MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Johnny_X - 08-23-2016

How about an option to fade out the chat? i wouldn't want to read another public discussion about slicing up people, bathing in and drinking their blood or using it as a source for transfusions.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Lesbian_Machine - 08-26-2016

PLEASE HELP ME HOW I CAN CANCEL MY PREMIUM? I hve contacted support but they dont answer..

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Johnny_X - 08-26-2016

Look for the mail you got from CCBill. There you will find your order number. With that and your credit card number you can follow the link in the mail, type them in and cancel your subscription. You will still be premium for the rest of the payed month though. If you became premium via gift card, you can only ask the support to remove premium for you or wait til it expires.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sharp - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 09:40 AM)Lesbian_Machine Wrote: PLEASE HELP ME HOW I CAN CANCEL MY PREMIUM? I hve contacted support but they dont answer..

One of the stuck threads on this forum is the FAQ. The first question? "How do I cancel premium?"

It's not exactly hard to spot.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - WonderGirle - 08-28-2016

You know what I want, hot spots.
That was always my favorite part of the MNF games.
Rub the hot spots and strip off the clothes. mmmmm
I would start with that every time.

And you know, be able to change my eye color/skin tone....

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - 6DarkRaven9 - 08-30-2016

Yeah I agree on different places to have sex, I'm tired of the lame hotel rooms. We don't need to see them going at it but adding the ability to have sex in already existing locations for Premiums would be nice. Sex on the beach, especially at night with a few friends skinny dipping is thrilling. lol
I also still see zero reason to buy Premium yet, there's just a lack of 'exclusive'. Outfits are pointless seeing how they're just for walking around you can't use any of them during sex (which hurts the RP fun). Maybe once there's new locations for sex, 3 ways, and the ability to buy a place maybe by then it will be worth it.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - chaosfire235 - 08-30-2016

A ton of people suggested sound in the form of music which would be pretty sweet. But one thing I think is essential is a notification sound for PM's.

I can't count how many times I just sat in the baths, pass time on another site, then come back to a girl who had been flirting with me before logging off when I didn't respond.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Shai1121 - 08-31-2016

It would be nice if they had actual houses and condos for sale (permanent) instead of having to rent motel and hotel rooms

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sharp - 08-31-2016

(08-30-2016, 03:14 AM)chaosfire235 Wrote: But one thing I think is essential is a notification sound for PM's.

As long as it can be disabled. I can imagine that for some people the constant ding would drive them insane. Besides, you can only really blame yourself if you aren't willing to keep an eye on your messages. More frustrating is the current glitch where PM's don't always show, or the occasional time that you don't even get a visible notification of new messages.

Or maybe, just maybe, there should be an option to allow PM's but not room invites. It's not really a problem for me, but for female players this could prove extremely popular.

Also, is it still only possible to report a player when they are online and on the same server as yourself? I think it's utterly ridiculous. And the fact you have to take somebody off ignore in order to report them. And of course somebody can place you on ignore, but still bombard you with messages.

And where the hell are player profiles? And all the other stuff that we have been previously told is either "coming soon" or, in some cases, "the next update."

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - SexyBunny_21 - 09-03-2016

I know it its not in the text but the new gangbang system.I know there is just one but if an other is coming than it should be non premium,because its not even a bit fair for the non premium(im non premium too).I understand that the devolpers wanna make money but its exaggerated with the premium content.