MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - IvanXLIV - 04-03-2017

(04-02-2017, 07:36 PM)Sinclair4 Wrote: ---------------Additions/Enhancements---------------

PC Sex
  • More poses for freebie players.
  • Threesome poses where the female/s has/have control.
Rooms
  • Enable the showers to function like the ones in the bathhouse. 
Other
  • Allow both genders to meet both genders in the brothel. Obviously MM would have to wait until there's a pose or two for that, but FF exists. ... Its 2017!
  • Some sort of noticeboard for match-making, perhaps in the Wild West. "Man seeking woman into this this and that" with a link for women to PM the man. Rather than overwhelming public chat. Big help for people with more obscure preferences.
---------------UI---------------

Private Messages
  • Keep the deletion rate and the tooltips consistent. It used to be up to 10 pages (100 people) and nothing past 30 days. Right now I have seen the list go down to 4 pages, and messages seem to disappear after two weeks instead of 30 days (not only this, but people being "unfriended" at random from one's list by the system - it happened to me once).
Friends List
  • Allow manual sorting, groups/folders/tags, etc.
  • A simple system of little dots to toggle on or of - i.e. red/blue/green/yellow - that show up in the main list (of six per page) and elsewhere. Dots can mean whatever anyone wants - i.e. red can be best friends and blue can be busy friends, etc.
  • Show the date when someone became your friend (hard to retroactively do though).
Profiles
  • Larger text/character allowance and a larger window to view it in.
  • Have some checkboxes for gender preference (i.e. male/female symbols, though this raises the question of more genderfluid things I guess).
---------------Other---------------

Please fix the current Flash Player issues. I shouldn't be able to tell so easily when someone has crashed but it happens all the time.
I have it on good authority that this is being worked on but it bears repeating.

I've pasted above all the points mentioned by Sinclair4 that are, IMHO, relevant to many players including myself; I highlighted in yellow those that would greatly enhance the game experience and could be fixed soon, should the devs prioritize them...

Ivan

P.S. Also.... please add Male Strippers (and something else besides the Elephant G-String to go with it)!!!

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - mikoha - 04-03-2017

I would like to have some more useful interface, mostly some drop down menus.
When kicking people from a room by whatever reason, all get kicked out. A menu with guests in room drop down, then point at guest or guests to kick and accept.
When entering strip stage, a menu drop down showing all stripper outfits allready in inventory.
When "5 min warning" show up (useal when having fun in bed), a drop down should give option of extend time (so fun can continue without rush).

Speaking about fun in bed.
It's annoying to see that "no exp msg", when max level. Maybe have an option to turn it on and off.
It's also annoying to get room invites and friend request when having fun. Maybe block it from reciever, but send a msg back to sender, telling that this person is busy (with sex). Same also count when stripping.
Finally would it be great, if my skill tree was hidden from my partner(s), when I want to change skill. Partner(s) don't need to know, that I change skills just enjoy new skill, whenever I choose to change. Again, same also count for striping, audience don't need to know, they just have to watch and hopefully enjoy next move.

Chat at Lagoon and at Wild West is a pain in ass, when wanting to find and invite/friend someone, who said something in chat. Would be great, if clicking on name in "chat box" would give a pop up with pic and info of that one clicked on. That would make a bit easier.

BROTHEL?????
What is point of that place?
Yes I know. You pay some money and fuck one of other gender 1-3 round(s).....with your own skills.....and don't get anything else out of it. And if it's a friend you want to give money, that woman there take half of money!
What if those rooms where changed to quickie room? Scenario could be as follows.

A girl is horny, but dont have enough money to rent room at motel, so she decide to take a job at brothel.
Girl talk with madame Olivia, pay her 25$ and enter a room.
Now in room, she decide what skill she wanna use, what gender(s) and their maximum level, she want to provide service to.
She's now ready and wait for her first out of maximum five customer. She have 20 minutes for that.
A guy with money show up at brothel and he want a quickie, so he don't risk to cream any girl he see at streets.
Madame Olivia show him a list of girls, what skills they offer and what they cost. (Pay is fixed by girl level, starting at 15$ for level 1 and raise with 5$ for each level she have).
Guy find our girl from before cute and she have reverse cowgirl available and he like that skill, so he go to her room.
Horny as this girl is, she jump right on him and a timer (3 minutes) starts and her goal is to make him come, before timer runs out
Girl is lucky, this is a level 1 guy, so she make him come with a bit more than half of timer left and he pay her 15$ since she's a level 1 girl too.
Guy leave room, while 15$ less in pocket, he did gain some experimence and girl got some money, but no experimence.
Girl is now waiting for next customer and a level 5 girl show up (our girl did accept to service both genders).
Again our girl jump right onto other girl and use her scissors skill as best she can. With around 40 secunds left of timer other girl come.
Rules in this "minigame" :
Room cost same (25$) no matter what gender and what level.
Room can support 5 quickies, each at 3 minutes and will expire, when either 5 quickies are done or time (20 minutes) run out.
A level 1 will have a hard time with a lvl 9 and will mostly likely fail, while a level 9 will make short process with a level 1.
Whenever "pleasure bar" is full, "service provider" can hit climax whenever wanting to or wait until timer run out and climax come auto. Either way is a win, if "pleasure bar" is full.
If "pleasure bar" isen't full, when timer (3 minutes) run out, game is lost and customer will only pay 5$ + 1$ for each level "service provider" is.
Brothel will only have a limited numbers of room available, maybe 15 for each gender.
Brothel is open for "service providers" no matter if they are prem or not and will only allow working 3 times each day (maximum 1 hour).
"Service providers" could also get payed for their level of "Brothel Level". They still get payed and get some "Brothel Experimemce" for each quickie.
"Service recievers" on other hand will pay some money, but get some "Brothel Experimence" and "sexual Experimence" as well.
in this case a "sexual" level 1 girl, but level 9 "Brothel" could finish a "sexual" level 9 man, but level 1 "Brothel" in no time. That could be fun.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - jamescumshot - 04-04-2017

