MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - cocking1738 - 07-24-2017

I am kind of new to the forum but not to the game. How about adding an analingus pose?

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Holladiewaldfee - 07-25-2017

How about new threesome poses?

[Image: preview_tr.mp4.jpg]

[Image: Allora-Ashlyn-and-Eva-Long-threesome.jpg]

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - TwoToneRebel - 07-30-2017

I honestly couldn't be bothered to read all 124 pages of suggestions so I don't know if this has been suggested before but what about a daily bonus for logging into the game? Like day 1 you get 25 dollars, day 2 you get 50 dollars, day 3 you get 100 dollars, day 4 you get 150 dollars, and day 5 it maxes out at 300 dollars, so every day after that you get 300 until you forget/choose not to log in.

I feel like it would make players keep coming back because if they log in for the money they're already in the game, why not hang around a bit? And if they log in for something crazy like 60 days in a row (a lot harder than you'd think if you've ever played a mobile game or something with this mechanic) you get premium for like a week or something.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vrook - 07-30-2017

It has been mentioned quite a few times before, but I can't remember if something has been mentioned about actually implementing something like this in the game.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - proncain - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 03:23 PM)TwoToneRebel Wrote: I honestly couldn't be bothered to read all 124 pages of suggestions so I don't know if this has been suggested before but what about a daily bonus for logging into the game? Like day 1 you get 25 dollars, day 2 you get 50 dollars, day 3 you get 100 dollars, day 4 you get 150 dollars, and day 5 it maxes out at 300 dollars, so every day after that you get 300 until you forget/choose not to log in.

I feel like it would make players keep coming back because if they log in for the money they're already in the game, why not hang around a bit? And if they log in for something crazy like 60 days in a row (a lot harder than you'd think if you've ever played a mobile game or something with this mechanic) you get premium for like a week or something.

Yes, this would super encourage people to log in more often. You could even grant XP bonuses for login streaks.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - 6DarkRaven9 - 07-30-2017

Anyone can buy poses. No more only guys can buy guy poses and girls can buy girl poses. If you have the experience you should be able to get any pose. Such as a guy avatar can buy the girl on top pose. This way as long as someone has the pose you can use it and no longer need to rely on the woman avatar on having the specific pose you're looking for.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - proncain - 07-31-2017

(07-30-2017, 08:44 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: Anyone can buy poses. No more only guys can buy guy poses and girls can buy girl poses. If you have the experience you should be able to get any pose. Such as a guy avatar can buy the girl on top pose. This way as long as someone has the pose you can use it and no longer need to rely on the woman avatar on having the specific pose you're looking for.

I think this point should be hammered on until it reaches the Devs 1000 times. They have made sex less rigid in the past, by allowing us to do all of the actions at any time, and this is in the same vein.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - 6DarkRaven9 - 08-04-2017

A board where people can see all the parties happening in the server. The person in charge, the room, how long, what kind of party with a short description. It would make finding parties especially gangbangs much easier than bugging everyone constantly asking if there's something going on or not.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - TwoToneRebel - 08-04-2017

(08-04-2017, 02:14 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: A board where people can see all the parties happening in the server. The person in charge, the room, how long, what kind of party with a short description. It would make finding parties especially gangbangs much easier than bugging everyone constantly asking if there's something going on or not.

Oh yeah I could see this just being a simple little set-up, where there's like a bulletin board on the wall in the alley or something and players can make posts there about events they are holding/will hold, but the only problem would be keeping anything irrelevant off of the board. I doubt the moderators would have enough time to just go through every post, so that might be a little complicated there.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Overfiend - 08-04-2017

(07-25-2017, 06:57 AM)Holladiewaldfee Wrote: How about new threesome poses?

[Image: preview_tr.mp4.jpg]

[Image: Allora-Ashlyn-and-Eva-Long-threesome.jpg]
Hell yeah...these are great

(07-30-2017, 03:23 PM)TwoToneRebel Wrote: what about a daily bonus for logging into the game? Like day 1 you get 25 dollars, day 2 you get 50 dollars, day 3 you get 100 dollars, day 4 you get 150 dollars, and day 5 it maxes out at 300 dollars, so every day after that you get 300 until you forget/choose not to log in

I like it!!