MNF Club Forums
Ingame Code Selling - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Ingame Code Selling (/showthread.php?tid=1592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Ingame code selling - Wacko - 04-28-2018

(04-28-2018, 10:21 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Not good if you got scammed but you recently asked to be code seller and now a code buyer.   So play market and have to take the risks.  

You must have read what approved meant.

Yeah I know.  I just wanted to warn anybody else who might make a deal with this person. I went into the deal knowing I could take a loss. I agree that it's a risky game. However, systems like this  -- and spreading the word-- will make scamming less prevalent.

RE: Ingame code selling - Bansai - 05-01-2018

(04-28-2018, 09:00 PM)Wacko Wrote: I got scammed.  I know I won't get the money back, but just a fair warning to anyone dealing with this member. 

Sells codes for 200k. 
I took the risk because she was premium. 
We agreed via PMs, but also some talk in gamechat (my mistake).
After I send her the money --- she broke off all contact.
I had a friend speak with her to buy more codes, to confirm she was ignoring me.
Tried to sell my friend more codes and lied about having no money.
Then when my friend confronted her about my transaction she laughed in our face. 

[Image: a4xY6Gg.png]
Funny story, "she" also approached me about selling a code as well. Luckily I didn't take her up on the offer. Being a lil low on dough atm, "she's" selling it for quite a price, thus no deal was made.

Goes to show, only buy from people you know, a seller of someone you know, or approved ones 

P.S. Looking for one atm, any of you folks sellin one? Holler me up aight Smile

RE: Ingame code selling - halo2016 - 05-01-2018

so about the codes how much does they cost now?

RE: Ingame code selling - Edot - 05-03-2018

(04-28-2018, 09:00 PM)Wacko Wrote: I got scammed.  I know I won't get the money back, but just a fair warning to anyone dealing with this member. 

Sells codes for 200k. 
I took the risk because she was premium. 
We agreed via PMs, but also some talk in gamechat (my mistake).
After I send her the money --- she broke off all contact.
I had a friend speak with her to buy more codes, to confirm she was ignoring me.
Tried to sell my friend more codes and lied about having no money.
Then when my friend confronted her about my transaction she laughed in our face. 

[Image: a4xY6Gg.png]

Hey Wacko it's Edot but now I'm hatake heard about your problem today so contact me around the 20th may and I'll arrange a 3 month code at discounted price Since I've known you for a while about 50% off or more

RE: Ingame code selling - Tulisa - 05-04-2018

I cant believe that Premiums are actually trying to scam everyone ... this one asked me 60k said she was a certified seller when i call her out on not being on the forum list and then ask if she wouldnt mind having a mod as middle man she disconnects ...

https://ibb.co/mjLMpS

Sorry idk how to make it a photo

RE: Ingame code selling - JohnSins - 05-04-2018

(05-04-2018, 06:13 PM)Tulisa Wrote: I cant believe that Premiums are actually trying to scam everyone ... this one asked me 60k said she was a certified seller when i call her out on not being on the forum list and then ask if she wouldnt mind having a mod as middle man she disconnects ...

https://ibb.co/mjLMpS

Sorry idk how to make it a photo

How to add photos: Click “preview post”, then go down to “Attachments” after your redirected and click on “choose file”, after you picked the photo you wanted to upload, click on “Add Attachment”. Lastly press “post reply” below the “attachments” section.

One thing though, keep photos of scammers specific to the “Scam prevention” thread, not this one. This one is for legitimate sellers

RE: Ingame code selling - Zephyr - 05-04-2018

[attachment=1610]Replied here as Tulisa has posted here.

Codes are selling for way above $60k so has to be a scam.

Worth noting attachments have to be less than 500mb.

Here is her photo from link above.

RE: Ingame code selling - Tulisa - 05-04-2018

(05-04-2018, 08:19 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Replied here as Tulisa has posted here.

Codes are selling for way above $60k so has to be a scam.

Worth noting attachments have to be less than 500mb.

Here is her photo from link above.

thanks for adding it correctly  Smile

Btw how much is prem going for atm ?

RE: Ingame code selling - Avax69 - 05-06-2018

For most sellers I'd assume 200k up to 300k....maybe a little more or less. Though there are also a few people that might be legitimate selling for cheaper, ultimately I'd say be careful either way, and also suggest approaching someone from the list over a random. From that point on use your best judgement and best of luck.

RE: Ingame code selling - Vrook - 05-06-2018

Do not involve in trades with non-approved sellers/buyers. 

If you do involve in a trade with a non-approved code sellers/buyers, it will be solely your responsibility for the outcome of the deal. You won't get refunded after this kind of deal. 

Indeed, for some, the prices of the approved sellers might be quite high, but at least, if you deal with an approved code seller, you will either end up with a working code, or if you end up being scammed, you will be refunded. 
As for that, don't go for any deal that offers codes for like 30k. It will be most likely a scam. 

Also, if you see someone that tries to scam, do a report against them. If you have screenshots, add them in the report, making sure the images will be available for at least 1 week.

Other than that, think a bit before involving in a deal that seems too good to be true. Cause, 99% of the time, it is too good to be true. 

Have a nice day/evening!