MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - ThunderD - 03-31-2017

Exactly, they would save a lot of work and they can give us "new" poses faster!
I don't know why they don't do that Undecided

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Alexa_Darkness - 03-31-2017

I have an idea for a new Map Area.

FEEL-UP TUNNEL

At the back of Red Heat you have the boarded up railway tunnel, so I was thinking why not the tunnel as a new map area.
The tunnel would be pitch black, so the only thing people would see is other players names. There could be a few scattered obstacles hidden in places. So hard to navigate around the area. Clicking on another player would bring up a Silhouette of the player only, a bit like the nudes at the Baths.

Hence the name of the area.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Overfiend - 03-31-2017

(03-30-2017, 02:26 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 12:34 PM)Miskil Wrote: What i do not understand is the MF - FF differences in poses, for example take 'Muff Dive', pretty sure that is the name of it, it would be nothing, from my point of view that is, to re-skin the guy as female in the pose. I admit that I do not know about how animations work for video games but it does seem a simple thing to do overall and there is the 69 position that would be great if it was revised with FF though admittedly 69 would be a bit more work overall

Thought the same for ages -  both seem fairly straightforward and would be very popular

This makes complete sense.  
1. & 2. There is no reason why the "Muff Dive" & the "69" poses can't be FF.  I agree 100%.  Just substitute the male for female and you got 2 new poses with half the work...That also applies the some other poses.  
3.  "Get on top" pose can easily become a MMF threesome pose with another male behind her. 
4. "Oral Therapy" pose could easily become a MMF threesome pose with another male behind her.
5. "Rodeo could become a FFM threesome pose with another girl riding his face. 
6. "Reverse Cowgirl" pose could become a FFM threesome pose with another girl riding his face
7. "Reverse Cowgirl" pose could become a FFM threesome pose with another girl getting a standing muff dive in the front.
8. "Full Nelson could become a MMF threesome pose with another male on top
9. "Full Nelson could become a FFM threesome pose with another female licking the girl having sex
10. "Spooning" could become an FFM threesome pose with a female licking the girl as she is having sex
11. "Pirate's Bounty could become an FFM threesome pose with a female riding the face of the girl on the bottom
12. "Doggy Style" could become an FFM threesome pose with a female getting muff dived front of the girl having sex

That's 12 new poses with about half of the work done already. It seems like a good start to develop the game.  Then they can branch out into more innovative poses with a strong foundation of poses to keep the members busy.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - JuliaSweet - 03-31-2017

Honestly, even without adding extra people to the scene to make MF poses into MMF or FFM, they could create a ton of FF poses just by changing the male skin into a female with strap-on. You already have a petnis in the game, just let us ladies use it! You would instantly have 7 new FF poses. Plus, with women needing lots of exp to buy them, it would stimulate the bedroom action, which is kind of dying off due to lack of new poses. And honestly, I don't know why they don't re-skin the girls in the MF poses into men to make MM poses. People have been asking for this forever. I don't know if all of the MF poses would be practical for this (not being a man or knowing what men can do), but it seems like most if not all of them would be fine.

(03-31-2017, 03:27 PM)JuliaSweet Wrote: Honestly, even without adding extra people to the scene to make MF poses into MMF or FFM, they could create a ton of FF poses just by changing the male skin into a female with strap-on. You already have a petnis in the game, just let us ladies use it! You would instantly have 7 new FF poses. Plus, with women needing lots of exp to buy them, it would stimulate the bedroom action, which is kind of dying off due to lack of new poses. And honestly, I don't know why they don't re-skin the girls in the MF poses into men to make MM poses. People have been asking for this forever. I don't know if all of the MF poses would be practical for this (not being a man or knowing what men can do), but it seems like most if not all of them would be fine.

i like that idea

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - rammler - 03-31-2017

Clothing/Character:

More color options on more expensve clothes i.e. adding a suit thats more expensive and having 4 color options, 2 additional for shirt and shoes.
Same with girls costumes, maybe add jewelery as mentioned by OP.

Also a long sleeve shirt without a suit, option to choose the shirt/top color speratly from the shoes.

Shoe shop with maybe 3-4 different shoe types, business shoes, sneakers, sandals etc.

More hairstyles for premium members, on body facial hair aswell.
More detailed customisation for male bodys (why can girls have monster boobs but I can't have a (even) bigger or smaller dong? At Dr.Boobiges's clinic ofc.

Earning money:

A way to earn more/easier money for premium accounts, maybe rise top level clothes to sompensate.
Add stripping for premium males, the additional way of earning money as a premium user would prevent the economy from colapsing and people only stripping for the money the nonpremiums worked for...

Investing money/lending it to the future bank with interest getting higher the longer you lend it to them.

New locations/additions to existing ones :

Oasis,
 making blackjack vs. AI and poker vs players possible.
 Beeiing able to sit at seats in the back of the bath when all showers are used.

Petnis Forest,
 expanding the treehouse, maybe adding a shop for monkey/ape clothes at the second level
 a shop for tiger/puma clothes at the bottom level

Meadows Park
  at the art gallery two 3rd 2nd and 1st places at daily monthly weekly and forever, one female one male

Waterfall,
 expanding the area, making swimming/entering the sea possible
 also lots of secret/easteregg potetial here...

Wild West
 beeing able to challenge people in a standoff for money or just for fun
 (reactiontime to click on a signal etc.)

