MNF Club Forums
Ingame Code Selling - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Ingame Code Selling (/showthread.php?tid=1592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Crystal92 - 03-31-2019

Can we add the locations of the most likely places and servers you can find these approved sellers?

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Emmie - 04-01-2019

Anyone is allowed to sell codes for ingame money at the moment, but a verified seller is more like an insurance from our part. You'll have to talk to Kumori directly for more information though.

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Alexa_Darkness - 04-18-2019

Looks like I am off the list again...  I guess this will help relieve my PM count a tad...

I hope its safe to talk about the last Premium Code I tried to sell.. kind of a funny story.

Buyer sent me $154,000 in advance, so he could pre-order a 3 Month Code.  At the time I was not Premium, so I couldn't even send the money back.  Then 2 weeks later my buyer informed me via Discord that he had been banned.  So when I checked with our lovely Mod Emmie, she informed me that my buyer had been banned for Scamming.

I still wish there was a feature in MnF Bank, where a seller could input the codes, set their desired price, and simply wait for someone buy the code.  Preferably, non-premium players, so that the premium code is auto-applied to their account.

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Kumori - 04-22-2019

(04-18-2019, 06:19 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Looks like I am off the list again...  I guess this will help relieve my PM count a tad...

I hope its safe to talk about the last Premium Code I tried to sell.. kind of a funny story.

Buyer sent me $154,000 in advance, so he could pre-order a 3 Month Code.  At the time I was not Premium, so I couldn't even send the money back.  Then 2 weeks later my buyer informed me via Discord that he had been banned.  So when I checked with our lovely Mod Emmie, she informed me that my buyer had been banned for Scamming.

I still wish there was a feature in MnF Bank, where a seller could input the codes, set their desired price, and simply wait for someone buy the code.  Preferably, non-premium players, so that the premium code is auto-applied to their account.
It's kinda diffcult with you on the list haha. I keep telling the sellers to send screenshots and I never even hear anything from you.
Before I removed you by accident so I put you back on, this time lots of ppl got removed

RE: Ingame Code Selling - leoball - 06-07-2019

i'm looking for a code seller, if you can sell me a code through paypal dm me Smile

RE: Ingame Code Selling - -J- - 06-07-2019

(06-07-2019, 10:07 AM)leoball Wrote: i'm looking for a code seller, if you can sell me a code through paypal dm me Smile

There is one man you can DM on this forum for that:

(07-07-2017, 09:47 PM)Kumori Wrote: I also sell through paypal. So if you don't have enough game money to buy a code and you can't use the payment methods then i'd be happy to help you.

RE: Ingame Code Selling - LaPointe - 06-16-2019

How can i have aa code ...please

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Lamoucheronn - 07-10-2019

How much MNF money are code sellers asking for a 3 month certificate?

RE: Ingame Code Selling - InYourMinds - 07-14-2019

Hey, I'd love to buy premium code for in-game money, can you please contact with me? Thanks.

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Alexa_Darkness - 07-17-2019

(04-22-2019, 05:45 PM)Kumori Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 06:19 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Looks like I am off the list again...  I guess this will help relieve my PM count a tad...

It's kinda diffcult with you on the list haha. I keep telling the sellers to send screenshots and I never even hear anything from you.
Before I removed you by accident so I put you back on, this time lots of ppl got removed

Hey Kumori, although my response is a bit late, I understand & thank you for explaining my removal.

I will however continue my special deal for non-prem players... http://tiny.cc/sexpets2  
I do a full discloser regarding who has made payments & how much here  http://tiny.cc/PetPayments 

So players & Mods can monitor me...

For anyone seeking premium codes... unless you can agree to my conditions, don't ask me if I sell codes...