MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - AprilHope - 06-06-2016

Probably some of those things were already mentioned but that's what I would like to see implemented Smile
- better chat, hard to chat with several people at once Smile
- more options for positions, so for example I can choose where to put my hands when sucking or a guy could grab my hair or tits while fucking
- threesomes, group sex, gangbangs Smile
- work in brothel for real and not only offline (the other person chooses what to do all the time, we cant change anything and they have us for as long as they paid so we cant leave)
- gloryhole (person inside chooses what to do with cocks, they choose when they want to cum, everyone only sees whats inside, so we cant see whos cock is it and you can chat but no nicknames are shown Big Grin
- private striptease

That's what I can think about now Smile Kisses :*

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - mickboy12 - 06-06-2016

I think I have some good points mnfclub should add in this holy game.
- Group system(for those rp groups, and friends with chatting)(maybe non premium 1 group and premium 5 groups per avatar)
-Poses(this like important to less important to add first) (but that's what everyone ask for) maybe add guy on guy(not into it but it's the logical sense), more poses (Coital Alignment Technique, a position with a male on female with a petnis,Squat Thruster), then a guy on two girls(and a 2 guys on 1 girl)(probably in a premium bed.), then more sex poses for same gender love, maybe add more areas for sex(shower,outside) and then futas.
-Custom made made dress and shirts (for premium only to make and buy)(add a program to it)
-(Like AprilHope's idea) Glory holes which could be free to 100 coins just to put it in 3 times c:
-And my want the most a house (can do a premium and a normal shack) (both cost 10k but premiums get an amazing nice two room house while normals get a 1 room bad shack (which idm c:, jut want an area for me ;-Wink

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Darkheresy - 06-07-2016

(06-06-2016, 03:23 PM)mickboy12 Wrote: I think I have some good points mnfclub should add in this holy game.
- Group system(for those rp groups, and friends with chatting)(maybe non premium 1 group and premium 5 groups per avatar)
-Poses(this like important to less important to add first) (but that's what everyone ask for) maybe add guy on guy(not into it but it's the logical sense), more poses (Coital Alignment Technique, a position with a male on female with a petnis,Squat Thruster), then a guy on two girls(and a 2 guys on 1 girl)(probably in a premium bed.), then more sex poses for same gender love, maybe add more areas for sex(shower,outside) and then futas.
-Custom made made dress and shirts (for premium only to make and buy)(add a program to it)
-(Like AprilHope's idea) Glory holes which could be free to 100 coins just to put it in 3 times c:
-And my want the most a house (can do a premium and a normal shack) (both cost 10k but premiums get an amazing nice two room house while normals get a 1 room bad shack (which idm c:, jut want an area for me ;-Wink

i totally agree with mickboy

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - ShadowCheerios - 06-07-2016

What I would REALLY like to see is lipstick in the game as a purchasable customization that shows up both in the overworld and during sex. It would make the female characters generally more attractive and would allow for a more unique look with very little implementation time compared to a lot of these other suggestions. I would honestly like it more than other positions at this time... Tongue

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Xagetta523 - 06-08-2016

Hy i'm new to the forums, my avi's name is Xagetta in game. I guess one of major pet peeves about this game, is that it istoo Premium friendly. What I mean by this is that almost EVERYTHING is for the Premium characters only. And that honestly isn't fair, especially to those like myself who can't get Premium by any means, I understand that people buying Premiums is how the devs get their revenue, but it wouldn't hurt to give some more clothing options to normal characters. I mean, who ever heard of someone needing to be Mr. Fortune Five Hundred just to wear a pair of Boxer trunks, or even Speedos to the beach? Or a Banana Top Bikini for the women?

One of the other things, and I guess this is something everyone has said something about by now is the severe lack of pose options, more specifically for normal Male and Female characters. I know this is probably been stated on multiple occasions, but it is something that needs to be addressed. This game is based on progression through sex, and when you only have like 2-3 available poses and the rest are premium it kind of kills the want to play. Also would it be possible to maybe exchanged one of the starting skills, preferably Spooning to be replaced by Muff Diving. I just don't think it's fair the girls are the only ones who get a starter oral option.

Now, as I said before, and has been said countless times, this game needs more poses, something to work for in the game, or else it gets dull and pointless fast. I'm already lvl 5 with enough exp to buy all 3 premium skills but can't use it. This is one of the biggest things holding the game back. You restrict poses for Primarily Premiums only, and that ins't fair especially for the females as they ONLY get the two starting skills. and let's be honest, if you see the same skills OVER and OVER again it gets dull fast. People lose interest, and then you guys lose money. That simple. I don't mean for this to sound like a rant, if it does it's because I am dead tired as I write this. There are a lot of things wrong with the game as is, but these are the main things with it.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - HughH - 06-09-2016

I've seen quite a few suggestions now and they are all wonderful, but I haven't seen this one (it might be out there) and I thought I should state it so it may be heard.

Customizable sex poses.

What I mean by saying this is can there be some way to customize the sex in the pose. Ex. Let's say the pose is pirate's bounty, then we can customize what we want in the pose. Instead of the default finger pussy, maybe a lick pussy or massage tits and the player can customize what they do in this sex position. This could be done and to make it so that it's not changed too often, there can be a vendor that allows this and a price to change it ($1000 sounds fair right). I noticed that Full Nelson only has 6 sex "moves" compared to Doggy's 9 and this could also make it so you could purchase more moves during the sex position (additional move costs $200 maybe).

I don't know if this is worded the way I want it to go out, but my idea is along these lines and it would probably make the game more exciting and less repetitive or even boring to some. Make it available to free users, but with restrictions so that they may become premium to unlock said restrictions.

I hope this is a good idea and will wait for anything like this, despite how long it takes (or unless it's gonna be a few years in which case I probably won't be on as often as I am now so I won't know about it or might forget). Just consider it, k Big Grin

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - beckyfarmer - 06-15-2016

sorry there were a lot of posts and i didnt read them all so im sure a lot of these have been suggested already
-more outfts (obviously) though in particular i wouldnt mind seeing something with a corset style, also different shoe options, making them interchangable like the glasses and seperate from the outfits
-sex toys and the ability to use them with or without partners

and the one that i think would be easiest to implement (though i dont know anything about computers and programming so maybe im wrong)
-for people into the S&M scene (which seems like a lot) a collar and leash, this would be worn as an accesory like the glasses or hats, i think it would be cool too if you could put custom writing on it kind of like the petnis, when you clicked on the avatar and were in the avatar page the collar lable would show up maybe beneath the avatar with what it sais ex "masters toy"

im sure there are lots of other ideas that i could come up with too but im sure most have been said already

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - bbcking - 06-17-2016

Hey guy i have some ideas that i hope

Hey guys i got some ideas hope to hear your thoughts and see it in the game in the near future

1. Profile bios when u click on a player
2. Crews/gangs/teams/groups
3.penis size option at creation will make your character more like you like how girls with there boob size option
4. More non premium poses and clothes
5. Male strippers club and only males can dance on the atrip pole
6. Houses for premium and non premium

Thats all i got for now (: would love to see these in the game!

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - ig3r - 06-18-2016

(06-17-2016, 05:48 AM)bbcking Wrote: 5. Male strippers club and only males can dance on the atrip pole
It sounds like a gay bar, I think it's a bad idea ;P Maybe just let males dance on pole, but it would be like with females ;P I mean only premium users ;P

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vaali - 06-18-2016

Hotkeys to change pose animations
1=stop
2=whatever's next (manual included)
And shift+number for anything that doesn't fit