Shire
 new location, if possible without violating any copyrightlaw hoobit similar creatures
 shops for hobbit weed and small houses to lend or buy
 (highly unlikely due to copyright, would be super awesome thoug)
 a gift shop with handy crafts to gift to people

Lava Palace
 pendant to the monks on the sacret mountain, one female and one male "evil" monk
 bdsm positions, and "evil" monk clothes aswell as secret location to obtain bdsm gear
 a gloryhole to use from both sides, grants less exp then sex but is free

(03-31-2017, 12:00 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I have an idea for a new Map Area.  

FEEL-UP TUNNEL

At the back of Red Heat you have the boarded up railway tunnel, so I was thinking why not the tunnel as a new map area.
The tunnel would be pitch black, so the only thing people would see is other players names.  There could be a few scattered obstacles hidden in places.  So hard to navigate around the area.  Clicking on another player would bring up a Silhouette of the player only, a bit like the nudes at the Baths.

Hence the name of the area.
it could even be a mini-game. the goal could be to get to the other side of the tunnel making as many people cum as possible

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Miskil - 04-01-2017

Poses:
I am stunned at the poses that they have for a mf couple that would be so great as FF poses and yet they do not have them as such the main ones being muff dive and 69 though 69 is a bit off on the female part to turn into a ff pose due to the up and down so some animation changes would have to be done but so many poses could be so easily changed and yet they seem to be ignoring the fact.

Area:
BDSM idea that rammler used for the Lava Palace that would be a great idea could have it to the opposite side of the steps as a secret area to enter or something or a side room to the temple itself as another plane of sexual enlightenment

Shire
could have this in the secret cave as a way for those that want to get with the gnome wife if we unlock a door leading into the shire

Edit:
I was poking around on the forums and saw a poll for candy and some reason thought it was about adding a candy man or woman to the game as a npc sadly it was talking about candy. Then thought hey why not suggest adding a 'Candy Man' to the game that we can go to for a reason that has items for sell that we can give people not npcs? Or even sell clothing that we can wear aka candy striper and so on

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sinclair4 - 04-02-2017

Going by the categories in the original post (and attempting not to repeat things). Thank you to my mod friends for pointing me here.

---------------Additions/Enhancements---------------

PC Sex
  • More poses (duh) - others have listed some good stuff so I won't elaborate too much.
  • More poses for freebie players.
  • Threesome poses where the female/s has/have control.
  • More threesome poses in general - the number of times I've had to answer the 'are there more?' question and disappoint folks...
Rooms
  • Enable the showers to function like the ones in the bathhouse. Some people want to have couple/group showers without interference.
  • Allow players to get naked in the room before in bed (again, like in the bathhouse - minimum).
  • Upgrade some VIP rooms to have more than two beds. For the love of god. 20-30 person party with a capacity of 6 in bed?
Other
  • Allow both genders to meet both genders in the brothel. Obviously MM would have to wait until there's a pose or two for that, but FF exists. ... Its 2017!
  • Some sort of noticeboard for match-making, perhaps in the Wild West. "Man seeking woman into this this and that" with a link for women to PM the man. Rather than overwhelming public chat. Big help for people with more obscure preferences.

---------------UI---------------
Everything in the original post. Plus...

Private Messages Friends List
  • Allow manual sorting, groups/folders/tags, etc.
  • A simple system of little dots to toggle on or of - i.e. red/blue/green/yellow - that show up in the main list (of six per page) and elsewhere. Dots can mean whatever anyone wants - i.e. red can be best friends and blue can be busy friends, etc.
  • Show the date when someone became your friend (hard to retroactively do though).
  • Allow one to write notes down about specific friends. "Not online on weekends" "Doesn't like group stuff" "Only does RP" "Meeting @ 6pm Monday server time" - that sort of thing.
Profiles
  • Larger text/character allowance and a larger window to view it in.
  • Have a simple reputation system for individuals - i.e. people can choose to give a person a 'like' for lack of a better word, and a total is shown on that person's profile. Probably similar to the system on this forum. Needs security against multiple account abuse though.
  • Have some checkboxes for gender preference (i.e. male/female symbols, though this raises the question of more genderfluid things I guess).

---------------Other---------------

Please fix the current Flash Player issues. I shouldn't be able to tell so easily when someone has crashed but it happens all the time.
I have it on good authority that this is being worked on but it bears repeating.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Xyreos - 04-02-2017

Uhm, maybe adding a bit of exp gain also to brothel?
I may be speaking for myself, BUT my female character is going way better than my male character, mostly because on female characters, (almost) everyone is sending pm or invites, while on male characters, the male has to do everything, and I see a ton of males way underleveled compared to females.
Plus multiple females go only females, or only blacks (no racist line intended), and that is crippling (?) to non-female or non-black male characters.
On my male character girls (or boys) only ask me if I have the threesomes, but hey, how can I gain exp if no-one even answer my chats? (And keep it mind that I never go with the standard "hi, how r u, want to fck" lines, I am polite and I always ask for everything, before asking to send an invite).
EDIT: adding it also when working into brothel, maybe making the player choose between gold or exp as payment, and showing that on the selection screen.

Also a thing could be done about room prices. While it could be un-realistic, giving back half the money if the room as not been used could be a good idea, BUT if you enter it even alone you to see the room or something like that, you pay the full price.

EDIT: also, adding the black and the pure white dye on clothes, and maybe (in the Southern MnF) opening a dye shop where you can change color to your clothes. Would be a good idea if you start growing tired of the colors you're wearing.