(05-01-2016, 03:57 PM)i_am_new_here Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 02:59 PM)jamescumshot Wrote: boa parte dos recursos de um jogo chamado ourworld deveriam ser semelhantes aqui nesse jogo ,mas logicamente em contexto erotico

e qualquer desenvolvedor do jogo se querer desbravar os recursos de ourworld para ter novas ideias  para por aqui no jogo MNF club,e precisar de moedas lá,no game ourworld,ésó pedir para mim pois sou muito rico naquele jogo,eu tenho 8 milhoes de coins

i dont understand this but i guess he want more money ....right ? [Image: biggrin.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v0JjDea_bE  (interactive racer to players),  well this video is a resourse from a game called "ourworld",many resoures in that game, should put here to, in erotic mode of course,look more resourses  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz7v1Choup8  (it is pocker multiplayer in same game

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Bi_Carrie35 - 04-04-2017

I would love to see a trans option with character creation.  I realize there is a ton of development involved with this but for simplification make it "chicks with dicks".  You could use the female build models but put a cock on them.  For the sex poses, just use the men's poses redesigned with the trans character.

This would be great for the large number of futanari RP'ers, and the sissy boys and actual trans people in the game.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Miskil - 04-04-2017

@Mikoha I did not think the Mme took half the money at the brothel as have guys tell me that they have seen me there and 'borrowed me' while i was working and they be the only ones and got the entire fee. Yes they were friends and like to tease me at times.

I would love to see them add the ability to see both genders when and if they add a MM pose and possibly add the Muff Dive to female poses pretty sure that would be a simple crossover as not much needed to make it work i would think.

As someone posted, sorry i forget who as I am tired and terrible at names on a good day, I would love to see a way to do matchups but that may be a bit of a stretch for the game as is on its capabilities as it currently stands but its a nice feature to think about other than using the forums.

- Dancers need to see a gender symbol for patrons - this is something that is so difficult to gauge with some of the names i have seen personally. I have been called Sir a lot when watching a girl dance so a little symbol to the side of the name in the Watchers box would be great
- Also chat commands...do not know if this is currently a thing in game but a way to do something similar to /whisper <name> and it pull up the PM window for that person or at least the ability to click the name of the person in chat and it pull up their profiles.
-Scroll Chat ...would love to see the ability to look at chat that is no longer visible in the windows

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Miskil - 04-05-2017

Should have this in the other post but just realized that i had left it out but would love to see the ability for Premiums to create more than one character a day

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - JohnSins - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 08:19 PM)Miskil Wrote: Should have this in the other post but just realized that i had left it out but would love to see the ability for Premiums to create more than one character a day

Than your really going to hate the future update addressing the problem of people using Alts for money. I think they are going to restrict the amount you can make in a week...
PS: Just speculation from listening to mods, but yea, I can't really think of a way to prevent people from creating a bunch of Alts once a day for $$$

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Miskil - 04-06-2017

(04-05-2017, 08:28 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 08:19 PM)Miskil Wrote: Should have this in the other post but just realized that i had left it out but would love to see the ability for Premiums to create more than one character a day

Than your really going to hate the future update addressing the problem of people using Alts for money. I think they are going to restrict the amount you can make in a week...
PS: Just speculation from listening to mods, but yea, I can't really think of a way to prevent people from creating a bunch of Alts once a day for $$$

Did not think of that part

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - -J- - 04-06-2017

At this point it's pretty clear that addressing the problem is a two-part process. We need to a) improve security to prevent alt abuse, and also b) make it easier for male avatars to earn money as others have suggested. When this batch of stuff is done, I know I'm going to at least be pushing for male strippers when asked, or at the very least other multiplayer games for cash like poker -- which I hear a LOT about and I know has been suggested numerous times in this very thread.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - carnacien - 04-06-2017

happy to see the game economy is at least considered by the devs, i honestly thought it was off the radar for them so i hadnt bothered making suggestions.
Well my advise to fix it would be :
divide by 10 the price of rooms, the starting money of new chars, and the existing cash on all chars.
Coupled with leaving the gains from the different mini games intact (or even increase them), i feel alt farming would lose its appeal, and the amounts would become more realistic.