MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anallee - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 06:31 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 05:43 PM)Cicica097 Wrote: I don't know if this has been sugested before, but I think a good idea for non-premium users to get new sex poses would be getting them for more XP. So, if for example a pose costs 1000 XP for a premium user, make it 2000-3000 for a non-premium user so that they can get the benefit of that too, would be a good idea, at least to get one or two more poses. Cheers!

It's still pretty unfair that male players get a free pose and females have to have premium. *sigh*

It is, isn't it  Angry

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sate - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 07:28 PM)Anallee Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 06:31 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 05:43 PM)Cicica097 Wrote: I don't know if this has been sugested before, but I think a good idea for non-premium users to get new sex poses would be getting them for more XP. So, if for example a pose costs 1000 XP for a premium user, make it 2000-3000 for a non-premium user so that they can get the benefit of that too, would be a good idea, at least to get one or two more poses. Cheers!

I think the main reason they did this was to attract more female players to the males. Unfortunately it backfired. Hopefully the women get the same soon.

It's still pretty unfair that male players get a free pose and females have to have premium. *sigh*

It is, isn't it  Angry

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Simple Tania - 04-27-2016

well...sorry to disagree with you ladies, we have the FF pose, guys don't, so basically is a tie...sorry, but it's only fair!!!

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anallee - 04-27-2016

But  but  life isn't fair.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - IsabellaTheSlut - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 08:31 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: well...sorry to disagree with you ladies, we have the FF pose, guys don't, so basically is a tie...sorry, but it's only fair!!!

[Image: You+do+know+some+places+can+t+get+faster...f6d961.png]

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Tantrum - 04-28-2016

eheheheh...yep...OUR TURN!!!! and it's about time...

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Infamy - 04-28-2016

To be fair females have WAY more stuff then males and can get money and just about everything WAY easier then males so to try and balance it out they throw the males a bone every blue moon :/

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Emmie - 04-28-2016

You say we get more stuff, but literally everything in the game is directed at male straight guys and maybe lesbians. Just saying. I don't dislike getting new outfits ofc, but look at the sex scenes? Women in the focus, look at everything, women in the focus. That doesn't mean it's meant for us.

And I don't mean this in a "Oh this game is so sexist!" way, I don't care about that. I just don't like when guys bitch and moan. Tongue

I wouldn't mind if men could strip instead of women, I wouldn't mind if women got the silly outfits and men got the sexy ones. I wouldn't mind if the focus of the sex was on the men. I could go on. It just really irks me when guys complain. It's like a rich person complaining they don't have enough money. >_>

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Wanderlust - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 02:09 PM)Emmie Wrote: You say we get more stuff, but literally everything in the game is directed at male straight guys and maybe lesbians. Just saying. I don't dislike getting new outfits ofc, but look at the sex scenes? Women in the focus, look at everything, women in the focus. That doesn't mean it's meant for us.

What kind of update would make you happy?

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Emmie - 04-28-2016

I'm not fussed, I'm happy with the way things are. There are a ton of stuff I'd like to see, but I've accepted that things are the way they are. I just don't like the whole "Ugh, women get everything in this game!" view. Which is not true.

I'm not hating on any of you who think that way, I think you're wrong though. But you're all entitled to your own opinions.

It's like: "Ugh! I get to look at sexy pixel babes that are half naked, I also get to see them really well without looking too much at myself when I fuck them! But they get all the good things..." Yeah, sorry, we got a couple more outfits than you. Clearly we're being favored here. I appologize.