MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Avax69 - 07-12-2017

um this probably isn't too big a deal and is arguable that it's already in the game but can we please get a color option for (clothes mainly but if you want it for hair as well that's fine as well) that's silver, i mean i'm sure i'm not the only one that hates that i cant have silver heels lol............honestly a bit of a complaint and suggestion but i well silver compliments things pretty nicely plus it'd also work with glasses, mostly sunglasses and mostly for men lol but it'd work there as well, just saying

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Gamma.. - 07-13-2017

(07-12-2017, 08:18 PM)Avax69 Wrote: um this probably isn't too big a deal and is arguable that it's already in the game but can we please get a color option for (clothes mainly but if you want it for hair as well that's fine as well) that's silver, i mean i'm sure i'm not the only one that hates that i cant have silver heels lol............honestly a bit of a complaint and suggestion but i well silver compliments things pretty nicely plus it'd also work with glasses, mostly sunglasses and mostly for men lol but it'd work there as well, just saying

true true that tottally sounds dope silver is a great colour maybe not for hair and glasses but for clothes it definitely sounds gooooood (see the amount of "o" i used there tsk tsk my bad for going off topic lol) anyways yey i totally agree to silver being added for clothes

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - SamanthaXXXX - 07-13-2017

Slutty nurse outfit.  Also have a place with a gloryhole pose, have it controlled by the fem character, something like the showers in the oasis for the male characters.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Tam_Tam - 07-14-2017

(07-06-2017, 12:13 AM)Avax69 Wrote: So I was thinking earlier today and this like never crossed my mind until earlier because I was doing a party for people, but wouldn't it be nice and good if the host/owner of the room could give another person the key just so when and if they leave others could take over? Now whether or not this has been suggested Idk since I didn't really bother checking lol but I just couldn't help but think this would be a nice little addition for those of us that throw parties/events........itd make it so the host can leave without worrying and everyone else can enjoy their time

and to be able to kick single people out of the room instead of having to clear the entire room

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cath - 07-17-2017

It has been discussed many times

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - W1LL - 07-19-2017

I do think the current poses could do with some updates of their own. The devs should add some sort of added actions durning specific sections in the animations. Take climbing the tree for example: they add an action during the kissing scenes where the female avatar could stroke the guys dick (can be a controlled action during that time), or kiss while your fucking their pussy. They should also add some sort of finger or rubbing action for the anal part instead of just putting it in.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - wetbabes - 07-21-2017

My Suggestions:

- Ability to be uncut
- Range of thigh thickness
- Better brows (is a need)
- Homosexual positions earning you the same amount of exp as heterosexual positions
- Ability to search up usernames
- Facial features such as dimples and freckles
- Shoes separate from the outfit
- Easier jobs that won't make my hand cramp
- Option to have body hair on the arms, stomach, and legs for both sex

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Holladiewaldfee - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 03:18 AM)branqn Wrote: My Suggestions:

- Circumcision
- Range of thigh thickness
- Better brows (is a need)
- Homosexual positions earning you the same amount of exp as heterosexual positions
- Ability to search up usernames

Circumcision?

I think that the cocks in game looks all as if they were circumcised. Big Grin   The foreskin is allways pulled back,
no matter if i do a blowjob or a ride.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Jessica_V - 07-23-2017

I wish they update a position pose like this http://gifmixxx.com/W0y

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - 6DarkRaven9 - 07-24-2017

Or maybe sex with clothes on option like shoes, stockings, socks, shirt, panties pull over, etc.