MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Diana - 05-16-2017

I'm sure this has already been said by many people, but repeating it would stress its "importance": why not add the possibility to change facial expression during sex?
Instead of random expressions bound to the specific poses, being able to choose would give much flavour to the role playing.
And I might be wrong, but I don't think it's THAT hard to implement.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cassandra - 05-18-2017

about DND would like to see avatars stay in DND even when offline.  as it is now you automatically come out of it when you go offline. to many times i've logged on with messages from jerks who managed to get me on their message board before i was able to go into DND mode. this would prevent that.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Count_Blackula - 05-18-2017

I know that the discussion about the problem with the showers as they are has died down but wouldn't it be easy if when you click on DnD then you'd get the option to choose DnD for shower only?

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Miskil - 05-19-2017

I don't know if it has been suggested but some sort of music would be great. This is not a joke but a honest suggestion, i am constantly looking at youtube for music and even using my own library of songs but it would be nice to have some in game tunes too

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - stealthneko - 05-19-2017

I'm sure a lot of people have said this already, but I would kill to have lingerie in the bedroom. Adds a certain charm (and I fucking love lingerie too)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Kitty135 - 05-19-2017

I would like work in gloryhole.. Smile

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anghelo - 05-20-2017

(05-16-2017, 09:35 AM)Diana Wrote: I'm sure this has already been said by many people, but repeating it would stress its "importance": why not add the possibility to change facial expression during sex?
Instead of random expressions bound to the specific poses, being able to choose would give much flavour to the role playing.
And I might be wrong, but I don't think it's THAT hard to implement.

Hey, I have never read that idea before in this forum but sounds great. It will greatly enhance the sex experience.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - carnacien - 05-20-2017

ye anything that doestn let one of the partner fully passive would be a +. And the mmf pose proves its possible to have 2 sets of actions, controlled by 2 players so id say it should be pretty doable

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - R3dSkittl3SS - 05-20-2017

We need more lesbian sex positions and the option to squirt and a option to fuck in the shower as girls.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Vrook - 05-21-2017

(05-20-2017, 03:33 PM)R3dSkittl3SS Wrote: We need more lesbian sex positions and the option to squirt and a option to fuck in the shower as girls.

There is a pose where the girls are able to squirt. And that is the Muff Diving.