MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Thresh - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 09:56 PM)EazyBx Wrote: I think tattoos should be something all avatars should be able to get. I mean not having them holds some serious sexiness  
away from the players.

Good idea!

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Astik - 03-26-2016

Increase/Decrease size of cumshots.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkXtecy - 03-26-2016

So I was thinking about this for a while...as we can all imagine how there have been number of complains about how most can get the best out of this game.....so here is an idea that I hope some one can notice and possible let the devs get some idea about it:

I am thinking another mini-type game called "meet you match"...a mini game that could be put in the brothel.

how the game could possible work:
well i was thinking that after you lode the mini game you add in your info and data about things you like/kink/fantasies and a little bit of description if need be about yourself or things you looking for (btw this would be cool if also put on on the avatars profile this way people can check what that individual being is interested in and what not interested in..you know like a short bio on the avatar)...abviously most of the data is just like a check option were you choose you kinks...it should also have an option of most like/interest to least like/interest....and once the data have been set all thay have to do it click the "search match" button...once this is click...what it does is the system tries to find (depending on which gender they opt to search for) a match that will have your most selected interest in compression to others that have similar interest...(it wont igoner you least interest..that wil be display as a last option)...now this could either take days or few seconds to find a match and the individual can carry on playing the game...but as soon as match is found it should pop up in your (different inbox) notification...a separate inbox just for this purpose...where you can chat with them and try and find out more about each other (I could go more in detail about this separate inbox...because i think it should have some extra feature particular for this purpose...but that would make this post longer)...and if the individual do connect in respect to what they were searching for then (in this inbox) they can just friend each other and carry on playing like normal...however if the match is not favored after the individual chatting then they have the option of "cancel match" which deletes all the logs and message shared between them...naturally some people might have more then one match other might have only just one...so after going through all the match...if still not successful they can re try again at the mini game...I feel this could help a bit with the socializing aspect :3

sorry for the lengthy and crazy grammar structure of my "creative" post Tongue...and feel free to add more ideas on this if its interesting to yall Big Grin

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vik - 03-26-2016

I really ike that idea.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - akosi - 03-28-2016

Hello, new player here. I really like the game so far. It has a great art style, nice mechanics and lots of fun things to do in-game.

My only issue as a new player would be that there is no direction on what to do. What I would like to see is some kind of tutorial. Doesn't need to be long or give away all the fun features leaving nothing for someone to experience and explore, but I think it would be helpful as an MMO to give new players some pointers and help.

For example, I made a huge mistake as a new player just entering the world by going up to the shady guy behind the building and buying the double ended dildo. I thought it would be for personal use, something my character used, or something used during sex between two girls. I was disappointed when I found that it could only be used on the Sander Sisters, and to use it I had to pay money. With only getting $1000 to start with, I have already wasted $300 in seconds (not counting the two hours it took before I even found the sisters and realized it was for them).

What a way to start a game. I felt so bummed out after losing so much money and then seeing the awesome clothing choices later on as I explored. I even considered getting a premium membership, but with no money to buy the premium clothes, what's the point?

I think it would be really great and important to create a short tutorial on things like where the bars are, how hotels work, how to earn money, what to do if you're being harassed in-game or what is considered harassment/bad behavior and how to deal with it. Maybe even point out to people how to be good and behaved player.

Offering some prizes like money, clothes or a new sex position for people that finish the tutorial could be a good incentive. Nothing too extravagant but something to keep them from skipping over things. This could also help keep people from asking questions that already have an answer or leaving because they don't understand the game.

It's a rough idea, and people are free to add on or critique. I just know that even though the forum has helpful information and tips about the game, the link is easily missed and doesn't quite cover everything. An in-game tutorial could be just what the game needs, especially if it's suppose to be an MMO.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - EroticUdyr - 03-28-2016

I don't know if anyone came up with this, but implementing a way to honor people for good behaviour would be nice.
Seeing that the commuity has taken a hit for not being very welcoming by some people, I thought I'd try an come up with a way to fix this.

Adding a way to honor people would work kinda like rewards. With enough honors (or whatever the fuck you wanna call it) you could get like a shining little smiley on your chest saying "I'm a nice guy!" (that'd be really cringeworthy), but it could be whatever. Maybe something cool, like a unique hat or I don't fucking know what people want. A day's premium? Some in-game cash? Something that'd make people want to behave at least.

That'd be pretty fuckin nice, wouldn it?
I know for sure I'd stretch my dick pretty fucking far to get to wear an ulfsark or something like that in-game.
Surely we can combine our genius minds and come up with a way to make people WANT to behave.

(03-28-2016, 07:53 PM)EroticUdyr Wrote: I don't know if anyone came up with this, but implementing a way to honor people for good behaviour would be nice.
Seeing that the commuity has taken a hit for not being very welcoming by some people, I thought I'd try an come up with a way to fix this.

Adding a way to honor people would work kinda like rewards. With enough honors (or whatever the fuck you wanna call it) you could get like a shining little smiley on your chest saying "I'm a nice guy!" (that'd be really cringeworthy), but it could be whatever. Maybe something cool, like a unique hat or I don't fucking know what people want. A day's premium? Some in-game cash? Something that'd make people want to behave at least.

I know for sure I'd stretch my dick pretty fucking far to get to wear an ulfsark or something like that in-game.
Surely we can combine our genius minds and come up with a way to make people WANT to behave.

Don't mean to steal your thunder or anything, but to add on to your honor system, a reputation system would work as well! I can't think of a better example, but something like the Maplestory fame system where you can give someone fame once every 24hrs, or something like that (I haven't played in a year so I'm kinda fuzzy on the details).

If the system gets abused and someone is buying fame or being wrongfully attacked by having your fame lowered, you can put in a request to dispute it or report someone.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - EroticUdyr - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 08:04 PM)akosi Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 07:53 PM)EroticUdyr Wrote: I don't know if anyone came up with this, but implementing a way to honor people for good behaviour would be nice.

Don't mean to steal your thunder or anything, but to add on to your honor system, a reputation system would work as well! I can't think of a better example, but something like the Maplestory fame system where you can give someone fame once every 24hrs, or something like that (I haven't played in a year so I'm kinda fuzzy on the details).

If the system gets abused and someone is buying fame or being wrongfully attacked by having your fame lowered, you can put in a request to dispute it or report someone.
I love that idea, the thought about building a rep is really appealing.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cath - 03-28-2016

The community? What community? On the forum, WE are the community. In the game? There are groups of people, nothing else. Have you ever found a global community in any MMO RPG?

(03-28-2016, 08:38 PM)CBM97 Wrote: The community? What community? On the forum, WE are the community. In the game? There are groups of people, nothing else. Have you ever found a global community in any MMO RPG?

I think that's why people are making these kind of suggestions, to build an in-game community since the forum often gets overlooked. Your idea of what a community is could be different than mine, but I do feel I have experienced a (global) community in-game when playing my MMORPGs.