MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cath - 10-27-2016

Maybe not the dick pics.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - -J- - 10-27-2016

You'd be surprised how many people don't even have the decency to post their own dicks.

Also, having run into a problem with a partner, who quipped that it was weird being dommed when she gets to choose the position to be banged in:
  • The ability to choose one of your poses or your partner's poses (which would still be locked based on premium status).
  • A "free play" mode which disables exp gain (and puts up an annoying pop-up warning saying this) but allows unlimited rounds, the option for either partner to choose of any of the couple's unlocked poses each round, and the ability to cum in any round.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Putita - 10-28-2016

(10-26-2016, 07:22 PM)Vrook Wrote: I suppose, the enter isn't use to send a PM, because, otherwise, you'd have to use a combination, like Shift+Enter to start a new line. Which would be a problem till you'll get used to it.

I'm with you, Vrook.

It would be a problem for me, i like to break lines.

Tongue

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - chiliblue - 10-29-2016

I would suggest an easy way to cancel a premium account. I don't know if i want to cancel yet but I don't see a way for me to do it should i decide to, and I've looked. I asked the staff by email and i was told 'you can just ask me to do it' in the reply. I also have a friend who says they sent a message asking to be taken off premium, but they were charged again this month. So yes, a reliable way to cancel premium would be extremely good.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vrook - 10-29-2016

Well, if you subscribed using the monthly pay option, the best way to cancel the subscription, would be via the CCBill site or such, and there you'd have to cancel the reccurent pay for MNF.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - SlLina - 10-31-2016

I'll write that for devs ang forgive me if this features earlier was requested... i'm pretty sure that i'm not alone in my wishes!

- Ability to write PM by the name copied from chat (copied and pasted understand me?). Seriously, should i search guy or girl for party at this CROWD on screen?
- Obviously mark for prem users in my friend list and in mailbox. Believe me, that very important.
- Ability to switch between PMs without closing mail box EACH TIME AGAIN!
- Ability to delete not relevant or just no needed PMs. I just want to organize my PM conversation a little!)

Seriuously guys all mail clients have it options from box why urs not?!
Now about content:

- Tattoo salon (yeas it would be great!)
- Ability to have public sex (it'll be so hot!)
- Ability worn one item i picked (actually it WILL ALLOW me to walk around naked, topless or bottomless in game world!)
- FFF pose and more 3some poses. Yeas i love 3somes in game and i think i'm not alone!
- Spectator mode (yes i know much people requests that... So that just means that a lot of peoples want to see others having sex!

So i think thats enough. Thanks.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anghelo - 11-01-2016

Well guys i have some good ideas:

First, we need to ask why it takes so long for the devs to create new poses and hairstyles. Especially these two things. In my opinión the answer is simple. When they create a new pose, they have to re-draw every kind of hair, body, eyes, noses. Thats why our avatar's expressions look so hot in doggy style but creepy in stripper polls and boobjob pose (some cases not all).

So, I suggest to set 3 base hairstyles for girls: Long, médium and short.
What I mean is to have a lot of hairstyles to show in public but just 3 during sex and these three should be a messy hair likes happen in RL or you girls after or during the show you came out with your perfect hair? Not so messy cause it would kill the sex appeal.

For boys is a good idea to hide the head likes already happen in many poses. Well I am talking about my likes, maybe  you guys prefer to see men's heads. In that case, re-draw would be the best option.

Second, the level-up way. I think is importante to learn about your mistakes, and In my case i had good and awful experiences in RL. Just fuck dont teach you how to doit well.

So I suggest to  implement an option after sex to calificate the act ( maybe with the common 5-stars ranking) so in that way we could se who is really good and whos not. It would be great an input to write what was good or bad, to learn.

I think ithis could be solve most of the cold invites and the bad experiences.

Finally I want to thanks Vadim and Serega for this sexy game. I would love to work with you guys. I do not have a lot of knowledge of flash but If you are interested to use another web technologies count with me Wink maybe for the chat system that was already hacked as I saw it in other post.

Saludos y sigan así Smile

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Litvictor - 11-02-2016

I love the game so far but i'd love for everyones avatar to be more unique to actually have more body customizations Big Grin  

(Example)

• Be able to change hieght
• More hair styles
• A way to make your body more like you (skinny chubby fat athletic)
• Thighs size
• Penis size
• Butt size
• A skin color wheel with all colors (to choose the exact skin color you want)

I would like to see these customizations in the future because it would make everyone in game more unique
And i would to love to make a avatar exactly like me  Smile

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - JohnSins - 11-02-2016

I was expecting this to be mentioned already, however it was not on any of the wish lists, anyways the ability for the host(of a party or a room) to kick specific people out. I only say this because during parties sometimes there is a troll who pretends to be "afk" while occupying a bed for longer than 15 min. This way the whole party does not get booted, just the person that is causing a nuisance.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Avax69 - 11-03-2016

(11-02-2016, 07:39 PM)JohnSins Wrote: I was expecting this to be mentioned already, however it was not on any of the wish lists, anyways the ability for the host(of a party or a room) to kick specific people out. I only say this because during parties sometimes there is a troll who pretends to be "afk" while occupying a bed for longer than 15 min. This way the whole party does not get booted, just the person that is causing a nuisance.
This idea has been mentioned many times lol but yeah its very much needed