MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - LoganAsquer - 04-28-2016

i_am_new_here

Quote:this guy is an example to have account 2 ...but its premium so banning person with more than 1 account may effect mnfclub bcs such accounts which are farm accounts may be PREMIUM .....so as i told u earlier banning all second accounts for a starting site like mnfclub will be a problem ...and i am still against credit card ... sorry sharp

I don't get your point.
I don't have 2 account.
I'm Premium and i can create up to 6 avatar on mine.
I think i am legitimate to do what i want with those.

I actually had REAL fun teasing male people at the pole dance, human being is fun. Despite the fact i'm making money.

I don't think i deserve a ban (if i get right what are you saying).

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Simple Tania - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 02:06 PM)Infamy Wrote: To be fair females have WAY more stuff then males and can get money and just about everything WAY easier then males so to try and balance it out they throw the males a bone every blue moon :/

well...mans are like dogs!!! so a bone it's a good appetizer Tongue  and only one on every blue moon, because like dogs, they have to know there place Heart

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Emmie - 04-28-2016

It wasn't aimed at you directly Astronaut, nothing I said was directed at any one person. It's just in general. And I'm not the right person to ask. I'd like to see male strippers, M/M sex and some poses M/F that see it more from a female PoV. But I mostly talk ingame so all that would be for other people mostly, rather than myself.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Simple Tania - 04-28-2016

(04-27-2016, 08:31 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: well...sorry to disagree with you ladies, we have the FF pose, guys don't, so basically is a tie...sorry, but it's only fair!!!

And just for that Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vrook - 04-28-2016

You want to be able to strip. Buy a Premium account and make a female character. It's against the rules? No. Might seem strange? Maybe. You have the possibility, so don't whine so much. You can't afford a Premium account, like myself? That's it, we keep going forward and farm money. And I don't want this to be taken as an attack at someone or something like this.
Instead, we should be focusing on more things which will bring more utility in the game. Like:
- scrollbar for chat;
- clickable names in chat;
- the possibility to prevent PM's from being deleted;
- an new UI, like the one Zelen proposed, and which in my opinion looked really good.
And the list with really usefull stuff can go on for ever. We should stop worrying about the cosmetic part of the game, and look at the things you can do in it.
P.S. I switch around between 2 outfit styles since the beginning, and I got used to it. Smile

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - i_am_new_here - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 03:07 PM)LoganAsquer Wrote: i_am_new_here

Quote:this guy is an example to have account 2 ...but its premium so banning person with more than 1 account may effect mnfclub bcs such accounts which are farm accounts may be PREMIUM .....so as i told u earlier banning all second accounts for a starting site like mnfclub will be a problem ...and i am still against credit card ... sorry sharp

I don't get your point.
I don't have 2 account.
I'm Premium and i can create up to 6 avatar on mine.
I think i am legitimate to do what i want with those.

I actually had REAL fun teasing male people at the pole dance, human being is fun. Despite the fact i'm making money.

I don't think i deserve a ban (if i get right what are you saying).
sorry bro ...bad example ....i forgot that since i am not prem ....lol...sorry ...lol [Image: biggrin.png]

(04-28-2016, 03:11 PM)Vrook Wrote: You want to be able to strip. Buy a Premium account and make a female character. It's against the rules? No. Might seem strange? Maybe. You have the possibility, so don't whine so much. You can't afford a Premium account, like myself? That's it, we keep going forward and farm money. And I don't want this to be taken as an attack at someone or something like this.
Instead, we should be focusing on more things which will bring more utility in the game. Like:
- scrollbar for chat;
- clickable names in chat;
- the possibility to prevent PM's from being deleted;
- an new UI, like the one Zelen proposed, and which in my opinion looked really good.
And the list with really usefull stuff can go on for ever. We should stop worrying about the cosmetic part of the game, and look at the things you can do in it.
P.S. I switch around between 2 outfit styles since the beginning, and I got used to it. Smile
i agreee vrook .....above points [Image: thumbsup.png]

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Emmie - 04-28-2016

- More sexy clothes for men.
- More beards and hairstyles.
- Some cool looking clothes for women.
- A feature where if you put someone on ignore, they won't be able to see you ingame.
- Oh and scroll function to chat like Vrook mentioned!

These are things I'd like.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - i_am_new_here - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 03:04 PM)Emmie Wrote: I'm not having a rant cause I want something. It's cause I want less whining. Tongue I'd love to see something like that in the game, but I can live without it. I just want people to get their heads out of the ground and look at the game as it is. You say women can make money easier. You need premium to do the strip pole, which means you can make a female char and earn that money as well. As Logan pointed out.

I'd love to see beards and more hairstyles in the game. And I'd like to see less whining on both the forum and in the game. Guys are not less favored, stop trying to make it out like that.

i too want that update ......man can see women and women can see men

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - IsabellaTheSlut - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 03:14 PM)Emmie Wrote: - Some cool looking clothes for women.

These are things I'd like.
  • Maid
  • Secretary
  • Party Dress
  • Nerdy

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - LoganAsquer - 04-28-2016

Gosh chat lack of scroll is totally annoying.
Sometimes you just turn around 3 sec and you just miss a lot, can't get back inot the conversation.