MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - subgirl25 - 04-01-2016

i would like to see a ponytail hair style strip poker and tattoos and group sex pose like a gangbang and sex in other then the bed

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cath - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 02:01 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: i would like to see a ponytail hair style strip poker and tattoos and group sex pose like a gangbang and sex in other then the bed

Wasn't that already suggested? If not, it's sad. 

I would love to see that ingame tho.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - subgirl25 - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 02:02 PM)CBM97 Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 02:01 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: i would like to see a ponytail hair style strip poker and tattoos and group sex pose like a gangbang and sex in other then the bed

Wasn't that already suggested? If not, it's sad. 

I would love to see that ingame tho.

oops i also forgot cowboy hats and cowboy boots

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Yo_Bro - 04-01-2016

What would i suggest?
Bigger boobs!
I'm pretty surprised that this game maximum boobage is so low. Usually mnf games are really great on this department!
Oh, i would also love being able to make futa character (or at least to use a strapon). Ther's a lot of futa role player in this game: i think there is a serious request for this kind of things!

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - LoliGal - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 08:32 PM)Yo_Bro Wrote: What would i suggest?
Bigger boobs!
I'm pretty surprised that this game maximum boobage is so low. Usually mnf games are really great on this department!
Oh, i would also love being able to make futa character (or at least to use a strapon). Ther's a lot of futa role player in this game: i think there is a serious request for this kind of things!

Woah you think those boobs are not big enough (@o@) . Dayum.
But yeah there's a lot of player who want to be futa and the devs need to just make a strapon and one pose atleast for them just to fulfill their desire.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Joanna_Smith - 04-02-2016

Bigger boobs!

Bigger? Those EE ones are already unhealthy big. i am suprised even the smalles size is this big to be honest...

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sixxxy - 04-03-2016

(04-02-2016, 07:51 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:
Bigger boobs!

Bigger? Those EE ones are already unhealthy big. i am suprised even the smalles size is this big to be honest...

I honestly think they should include a B option as well for those who want it, it exists in their other game, "Online Sexy Blackjack", so I don't see why not to have it here

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vik - 04-03-2016

Bigger boobs!

Is there actually a difference? In the normal rooms you see several sizes, but in sex mode it all seems oversized, both small and big.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - sheromero - 04-03-2016

(04-03-2016, 02:18 AM)Vik Wrote:
Bigger boobs!

Is there actually a difference? In the normal rooms you see several sizes, but in sex mode it all seems oversized, both small and big.
there is slight difference between all 3 sizes in sex and ya the look oversized in sex which is nice in my opinion

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Joanna_Smith - 04-03-2016

(04-03-2016, 05:52 AM)sheromero Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 02:18 AM)Vik Wrote:
Bigger boobs!

there is slight difference between all 3 sizes in sex and ya the look oversized in sex which is nice in my opinion

It is however a little dissapointing. I made my avatart to look like myself a bit, small breasts included. And when i have sex it suddenly looks very different because i go from looking like a C do having DD's during sex.