MNF Club Forums
Ingame Code Selling - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Ingame Code Selling (/showthread.php?tid=1592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Ingame code selling - Zephyr - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 12:37 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Hijacking Police here! If you two have a suggestion, please put in the suggestion mega thread or economy balance discussion thread. This is strictly a thread for selling premium certificates...

I have nothing against Lady_Alexa but this does seem to fall outside your strict interpretation of the thread.

RE: Ingame code selling - JohnSins - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 09:17 PM)Zephyr Wrote: I have nothing against Lady_Alexa but this does seem to fall outside your strict interpretation of the thread.

She made a post about exchanging premium certificates for labor. Which is selling codes in an indirect manner... Which is what this thread is about, selling premium codes. Specifically to a whole new market, ppl who don't have enough ingame money.

However you two mention how there are problems with scammers very briefly, then talk about your suggestions ("adding a second form of currency" and "mini games rewards should increase"), and never go back to selling codes and maybe "relate" it to how it could stop people from being scammed.... Which isn't what this thread is about at all...

I'm not here to take sides, give you a lecture, or get you in trouble. Posting in the correct thread is for your benefit and others as well. I'm just letting you know that there is a "more correct" thread to place your post. Someone who will never look at this thread because they don't have a problem with buying their own codes will never see your suggestion cause of its placement.... Just trying to help you understand that and help this forum be a bit more organized. Anyways, if you truly believe that this post belongs here, who am I to judge? Just a friendly suggestion.

PS: This is all for future reference next time, I'm not asking that you place it somewhere else now.

RE: Ingame code selling - LowKit - 08-25-2017

Just purchased a Prem code from a good sir Ghaany.
Back at Prem league again. Wanna thank him for a fince price and efficiency.
[Image: dPyJZkVxSuqGNmMvQfa06w.jpeg]

RE: Ingame code selling - RipperX - 08-27-2017

This new system is ruining the game.
I've been playing this game since the release and I noticed how negative is now the situation. Auctions, codes selling, designers, everything around money.
Don't get me wrong everyone does what he wants to earn $, but the repetitive spams of auctions, sellers (verified or not) and even of people asking real money (reported and nothing happened) is turning the game into something far from being enjoyable.

Change the payment system, add the possibility to exchange the in-game currency for premium certificates using a npc and not players, limit the amount of money traded, but do something, or many will leave feeling to play something where you can't even chat without paying and where the economy and the fun is managed by small groups.

RE: Ingame code selling - Zephyr - 08-27-2017

JohnSins would probably suggest that this is the wrong thread to be posting on. I would agree but I understand why you have posted here: the suggestions mega-thread and economy balance are not being used much.

The basic problem is that it is too hard/time consuming to get money in game. Bank could exchange in game money for certificate but how does that help if it takes 20hours to earn?

RE: Ingame code selling - Majus - 08-28-2017

(08-27-2017, 05:31 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Bank could exchange in game money for certificate but how does that help if it takes 20hours to earn?
(08-27-2017, 12:19 PM)RipperX Wrote: <...> the repetitive spams of auctions, sellers (verified or not) and even of people asking real money (reported and nothing happened) is turning the game into something far from being enjoyable.

RE: Ingame code selling - AhmedXL - 09-06-2017

Kumori hope you check my message on here its been a day and you're going online and not even seeing it

Regards , AhmedXL

RE: Ingame code selling - Girish - 09-07-2017

(08-27-2017, 12:19 PM)RipperX Wrote: This new system is ruining the game.
I've been playing this game since the release and I noticed how negative is now the situation. Auctions, codes selling, designers, everything around money.
Don't get me wrong everyone does what he wants to earn $, but the repetitive spams of auctions, sellers (verified or not) and even of people asking real money (reported and nothing happened) is turning the game into something far from being enjoyable.

Change the payment system, add the possibility to exchange the in-game currency for premium certificates using a npc and not players, limit the amount of money traded, but do something, or many will leave feeling to play something where you can't even chat without paying and where the economy and the fun is managed by small groups.

This is what I was thinking. He had a brilliant idea for stopping the scam. there should be a system for in-game code dealing like he mentioned. I would prefer a NPC game to do a fair deal for the ones who have trust issues with the sellers of codes. Though I am a reputed one now still there is allowance of selling from anyone so chances of scamming have rise again.

RE: Ingame code selling - Zephyr - 09-07-2017

What does he mean by the new system? That the Devs obviously want you to buy in game cash for real cash?

Selling codes for in game money is indicative of the difficulty of getting in game money now: I don’t remember it when alt farming was possible. Auction prices were higher then and I don’t remember many girls charging for sex. Ideas for new mini-games are ok but don’t solve the basic problem that it takes too much time to earn money.

Non-prems still have little to spend money on and prems only needed a few thousand for clothes: then apartments became available. Maybe always reason players were storing money.

RE: Ingame code selling - Alexa_Darkness - 09-09-2017

(09-07-2017, 12:01 PM)Girish Wrote:
Girish
(08-27-2017, 12:19 PM)RipperX Wrote: This new system is ruining the game.

This is what I was thinking. He had a brilliant idea for stopping the scam. there should be a system for in-game code dealing like he mentioned. I would prefer a NPC game to do a fair deal for the ones who have trust issues with the sellers of codes. Though I am a reputed one now still there is allowance of selling from anyone so chances of scamming have rise again.

(09-07-2017, 09:37 PM)Zephyr Wrote: What does he mean by the new system?   That the Devs obviously want you to buy in game cash for real cash?

Selling codes for in game money is indicative of the difficulty of getting in game money now:  I don’t remember it when alt farming was possible.   Auction prices were higher then and I don’t remember many girls charging for sex.   Ideas for new mini-games are ok but don’t solve the basic problem that it takes too much time to earn money.

Non-prems still have little to spend money on and prems only needed a few thousand for clothes:  then apartments became available.   Maybe always reason players were storing money.

The Devs will not sell Premium Codes for In-Game cash, as there is no profit.  The upkeep of the servers cost money.  

However, it would be useful if a Premium Code Seller could sell their Premium Codes via the MnF Bank... like a kind of Stock Exchange.  

I supply 3 Month Premium Codes differently than most Approved Premium Code Sellers.  I allow Non-Premium player to work for me as Sex Pets, with the highest earner of the month receiving a Code.  I currently have 17 players working for me, who have earned me a collective $160k this month.  in fact I just awarded the highest earner her Code today...  and as you can see below, is already enjoying it.

[Image: unknown.png]

I will award the next Premium Code on the 30th Sept 2017.