MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - 6DarkRaven9 - 11-16-2016

MM pose for once at least I mean come on where's the diversity. No gays and no transgenders yet?! Also no more outfits as they serve no purpose what so ever. Poses and new things to do in game should be top priorities.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - carmyli - 11-16-2016

Organize friend lists in alphabetical order or by level

sometimes plases is so crowed, you cant see who posted!
Clicking name in chat list - show profile page like (when you click character)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - jtjrta - 11-16-2016

Yeah I would love to see a lesbian threesome. Also when are the lesbians going to be able to use the double ended dildo on each other? I mean it's OK when the sanders sister use it but I would love to see the online players use it. A lot of lesbians want to be able to use it. I hope that the petnis be free to online users. Also more lesbian sex poses please.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Django - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 07:28 AM)jtjrta Wrote: Yeah I would love to see a lesbian threesome. Also when are the lesbians going to be able to use the double ended dildo on each other? I mean it's OK when the sanders sister use it but I would love to see the online players use it. A lot of lesbians want to be able to use it. I hope that the petnis be free to online users. Also more lesbian sex poses please.

We'd all love more poses and more hairstyles and tattoos and what not. Thing is, that stuff adds A LOT of work to adapt existing animations. That's why although I'd like more customization options, I still think the best way to make characters more unique is to add outfits. Since we all fuck naked, there's no extra work animating stuff.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - ThunderD - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 10:32 AM)Darnell Wrote: We'd all love more poses and more hairstyles and tattoos and what not. Thing is, that stuff adds A LOT of work to adapt existing animations. That's why although I'd like more customization options, I still think the best way to make characters more unique is to add outfits. Since we all fuck naked, there's no extra work animating stuff.

I agree!

I rarely complain, mainly because the two features I wanted the most (nonlinear-sex and player bio) were included...so well...I'm pretty thankful.

But they have to add outfits faster, we fuck naked....it's not much work! Or at least keep the usual times but separate the outfits in top, bottom and shoes so we can customize a little.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Avax69 - 11-16-2016

Honestly even knowing it'd take more work to animate and all many many ppl would prefer to see more customization, whether that's different body types, hairstyles, or idk tattoos and all though I doubt that one happening, it'd honestly be an update to make many ppl happy, personally I'd be happy with just clothes and hairstyles lol but to appease all the others just go with all of the above

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Mimi - 11-16-2016

I would love if we could add lipstick! I think just allowing us to select lip color would work? That might add a new level of customization without too much developement time i hope.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Django - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 04:58 PM)Mimi Wrote: I would love if we could add lipstick! I think just allowing us to select lip color would work? That might add a new level of customization without too much developement time i hope.

I bet you'd love a lipstick party Wink

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Tracy - 11-17-2016

(10-27-2016, 03:17 PM)Vrook Wrote: Indeed, most of the photos that are in the museum, are fakes. Well, technically they are true, but just not depicting the one who uploads them.

And yes, I happened to stumbled across a photo of a friend, uploaded in one of the museums, without her consent, of course. Which happened to be a bad news to my friend, when I told her about it.

I am having a problem submitting my own pictures. One was declined days later.One was declined within minutes. I can't make a thread yet, just registered on forums a couple days ago. There seems to be no reason.

I tried to submit a second one today and got the message I had already submitted 2 today, which I had not.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkFutaQueen - 11-17-2016

(11-17-2016, 04:01 AM)Tracy Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 03:17 PM)Vrook Wrote: Indeed, most of the photos that are in the museum, are fakes. Well, technically they are true, but just not depicting the one who uploads them.

And yes, I happened to stumbled across a photo of a friend, uploaded in one of the museums, without her consent, of course. Which happened to be a bad news to my friend, when I told her about it.

I am having a problem submitting my own pictures. One was declined days later.One was declined within minutes. I can't make a thread yet, just registered on forums a couple days ago. There seems to be no reason.

I tried to submit a second one today and got the message I had already submitted 2 today, which I had not.

In my opinion, the Museum is a huge drain on the dev/mods time with no real reward for players. You could get better results letting us upload pictures individually to our profiles or hang in our houses (when they are implemented) and use the museum for something else entirely, perhaps make it a place where  we can play the MnF games that are free or change the building entirely to something else as in apartments players cant rent on a weekly or even monthly basis, or change the whole area to permanent player housing.