MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - lucyyxx - 04-05-2016

Hey,

Quick suggestion, i think it would be nice in the glory hole minigame, when doing a foot job being able to suck from the lower opposite hole, like with the handjob atm Smile

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - subgirl25 - 04-06-2016

(04-04-2016, 09:02 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: my biggest need is gangbangs, but obviously that isn't likely to happen, at least not for a while. I like the idea of choosing not to do anal, only I would switch it to say you can avoid pussy fucking in beds. I don't let guys in my pussy, so I cant do much in beds with the ones I actually want to treat.

i with u about needing gangbangs in the game i really want it too but with the other thing i disagree i love cum in my pussy

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Bansai - 04-06-2016

I think this had been pointed out in another thread, regarding the option to choose which hole you wanna get "plugged in" with. I had to concur to this suggestion, cause in my encounters I had some of my partners that prefer all anal, while others adore the good ol' cookie jar Wink

Regarding gangbang, *sigh* how I wish to have one too subgirl and Flexi. All we can afford now is only RPing it. If you two are interested, check this thread out.

(P.S. And yes subgirl, I love giving my partners some cream in the cookie jar too if they loved it *wink*)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkXtecy - 04-06-2016

I can understand the need for a group sex scene...but just think about it...how would that work, for example the normal sex scene starts of with a host on the bed and then is like a turn base event system...this works well between 2 avatars...but now imagine having more the 2 avatars in bed..how would the turn base event system work? who would click what? and how would it climax in the end?...I feel group RP is much better in my opinion...may be 3 avatar could work on turn base event...but more then that, it might be a chaos....lol just my 1/4 cent opinion Tongue

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - subgirl25 - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 11:39 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: I can understand the need for a group sex scene...but just think about it...how would that work, for example the normal sex scene starts of with a host on the bed and then is like a turn base event system...this works well between 2 avatars...but now imagine having more the 2 avatars in bed..how would the turn base event system work? who would click what? and how would it climax in the end?...I feel group RP is much better in my opinion...may be 3 avatar could work on turn base event...but more then that, it might be a chaos....lol just my 1/4 cent opinion Tongue

it will work like the other mnf games where each guy has there own bar to click

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkXtecy - 04-06-2016

ok cool if it works out then awesome...I still find it confusing as to how it would work out when a group is all involved..there is also a lot of limit in a sex scene, as for RP there is no limit as long as ones imagination carries on Smile ...btw you know of any other mnf games...similar to this one, which dosent require download...i tried searching google many times but cant find any.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Bansai - 04-06-2016

So far, nothing in my search radius. I think this what separates other adult games apart from MNF, free, and requires no download Wink

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Analblonde - 04-07-2016

Hi, super new here but love the game  Heart

I agree to all the suggestions mentioned in the latest update post, but I think I might have some more good ones to give.

Well Im a girl who love it a bit more rough and since we already hae spanking to some point,  I would love my ass to turn red when spanking it.

Also I would like to make a certain friend a favorite and be able to sort on those..

More than that I have a pretty great idea.. I would like it to be possible to spank me pretty much anywhere, ass, boobs, pussy and yes even face.. also pull my hair and you know, generally punish me.  I guess some users wouldn't like that so im sugesting a checkbox "like it rough" or whatever to make it posible to really punish me if I have ticked that checkbox :Smilet would be cool if we could implement this, and no one would see if you have approved of the really rough stuff or not, its up to conversation..

Well i have probably written to long post already, sorry, but im excited to have found such a game that really can make me horny!!

kisses

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkXtecy - 04-07-2016

the idea about sorting out favorites..is really awesome...this would also be a great help..that the "checkbox" idea...wow...yes i think this is a new input I haven't read before...i also had similar thought so that people can choose variety positions depending on the intensity of the play...but couldn't figure how it would be implemented...the "checkbox" is a great idea...i like Smile...also welcome to the game and forum Big Grin

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Analblonde - 04-07-2016

thank you DarkXtecy Smile I have a lot more dirty ideas but I think maybe I sould wait with them since im so new Smile