MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Zephyr - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 03:41 PM)ChocolateChipMuffins Wrote: Personally i never bought the premium, the game doesn't offer a lot if you are premium or not.. I really hope in more updates! (I undersand that the game is pretty new too)

I would like more clothes, more positions .. and find a way to meet people with the same interests .. since at the moment I can not boast of having friends in the game.

It should be a way to help the interaction.

The game is at least 18 months old and if you read the posts everyone complains at the pace of  updates.

Premium is where the extra clothes and positions are - especially clothes for girls.   That is not going to change much as it is premiums that pay for hosting site.

(06-11-2017, 09:59 PM)Anghelo Wrote:
A NEW WAY TO EARN MONEY THAT I CALL "MISSIONS"

Today I have been playing for two hours those mini-games and I really get tired. After my sixth round in Glory Hole, I didn't want to play any more but I needed the money so I had no choice. [Rest deleted]
Problem is that at some point someone has to do mini-game to earn money to pay someone else:  all you are doing is moving money around not earning any new which is basic problem.

The whole thing is unnecessarily complicated;  you can put in bio what you will do or what you will pay.   Also you are taking out of player’s hand what they will charge or who they will go with.

Missions from Dev's might be fun but maybe too complicated for their worth:  also can be scammed.

As a general point I wish there was more use of forum.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - WhiteCockLover69 - 06-16-2017

I'm not sure if someone has suggested this before but perhaps there could be more options for the clinic, maybe something much closer to character creation with some more options that weren't available during character creation like larger/smaller breasts for females, larger/smaller flaccid cocks for the guys, ect. It'd be nice if it has some exclusive things you couldn't get from the beginning. In a few smut games I have played in the past working towards things like that was pretty fun and pretty rewarding.

Also not fully sure how something like this could be implemented but having women be able to get pregnant/have a pregnancy belly could be fun for some people. While it's certainly not for everyone, maybe it could be something you have to go out of the way to get like maybe buying something from the street hustler in the alley.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Avax69 - 06-16-2017

I mean it doesn't sound impossible especially the stuff at the clinic though I was thinking more in terms of being able to change skin tone and eye color, since well for bigger and or smaller breasts/penises it'd be a thing they have to go in to each animation and add the bigger/smaller options.........as for the pregnancy thing well it's not really my think though I do know it's a kink for some and if they made it to where you have to go outta your way and buy the "pregnant look" then I'd be ok with that, just so long as it does affect anyone who doesn't like the idea of the whole pregnancy thing

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Mimi - 06-18-2017

Would love if we could get freckles like the new NPC has.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Avax69 - 06-18-2017

(06-18-2017, 07:57 PM)Mimi Wrote: Would love if we could get freckles like the new NPC has.
I was thinking the same thing lol

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Holladiewaldfee - 06-18-2017

(06-18-2017, 08:10 PM)Avax69 Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 07:57 PM)Mimi Wrote: Would love if we could get freckles like the new NPC has.
I was thinking the same thing lol

I agree!     Big Grin

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - ThunderD - 06-18-2017

Since we have both FF and MM they should add the possibility to ask for the same sex at the brothel

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - AlexiaK - 06-18-2017

(06-18-2017, 09:10 PM)ThunderD Wrote: Since we have both FF and MM they should add the possibility to ask for the same sex at the brothel

I totally agree  Blush

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Zephyr - 06-18-2017

Sorry to go off thread but I have just been banned on all my accounts and on all providers: chrome, opera and explorer. Not sure that this is down to MMF but I am i France.

(06-18-2017, 10:59 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Sorry to go off thread but I have just been banned on all my accounts and on all providers: chrome, opera and explorer.   Not sure that this is down to MMF but I am i France.

I can log on to MMF site - just banned when enter any email /password.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Avax69 - 06-19-2017

Might wanna try the thread for being/getting banned