- Maid
- Cheerleader
- Playboy costume
- Lingerie
- Bavarian dress (This one from Mirrage is perfect!)
- Polka dot dress
- Barbarian costume for women
- Arab dress (for men, women already have the harem dress)
- Cowboy
- Generic animal costumes, one with stripes and one with spots (choosing the colours we can do cows, tigers, etc.) (both sexes)
- Cop (both sexes)
- Army (both sexes)
- Superhero (both sexes)
- Medieval dress (both sexes)
- Crown/Tiara
- Nurse's cap
- Hairband
- Costumes with wings, like angel or fairy

Other:
- Group chats like whatsapp and facebook (useful for gangbang, orgies and organization of events)
- Usable showers in apartments (like in the Baths)
- Send gifts to other characters like money, dresses, etc. (BTW if you send a premium dress to a not-premium person, the not-premium person can't wear it like when the subscription
- Faster updates! =P
well they actually already claimed they are working on spectator mode but dont think it ever will be added

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sasa Supple - 12-03-2016

Lipstick.

I want frick-fracking lipstick in every shade imaginable.

Like... for serious,

Oh. Freckles too.