MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - _feiergeier_ - 07-02-2017

Also.... ich und ein paar andere (insbesondere Mädchen),
fänden es ganz geil, wenn Man(n) auch fisten könnte !!!

Cool Big Grin Tongue

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Avax69 - 07-06-2017

So I was thinking earlier today and this like never crossed my mind until earlier because I was doing a party for people, but wouldn't it be nice and good if the host/owner of the room could give another person the key just so when and if they leave others could take over? Now whether or not this has been suggested Idk since I didn't really bother checking lol but I just couldn't help but think this would be a nice little addition for those of us that throw parties/events........itd make it so the host can leave without worrying and everyone else can enjoy their time

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Nervana - 07-06-2017

To piggy back on this, instead of having to kick out everyone, maybe an option to kick out players by name

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Alexa_Darkness - 07-06-2017

(07-06-2017, 12:13 AM)Avax69 Wrote: So I was thinking earlier today and this like never crossed my mind until earlier because I was doing a party for people, but wouldn't it be nice and good if the host/owner of the room could give another person the key just so when and if they leave others could take over? Now whether or not this has been suggested Idk since I didn't really bother checking lol but I just couldn't help but think this would be a nice little addition for those of us that throw parties/events........itd make it so the host can leave without worrying and everyone else can enjoy their time

(07-06-2017, 06:34 AM)Nervana Wrote: To piggy back on this, instead of having to kick out everyone, maybe an option to kick out players by name

I would support a combination of this idea

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - W1LL - 07-07-2017

(07-06-2017, 12:13 AM)Avax69 Wrote: So I was thinking earlier today and this like never crossed my mind until earlier because I was doing a party for people, but wouldn't it be nice and good if the host/owner of the room could give another person the key just so when and if they leave others could take over? Now whether or not this has been suggested Idk since I didn't really bother checking lol but I just couldn't help but think this would be a nice little addition for those of us that throw parties/events........itd make it so the host can leave without worrying and everyone else can enjoy their time

(07-06-2017, 06:34 AM)Nervana Wrote: To piggy back on this, instead of having to kick out everyone, maybe an option to kick out players by name

I support these ideas whole heartedly

Costume Ideas - Samontha - 07-07-2017

Hey,

I was thinking of ideas for costumes.

Some that came to mind were superhero/villian costumes such as wonderwoman, supergirl, harley quinn and for men superman, batman etc...

I feel that these costumes would work perfectly for players RP's as I find lot's relate to this section and I feel plenty of people like the costumes of the characters I stated and would love for something like this to happen. 

Thank you.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anghelo - 07-07-2017

I was thinking...

About bank options, instead of buying MnF Dollars why not buy MnF Gold?
And also change some clothes's cost into Gold.
In that way, many people could have premium clothes without being premium and this game's earnings will increase significatly.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - lightstripe - 07-08-2017

The only way i would get behind the gold idea is if the premium members got free gold for having premium.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Count_Blackula - 07-09-2017

To add to your idea, I think it would be a good thing it dancers could also boot out individual players and also ignore and report people who are being rube.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Jessica_V - 07-09-2017

I wish sombody update rough sex girl bend over guy in her 1500 exp premium guy pose