MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Dudegrey - 05-09-2016

(05-08-2016, 09:46 PM)Slutty_Casey Wrote: And adding more mini games with higher difficulty to get more money would be great aswell.

I could support this.

Except the bull riding game. I like to forget that exists.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - i_am_new_here - 05-09-2016

(05-08-2016, 09:46 PM)Slutty_Casey Wrote: Hi there,

How about letting people buy sex poses for cash that they have to make? coz FF oly have 2 poses for those of us who arent premium members i would to be able to buy them all?

And adding more mini games with higher difficulty to get more money would be great aswell.
sex pose for money not good ....instead we can open 1 prem sex pose for non prem a month or so and the cost should be 2 X experience + lot of money

mini games need time to be made and since each update comes at a gap of 25-30 days we need to wait few months.

(05-09-2016, 01:27 AM)crimsonextacy Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 09:46 PM)Slutty_Casey Wrote: Hi there,

How about letting people buy sex poses for cash that they have to make? coz FF oly have 2 poses for those of us who arent premium members i would to be able to buy them all?

And adding more mini games with higher difficulty to get more money would be great aswell.
First, welcome to the boards.

Second, if they made all the poses available to buy with cash then that would defeat the point of Premium accounts. Premium users are paying to keep this game going and should get their money's worth.

this too is the reason ^^^^
but for me devs should do something with which non prem are not bored in game .....all are not rich to be prem whole year .....being prem for a month and giving a month gap will be a wise decision many do here as far as i know. (bcs even prem dont have much to do)

may be its bcs game still developing .....hope they develop much faster ...

~devs u rock~

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - IsabellaTheSlut - 05-09-2016

something what I miss in this game are micro-transactions.
You know something where you dont have to pay premium but instead buy "credits/coins/diamonds etc."
I wouldn't have a problem to pay with paysafe but I'm not going to buy premium.
with that you could buy costumes and poses.
VIP rooms are still premium only.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anallee - 05-09-2016

Excellent idea misslanni!  *sighs*    Heart shopping!

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - IvanXLIV - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 04:34 PM)misslanni Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 03:31 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: something what I miss in this game are micro-transactions.
You know something where you dont have to pay premium but instead buy "credits/coins/diamonds etc."

I want the concept of a premium currency to be implemented along with extra payment methods for it. Perhaps they can even establish an "earn" system where people watch sponsor adds, etc. and earn...idk 10 premium cash per video watched or whatever.  Personally, I think this "premium currency" would mean more money for them in the long run but it should be used for buying clothes and renting premium rooms.

If they do this and decide to also keep the premium sub system, they'll have to make Premium be much more desirable and I don't think the poses should be included in the list of things available to "purchase" with this "premium currency"...I'd say the poses, the premium rooms for parties and the dance poles are what keep some people going for premium with just a few of us doing it for the clothes (*cough* ME *cough*).

Right now, premium memberships provide some minimal perks...to have both systems in the game, they'll need to make those memberships really worth the $$$ and let people have this premium currency for buying clothes and other items (perhaps when houses are introduced?).

I second that wholeheartedly. Smile

Ivan

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - i_am_new_here - 05-10-2016

(05-09-2016, 03:31 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: something what I miss in this game are micro-transactions.

good point ....instead of buying prem we can buy prem costumes for money .....
this may even let devs get more money bcs prem when they are not prem loose their prem costume so if costume is bought with money and if it stays with u then it is cool .......but lets make 1 or 2 prem costume can be bought like ......else no one will buy prem .....lol

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sis_Jenny - 05-11-2016

How about UTF-8 support in chat? It'd be nice to use the öä and å characters (among other) when speaking to people in languages other than English.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - TheLegacy - 05-11-2016

I'm actually a big fan of what the did with the Full Nelson pose. Keep it for Premium only, release one of the others for none premium. If they were to continue that pattern, Premium get first use of the new poses for however many months but then non premiums also get a pose new to them down the road too.

Purchasing in-game currency would be good for buying clothing and non-VIP rooms, especially if they implement more clothing and other items to buy. I agree with keeping the VIP rooms to Premium accounts.

I also think it would be cool for some outfits and accessories to be purchasable with points acquired but certain games. Say a camo outfit that you can buy for building up so many points from the shooting gallery.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sixxxy - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 04:15 AM)TheLegacy Wrote: I also think it would be cool for some outfits and accessories to be purchasable with points acquired but certain games. Say a camo outfit that you can buy for building up so many points from the shooting gallery.

I actually really like this idea! I think being able to win a special outfit from getting a certain score in each game would be a cool thing to implement. Something that's a bit of a challenge but not too overly hard.
Ex.
  • Rodeo - 50+ seconds gets you an outfit of some kind
  • Gloryhole - Score of 250+ gets you an outfit of some kind
  • Shooting Gallery - (not yet released, no idea how the scores will work)
  • Card Game - (not yet released, no idea how the scores will work)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sylvya - 05-11-2016

Hi all i really like this game and i really hope soon we will have the ideas you posted, only a small idea that isn't mentioned:
- the possibility to turn the avatar when i check his profile so i can see ass and back and i can see eventually tattoes