MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Dudegrey - 06-21-2016

(06-18-2016, 06:52 AM)ig3r Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 05:48 AM)bbcking Wrote: 5. Male strippers club and only males can dance on the atrip pole
It sounds like a gay bar, I think it's a bad idea ;P Maybe just let males dance on pole, but it would be like with females ;P I mean only premium users ;P
I'd actually get a premium subscription if I could work the pole.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - GuilleSB - 06-21-2016

I would love t-girl characters and poses. Man on man poses would be nice too.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - MrGamer100 - 06-26-2016

(06-18-2016, 06:52 AM)ig3r Wrote: It sounds like a gay bar, I think it's a bad idea ;P Maybe just let males dance on pole, but it would be like with females ;P I mean only premium users ;P

Ever seen Terminator 3, the Desert Star Club scene? There are definitely girls who wouldn't mind a male stripper. I'd be supportive of the idea. Smile

Also yes, please better ways to make money. Grinding the Rodeo and Glory Hole minigames is soul crushing, and kills any libido one might have on the game since money is required to get in on any fun (at least the poses, there's always PM I suppose, but visuals help  Wink)

That aside, rant warning (I'd do it in a thread of my own, but... I can't post one):

Quote:I know the game's pretty new as far as online social games go, but I feel like this game in the MNF line is trying its hardest to let you do the Meet part, but not the Fuck part. I'm not talking about social graces either, I mean the economy and other game mechanics heavily discourages it. You grind a minigame for half an hour to an hour, and you can rent a room for up to 1-3 hours, usually that does in most of your money. Rinse and repeat so you can have fun again, a lot like chores with the possibility of a payoff, or the possibility that it'll be a waste. (bait and switchers, teases, dead lays aka pose only seekers) You can pay for sex in a brothel but no XP or benefits come from it for the one who pays, making it a money sink for no purpose. You can't have any sex with NPCs (I'm not talking about petnis either, I wanted Meet and Fuck, not Meet and Peg With Inanimate Dildos), so no chance to practice poses, see how the system works, gain any small amount of XP, or have a single interest in the world apart from the players. I'm doing a lot of meeting (kinda, not many people really talk or interact when I try), but the second part? Well, not so much, and I actually have to CONSIDER if it's worth doing with certain people or not due to how expensive rooms are.

MNF games, as in the single player ones, have usually been about learning the right way to talk to any certain individual girl. Some like polite, some like dirty and to the point, you get the idea. There have been ones with minigames, quests and such, but never absurdly difficult or grindy. MNF's foray in to online social gaming is actually doing pretty well, but every time I try to get in to the game, something about how it works discourages my quest for adult pleasures, and causes my thoughts to trail off to other adult games. I'm sure many things will change going forward and I want to be a part of that, but I'm nervous and have never been one to put much stock in faith or trust. I like to see progress, and there has been progress: other sex poses for F/F and now I hear M/M is good to see being fleshed out, new outfits, and even new areas. I hope economy and housing mechanics will be given some more love so people like myself can stop worrying about paying the bill, and more about the intimate actions we wish to do to others.  Angel

Sorry for the rant, had to let it out. I've just felt for a while that MNF Club is trying as hard as it can to make sex hard to get or enjoy because of current mechanics making it discouraged, I hope I'm not the only one who feels it. I feel better now that it's out of my system, and of course I'm sticking with this still, because it's not like it's standing still; It's still moving forward with updates and a lot of care. I just hope these problems are known about, and will be addressed at some point.  Wink

Other than all this, to all in-game/forum moderators and developers/GMs/what-have-you, thank you for all of your hard work!   Big Grin

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - LetsBeAboutIt - 06-29-2016

Tbh they should add more fetish things, like Futas and the ability to walk around naked

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vanity_HorseCock - 06-29-2016

If they add futas there would be no need for men.... so they would have to add cuntboys as well if you dont know what a cuntboy is its a man with a pussy

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Dannath - 07-02-2016

(06-29-2016, 09:52 PM)Simmy Wrote: If they add futas there would be no need for men.... so they would have to add cuntboys as well if you dont know what a cuntboy is its a man with a pussy

I don't quite agree about that. I'm a man and I'd fuck a futa. Some men would let a futa fuck them. Some women don't particularly like futas. What I'm trying to say is there's always something for someone.

Hi everyone, new user here. I've gone through this entire megathread before actually registering and was amazed to find here every idea I had (and then some) while exploring the game!

I have to admit I expected the dev team to be much bigger while I ran around the island going "Why is there nothing in this zone? Why doesn't this or that exist in the game? Why blah blah blah?" and almost driving myself mad at the thought of all this untapped potential... That's what I get for assuming too much, hahaha!

Now that I'm aware of the situation I certainly appreciate the devs' efforts a lot more, and I look forward to seeing what they come up with next. Smile

Anyway, I don't remember if there was mention of this somewhere in the thread, but I was thinking maybe there could be a dart board in the saloon where players could play strip darts or something. lol

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Dannath - 07-02-2016

I've been thinking, and most MMOs have special holiday events and NPCs.

Maybe we could get a visit from characters from the other MNF games, like Ms Claus and Sparky (Xmas Pay Raise) around Xmas time, or Sherman and Kimberly (Magic Book) for Halloween, and so on, and have us do things for them (or to them) for a variety of possible rewards. Smile

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Inflames1990 - 07-03-2016

small suggestion, give us more to do in the areas that are in the game b4 u add more areas in the game with nothing to do but stand there and chat

(05-24-2016, 01:37 PM)Keechy2 Wrote: Hello all, This is a Idea I've had for quite a while, but while I do strip dances for people, I like to do a bid for people who want to sleep with me, so I was thinking of doing like a bidding systems during the pole dance, or maybe something like the biddings system they had in the movie "Taken" when they were holding that auction, as I said, its a idea I had, I just hope you take it into account and thanks for reading it

...you know the girls in Taken were there against their will and were being sold as sex slaves right?

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Melosa - 07-03-2016

Can you repair this poor ignore system? is annoying ignore a user and keep reading him in area please. If i ignore someone i want stop reading him in every sites not only in private messages.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Grandmaster_Vali - 07-03-2016

*** A Who system that lists everyone on that server, their level, gender, premium status.***
Search for people
Sorting by name, level, premium, etc

I don't know if this is addressed yet but...i believe this might very well cause major harassment issues for Premium users. I mean if you can see every player online with information. Wat is to stop people for going after Premium users. Off course not everyone will but tit might need more dealing like say....you can only see Names and search for users do you rely wan to give all that information to the user with a couple clicks of the button. it think if they want to implement it needs some more thought on the repercussion of opening this pool of information.

I have a lot of thought about this and i am willing to share them any unclarity i will also like to address if you notice them....(i am not sure if this is already been said or addressed i just noticed it when i read it and thought it might be a good and fun implement but needs more detail)