MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - EroticUdyr - 07-06-2016

I would like my avatar to get some fucking hair on his legs, I'm tired of having my avatar looking like a Ken doll. 
My avatar has hair on his chest, makes no goddamn sense that his legs look like two polished pieces of plastic. 

Along with enormous breasts will the game offer the most clean shaved man-legs you've ever seen. 

C'mon. xD

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cath - 07-06-2016

You want lumberjack legs?

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - EroticUdyr - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 08:59 PM)CBM97 Wrote: You want lumberjack legs?

As long as the level of hair matches the level of hair on my avatar's chest, I'd be pleased. Maybe they could make us choose in the character creation? Feels like I should be able to choose not to walk around with these shiny barbie legs.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Merigold - 07-06-2016

Surely, a sex game can't be fully released without , the favourite pass time of some folk, masturbation. I would not sugest public fapping but in the solitude of your room. Also women might use petnises as tools of self pleasure

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Janna - 07-06-2016

Can we get more lesbian poses siscoring gets old after a few round and I'd like to see some more pussy I

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Dudegrey - 07-07-2016

(07-06-2016, 10:53 PM)Merigold Wrote: Surely, a sex game can't be fully released without , the favourite pass time of some folk, masturbation. I would not sugest public fapping but in the solitude of your room. Also women might use petnises as tools of self pleasure

If I can't masturbate in public, what's the point of living?

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - halia - 07-07-2016

(07-06-2016, 07:36 AM)yourlittleslut Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 11:24 PM)Simmy Wrote: Hairy Armpits would kinda turn me off...

Well it would be an option just like shaved or hairy pussy/chest. I think the option should exist for those who find it hot.

Yeah!!

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cath - 07-07-2016

(07-06-2016, 09:06 PM)EroticUdyr Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 08:59 PM)CBM97 Wrote: You want lumberjack legs?

As long as the level of hair matches the level of hair on my avatar's chest, I'd be pleased. Maybe they could make us choose in the character creation? Feels like I should be able to choose not to walk around with these shiny barbie legs.

It would be a new hair-a.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vanity_HorseCock - 07-07-2016

Im just saying my opinion
Im never ment to try and shut out your idea...
Sorry if it felt like that

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Dannath - 07-08-2016

I think I'd actually like some sort of public masturbation/sex, maybe in a peep show booth? Smile