MNF Club Forums
Ingame Code Selling - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Ingame Code Selling (/showthread.php?tid=1592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Ingame code selling - Zephyr - 09-09-2017

To post from Lady_ Alexa

That is true:  if I buy off another player then they still pay in real money.   For the buyer they don’t have to pay real money and for the seller they get a better rate than for buying in game money.   But unless the seller buyer already has a lot of in game money they will spend a lot of time to get it.

Yes, I think it would lower prices because it would be an open market.   A wants 100k, B wants 90k so B sells:  A can lower his price but then C comes in, only wanting 80k.   It would drop towards the 25k mark, what $25 buys in in game money plus some profit.   The scammer problem is reduced by approved sellers but not many players are on forum.

You are doing nothing wrong but it is rather a lottery.   The lower earners get nothing whilst only the top one gets a prize:  maybe with only $500 more earnings.

RE: Ingame code selling - Thedreamer - 09-10-2017

Hi guys, I thought I should provide my opinion on this whole topic.:

Personally, earning in-game money in order to obtain a premium is extremely exhausting, and very demotivating if you have to farm roughly 130k for the lowest prem code.  However, once that premium membership is obtained it will be worth the effort. My only problem is that once the premium code expires, Must I go through the depths of HELL in order to get my prem back.... I am afraid not. Its not worth the effort the second time. 

I do agree that the game experience of fun has dropped and people have fought over in-game money more than enjoying the Character experience.

Anyways that's my thoughts on the subject matter. PS: I am a non-prem (worked my ass off only to have 90k in my pocket atm) 5 more days of Rodeo farming) before I can buy a prem.

[attachment=1432]

RE: Ingame code selling - emirc - 09-11-2017

a lot of sellers lol, we know most of them are reselling codes from others so we have to find a real seller Smile

RE: Ingame code selling - Vrook - 09-11-2017

Technically, the sellers listed on the first page of this thread, should be direct sellers, not through a 3rd party. So, the possibility of a scam should be as low as possible if you buy from them.

RE: Ingame code selling - Zephyr - 09-13-2017

I assume emirc is suggesting that A buys a code and says to B, C and D I want (say)$50k and you can keep anything you get over that. A gets less than the market will pay but can sell with less effort, he has a sales team, and can sell more codes. Ok if A is honest but risky for B, C and D if A sells same code many times over. I never thought of this possibility but I am not sure that it is widespread.

If Lady_Alexa has bought the code through her own email address then she is a direct seller as would be other AVs on same prem account. Her advice seems sensible but not foolproof. I have had two connected high level premiums pay for exp and then remove themselves; I guess they were going off and were giving their money away but it could happen in reverse.

RE: Ingame code selling - emirc - 09-14-2017

(09-13-2017, 07:28 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 09:19 AM)Vrook Wrote: Technically, the sellers listed on the first page of this thread, should be direct sellers, not through a 3rd party. So, the possibility of a scam should be as low as possible if you buy from them.

I guess I would be classed as a Direct Seller.  Whenever I supply a Premium Code for Game Cash, I always take a screenshot along side the email I was sent when I purchased the code, just in case a Moderator wishes to see evidence.

I do not resell Premium Codes, and I won't even sell to Premium Players for that reason.  Also, I don't think anyone should trust any Premium Seller who is not Premium themselves.

good Idea, I'm sure there are many 3rd party sellers and it's good if mods ask them for an email screenshot for being an approved  premium seller, Also I can't believe ppl selling codes for 50-60k! since it worths atleast 90k

RE: Ingame code selling - Shadowheartx - 10-02-2017

I'm new to the game and bought prem, and i was buying cash in game. After my first 4 purchases Vendo has decided to stop accepting my card so i cannot get in game cash as there is no other buying option, so i bought a Prem code and am trying to sell it for in game cash, could do with a more reliable source of buying cash. I got the prem code after Vendo stopped accepting my card no problem so not sure why i cant get cash. so thats adding me onto the list of people selling not that i really want to be, i just dont have much of a choice with Vendo being pretty bad for buying cash.

RE: Ingame code selling - Zephyr - 10-03-2017

Did you try to use same card with 2 different email addresses? CCBill and Vendoo don't allow that.

RE: Ingame code selling - Shadowheartx - 10-03-2017

(10-03-2017, 03:13 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Did you try to use same card with 2 different email addresses?   CCBill and Vendoo don't allow that.

I use the same email I used the first four times I got cash. Vendo just stopped working, CCbill still let me buy the prem code after which I still have atm. Just seems Vendo stopped accepting payments from me, I contacted my bank who said there's no issue with my card and i used it to get the prem code. vendo said they have no reason why there bank system denied and left it at that. what a great help they were. so I resorted to trying to sell a prem code. but I guess i got to find the mod or something right? I get on too late though. :/

RE: Ingame code selling - Alexa_Darkness - 10-04-2017

(10-03-2017, 06:22 PM)Shadowheartx Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 03:13 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Did you try to use same card with 2 different email addresses?   CCBill and Vendoo don't allow that.

I use the same email I used the first four times I got cash. Vendo just stopped working, CCbill still let me buy the prem code after which I still have atm. Just seems Vendo stopped accepting payments from me, I contacted my bank who said there's no issue with my card and i used it to get the prem code. vendo said they have no reason why there bank system denied and left it at that. what a great help they were. so I resorted to trying to sell a prem code. but I guess i got to find the mod or something right? I get on too late though. :/

Have you tried sell yourself at auction to earn a bit of cash