MNF Club Forums
Ingame Code Selling - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Ingame Code Selling (/showthread.php?tid=1592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Zephyr - 07-12-2018

1 Nearly all came from alt farming or using bots in first place. At one time you could delete and create a new AV every day and each would come on with $1000 and done over multiple accounts. I think bots play games remotely and their use will get you banned.

Many people who have large sums now never did this but got it through code selling, auctions or other thing; just how it originated in game.

You might want to look at Economy Balance thread, especially last few pages.

2 There is a thread called Ingame Scam Prevention that explains this.

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Marty420 - 07-15-2018

How much does a code cost?

Code selling for everyone … - randson - 07-18-2018

I don’t know your server structure and server side code but it is fairly easy (implement 1 day - test a week) to enable everyone to buy and sell premium codes by something like this: 

I assume a table t_premCert containing a row for each premium certificate.

This t_premCert table needs four new fields:
1) Sold: ALTER TABLE t_premCert ADD COLUMN sold DATETIME
2) transactionID: ALTER TABLE t_premCert ADD COLUMN transactionID varchar(16) or whatever size the transactionid will have –I would suggest a guid instead of an
autoincrease value to avoid problems with clever hackers abusing a predictable number
3) seller_id_ref_avatar: ALTER TABLE t_premCert ADD COLUMN seller_id_ref_avatar whateever type the avatar id is
4) price: ALTER TABLE t_premCert ADD COLUMN price integer

It would need two masks one for buyer and ond for seller

Process is as follows:
1) Seller presses the new button “Sell premium code” on the user details mask of the buyer.
2) He puts in the code he wants to sell and the price and sends the request to the server.
3) The server checks if code is a) valid and b) the new “sold” (type datetime) column is not higher then NOW() like (select * from t_premCert where sold < now() and cert_id=’whatever’ )
4) The server flags the new “sold” (type datetime) column of the “t_premCert” (however it is called) table of the database with now+ 10 minutes (like: update t_premCert set sold= NOW() + INTERVAL 1 MINUTE,  transactionID = ‘>new generated guid<’, seller_id_ref_avatar=id_seller, price=senden_price_from_seller where sold < now() and cert_id=’whatever’). This makes sure no one can use or sell this code the next minute – and sends a buy request with the transaction id, price and duration (3,6 or 12 months) of the prem code to the client.
5) The client has now 30 second to accept the offer (he will see a popup 3,6 or 12 months and price) . If he does deny the offer the sold column will be reverted to null or mindate(like: set sold=DATE('1000-01-01') ).
6) If he goes offline the seller can go on and sell the code to someone else after a minute
7) But - if the buyer accept the offer the server gets notified with the buyers avatar id and the transaction id. If the buyer has the funds the server will be decreased the byers and increase the seller_id_ref_avatar cash amount by the price field content. The original code will be set to sold max date (like: set sold=DATE('9999-12-31')) and a NEW ROW WITH A NEW PERMIUM CERTIFICATE NUMBER will be generated which the buyer will get by private message and in his email.

Done: No code can be sold twice or activated after it has been sold (new colum "sold" needs to check on activation) … the buyer will know the bought code will work 100% and be as secret as a regular bought code … AND EVERYONE who wants a apartment or whatever can now buy a real code and sell it to someone ingame for ingame dollars …

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Nightcore - 07-27-2018

I would love to buy an prem code for in-game currency but I do not find any approved sellers or anyone who I can talk to about it in game? if anyone is listening now, I would love to meet you in game to discuss this Big Grin

Thank you

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Zephyr - 07-28-2018

There is a list of approved sellers. Maybe harder now as purchase options have been restricted. Maybe Mods could update.

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Emmie - 07-29-2018

I wish to inform everyone that moderators are NOT code sellers. There are a few moderators that do sell codes, but that's something they do on their own choice.

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Alexa_Darkness - 08-02-2018

I have officially become a non-prem player.

Although i think i may still have one 3 month code, I'm not selling it just in case i am wrong. So will probably try using it on myself at some later date once more game content has been added.

RE: Ingame Code Selling - LilCaylee - 08-05-2018

So, it IS acceptable to sell codes, correct? I have heard that is was not...Maybe, I just didn't pay close enough attention...

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Emmie - 08-05-2018

You are allowed to sell codes for MNF dollars, selling anything for real money is prohibited and can get you banned.

RE: Ingame Code Selling - Vrook - 08-05-2018

Selling anything that is related to the game, not only premium codes, for real currencies, will get you banned on the spot.