MNF Club Forums
Flash player crashes - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Flash player crashes (/showthread.php?tid=1544)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Flash player crashes - W1LL - 06-03-2017

(03-20-2017, 03:56 PM)Kumori Wrote: Recently I've been having some problems with the game. I keep getting kicked out because my flash player crashes.
I thought it was just me but then a few other players complained to me about the same problem.
So since it's not just me I'm wondering if there's anyone that's having the same problem.

Please leave a comment if you do.
Also mention on which server pls
I think the flash player crash pretty much happens to pretty much everyone in the game probably more frequently for some. Though I don't really think it has anything to do with the servers, if it does then it's probably due to the large number of people on that particular server.

RE: Flash player crashes - Mimi - 06-30-2017

Game freezes after playing for a few minutes. Only happens in chrome.

RE: Flash player crashes - Avax69 - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 04:25 PM)Mimi Wrote: Game freezes after playing for a few minutes. Only happens in chrome.
So I'm not the only one that had that issue, I just switched to a different browser, though someone told me it could be one of my extensions on chrome but idk about that
Edit: Actually now that im trying out chrome again seems to be working fine so idk what the issue could've been, definitely wasnt a flash player problem though thats for sure lol

RE: Flash player crashes - Vrook - 07-01-2017

If you're using Chrome, and the game freezes, the easiest solution to fix it up, is to scroll over the "Play in Window/Full-page" text. I don't know why, but it seems to fix the freezing up problem.

RE: Flash player crashes - Saeko-JP - 07-03-2017

I've the same problem in OperaWeb App, some ideas to fixit?

RE: Flash player crashes - Zephyr - 07-04-2017

Happened to me a lot. Not a problem then started now ok no idea why

RE: Flash player crashes - Jake81 - 02-22-2020

So with flash being discontinued at the end of 2020, what will become of the club?

RE: Flash player crashes - Willy_for_Boobies - 02-22-2020

Maybe that's the reason the dev's made the dowmloadable version so we can play the game without needing a browser with a working flash player.

RE: Flash player crashes - Ronit1 - 02-22-2020

(03-20-2017, 03:56 PM)Kumori Wrote: Recently I've been having some problems with the game. I keep getting kicked out because my flash player crashes.
I thought it was just me but then a few other players complained to me about the same problem.
So since it's not just me I'm wondering if there's anyone that's having the same problem.

Please leave a comment if you do.
Also mention on which server pls

I just got crashed around 49 times in 25 minutes

RE: Flash player crashes - Willy_for_Boobies - 02-22-2020

which browser (and flash)?
or with using the downloadable game ?

maybe depending on some servers ?