MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - AlexiaK - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 07:13 AM)Vrook Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 03:33 PM)R3dSkittl3SS Wrote: We need more lesbian sex positions and the option to squirt and a option to fuck in the shower as girls.

There is a pose where the girls are able to squirt. And that is the Muff Diving.

Only one and that's not a lesbian pose (yet)  Rolleyes

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Tovi - 05-25-2017

One word... Groupchat.

With such a big Rp community it's kind of surprising how little effort has been put into the chat system. Fleshing that aspect out is not only simple but very quickly rewarding for that massive chunk of the playerbase.

A system that lets you add multiple players to the same Message-style conversation would do wonders. It could serve as a meeting point for the various clans and factions, it could help keeping smaller circles of players together as well, not to mention it's pretty much the groupsex of rp. This game really needs it. Right now the only thing like it is to invite all players to a room and use the global chat. but not only is that pretty elaborate, it also puts a great restriction on message length.

it could be done fairly simply by just creating a separate system that allows players to create and manage group chats, invite players to them, and access them in a separate tab next to messages. -And that's just an example. No doubt there are both simpler and better solutions for it. But anything that could give more than two people access to the same conversation in privacy would do nicely I think.

Do some other of you have any thoughts on this? I mean the way I see it I think most players could make use of such a feature.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - magergxd - 05-26-2017

I just want more clothes to chose from.

More night dresses, more new types of bikinis to kick off the summer. More casual wear. It's boring to know there's a way to earn money, but nothing to spend it on.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Lemon Shark - 05-27-2017

Not Sure if this is the right place to post this but... might there be a snuggling pose in the making? just wondering^.^
Thanks and sorry if i misposted this

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - CumDeepImOvulating - 05-27-2017

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like a "Cum Deep" option for the end of the sex scenes.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - W1LL - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 03:17 AM)CumDeepImOvulating Wrote: I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like a "Cum Deep" option for the end of the sex scenes.

You'll probably just have to roleplay that for now

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - KC2010 - 05-27-2017

(05-21-2017, 11:50 AM)Lesbika Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 03:33 PM)R3dSkittl3SS Wrote: We need more lesbian sex positions and the option to squirt and a option to fuck in the shower as girls.

There is a pose where the girls are able to squirt. And that is the Muff Diving.

a new lesbian pose should be with a strap on dildo while each girl can take turns fucking each other ass and pussy and another lesbian pose will be just two girls finger each other pussy and ass, they should also have let girls take shower together.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Darkheresy - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 09:19 AM)KC2010 Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 11:50 AM)Lesbika Wrote:

a new lesbian pose should be with a strap on dildo while each girl can take turns fucking each other ass and pussy and another lesbian pose will be just two girls finger each other pussy and ass, they should also have let girls take shower together.
I totally agree

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - 6DarkRaven9 - 05-27-2017

3DXChat allows marriage, which is great for RP. MNFClub needs something like that, a visible ring on the finger of those wed on at all times even during sex. Add a wedding dress, sexy lingerie, and a chapel to marry. Imagine how much more fun they could have if they didn't need to imaginate/pretend every little thing.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - ThunderD - 05-29-2017

(05-27-2017, 05:30 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: 3DXChat allows marriage, which is great for RP. MNFClub needs something like that, a visible ring on the finger of those wed on at all times even during sex. Add a wedding dress, sexy lingerie, and a chapel to marry. Imagine how much more fun they could have if they didn't need to imaginate/pretend every little thing.

I think it would be too much work for a thing too little people would enjoy Undecided