MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - JohnSins - 04-28-2017

Hell yea! my movement is now being followed by mods *feels like an influential figure*
#makehatsgreatagain
P.S my cowboy hat still doesn't fit my head....

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - lightstripe - 04-28-2017

We need the nipple rings to stay during sex

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - triandle - 04-29-2017

I think we need more 3some positions choice like MMM & FFF. Need add more MM & FF positions. Maybe i can give a suggestion to add 2 positions like "Doggy Style" & "Missionary"  for MM/gay pose. and add MM pose in shower.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Jean_25 - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 09:09 AM)triandle Wrote: I think we need more 3some positions choice like MMM & FFF. Need add more MM & FF positions. Maybe i can give a suggestion to add 2 positions like "Doggy Style" & "Missionary"  for MM/gay pose. and add MM pose in shower.

Open to MM or FF the poses that at moment are for MF only will give a big update !!! Sholdnt be hard to do that while the poses are already in the game

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - carnacien - 04-29-2017

suggestion: make a 4th slot for items next to outfit, hats and glasses, the hand-held ones!
Gun, sword, whip, baseball bat, dildo, magazine, flowers bouquet would be among the possibilities.

Gotta say the (previouslysuggested) combining of part of the different outfits seems even cooler now, with that bondage harnass, but i doubt is technically possible.

Also i have to add, now that ive been playing this for a while and my friend list starts being longer, filters for it would be really welcome! I d suggest to allow 3different lists (besides the global one , like we currently have) to facilitate our lives!

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - michaela_tight - 04-29-2017

Can voyeurism be included? It would be fun to look at people having sex during a VIP party, and comment on the action. It basically it is the same as with stripping...

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Joabna_Smith_Old - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 11:53 AM)carnacien Wrote: suggestion: make a 4th slot for items next to outfit, hats and glasses, the hand-held ones!
Gun, sword, whip, baseball bat, dildo, magazine, flowers bouquet would be among the possibilities.

Gotta say the (previouslysuggested) combining of part of the different outfits seems even cooler now, with that bondage harnass, but i doubt is technically possible.

Also i have to add, now that ive been playing this for a while and my friend list starts being longer, filters for it would be really welcome! I d suggest to allow 3different lists (besides the global one , like we currently have) to facilitate our lives!

glad you like my idea for combining outfits! maybe if we keep asking for it politely we will get our wish ^^
maybe the bondage harness could be considdered a top, that way you can wear pants but have your breasts bound in leather :p  
or maybe it would be an accesory and wear it over other outfits... 
man that one outfit really messed up my idea...

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - ThunderD - 04-30-2017

(04-29-2017, 01:17 PM)michaela_tight Wrote: Can voyeurism be included? It would be fun to look at people having sex during a VIP party, and comment on the action. It basically it is the same as with stripping...

It's the "spectator mode" we are asking Wink

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Overfiend - 04-30-2017

ANOTHER IDEA: A SEXY RESTAURANT
It's a restaurant with sexy waitresses and the menu includes sexually referencing delights like a Creampie, a tossed salad, a Melon salad, young veal, Creme Brule and the list goes on. So a patron can purchase a dish and the waitress serve them with a sex pose not already available in the game.
This could also piggy back on my idea that premium users can leave their avatar working at the restaurant when they log off so the online users and select the working premium avatar to be their waitress. The premium user can earn some "TIPS" similar to the Brothel.
Premium users should also be allowed to work in the Bank, Glory Hole, Shooting Range and Hotel (maid service).

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cath - 04-30-2017

Sounds interesting!