MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Willy_for_Boobies - 07-10-2016

(07-09-2016, 01:58 AM)JCF Wrote: ..... Has it really been nine months without a scrollbar on the main chat window?
..... But missing something in chat because the window can only hold 11 and a half lines seems like something that should've been ironed out last year.

.. That's a feature i miss too !!
(mostly in crowded places, missing these chats i am interested in, because too many people are talking at the same time and "my" chatline is away before i could read it completely ;-))  )

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cath - 07-10-2016

I think most of us agree on this matter.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - subbykitty - 07-11-2016

One thing I'm really noticing is the lack of permanent residences, I'm sure somebody's brought it up before though.
Having a go home button doesn't make much sense when all you've got is a hotel room. Hotels aren't really the first thing that comes to mind when you think of 'home'
It's really annoying to finally find somebody to RP with and then the room expires midway or you have to go down and buy more time, even if money isn't that big an issue.
I'm not even talking about custom homes, as that'd take forever. Just apartments or something that are cookie cutter.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Dofu - 07-12-2016

Should be obvious to devs but make 69, Muff Diving and More poses available to lesbians.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Blck - 07-12-2016

I would love to see more lesbian or orgy poses in this game ( Especialy lesbian 69) . I hate this new area updates which are useless . I m going to ask when there will be pose upadate ? Tell me when

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Yazuru - 07-14-2016

I am still new here and I kinda like game a lot, although it was still in development stage. I really like the shower addition on the baths where your character automatically raise their hands when they are close to the shower. I am suggesting they do the same way too at Bar Vodka, where your character automatically dance when they are hit by the club lights, it would be an awesome addition seeing a crowd of people dancing at the center of the stage automatically (Specific Area only) Big Grin Just make the dance simple for male and female characters, like swaying their body for males and shaking the hips for girls while raising their hands with the music. ~.^

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Dannath - 07-14-2016

(07-09-2016, 04:33 PM)ZERO010 Wrote: add sex public sex in :
-bathroom
-street
-chair and tables

add sex party in room and others mini-game
add other positions sex for all users free and premuim
add can 5or6 player have sex in the same bed
add sex orgy:

[Image: 438962196748308480]

add that and can be awesome Big Grin Smile

What is this image from? I want more. Big Grin

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - YuriCynthia - 07-17-2016

As an awkward lesbo nerd, I also would like to put my vote in for more girl-on-girl sexiness. Cunnilingusplease. ♥

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Blck - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 08:17 PM)YuriCynthia Wrote: As an awkward lesbo nerd, I also would like to put my vote in for more girl-on-girl sexiness. Cunnilingusplease. ♥

Free lesbian cunnilingus or 69

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - WOLVIE44 - 07-19-2016

should put in a system where if someone leaves in the middle of sex they lose alot of exp, me and others i talked to hate this.