MNF Club Forums
Getting High on Gnome Juice - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Creative writing (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Getting High on Gnome Juice (/showthread.php?tid=909)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Getting High on Gnome Juice - DarkXtecy - 04-14-2016

so this poem is like a sprout of something new....your poems are like a story now...the sequence and progress, it like we are always waiting on the next episode after you finish a poem lol...very cute this poem Smile

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

RE: Getting High on Gnome Juice - Lexirific - 04-14-2016

when I first saw the title, I totally expected this to be a spam advert post Tongue

but gnome juice... hopefully one day i'll get the chance to try that

RE: Getting High on Gnome Juice - Simple Tania - 04-14-2016

hi anallee, it's all there...short, but effective...the perfect poem for those who like to make mental "paintings"

AHAHAH...and now you gave Lexi, more ammunition...Gnomes...GET READY, she's c(u)mming!!!!

RE: Getting High on Gnome Juice - Anallee - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 09:05 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: so this poem is like a sprout of something new....your poems are like a story now...the sequence and progress, it like we are always waiting on the next episode after you finish a poem lol...very cute this poem Smile

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
Yes, partly due to your inspiration "Full Bloom".  A flower slowly revealing itself.  I'm still working on that full poem, and I'm not sure now if it will appear as a stand alone piece.  I just wanted you to know that the inspiration is yours.  Thank you. Heart And, dark night was my homage to you.
~Anallee

(04-14-2016, 02:38 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: when I first saw the title, I totally expected this to be a spam advert post Tongue

but gnome juice... hopefully one day i'll get the chance to try that

It's delicious Flexi_Lexi.  Slightly sweet and complex.  Shy Blush

(04-14-2016, 02:39 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: hi anallee, it's all there...short, but effective...the perfect poem for those who like to make mental "paintings"

AHAHAH...and now you gave Lexi, more ammunition...Gnomes...GET READY, she's c(u)mming!!!!

Hey Fenix!, Oh god, what have I done now Exclamation ?

(04-14-2016, 04:32 PM)Anallee Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 09:05 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: so this poem is like a sprout of something new....your poems are like a story now...the sequence and progress, it like we are always waiting on the next episode after you finish a poem lol...very cute this poem Smile

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
Yes, partly due to your inspiration "Full Bloom".  A flower slowly revealing itself.  I'm still working on that full poem, and I'm not sure now if it will appear as a stand alone piece.  I just wanted you to know that the inspiration is yours.  Thank you. Heart And, dark night was my homage to you.
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
Once again...got me all speechless and full on blush  Blush  I feel honored that I kinda inspired you in some way, and thank you for the homage, never had anyone do something like that, this i will treasure it, I just wish there was a way I could show you how much I appreciate it, even words I dont have the right way to express it...all I have is a Thank you  Smile
*hugs*

RE: Getting High on Gnome Juice - Anallee - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 10:35 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
Once again...got me all speechless and full on blush  Blush  I feel honored that I kinda inspired you in some way, and thank you for the homage, never had anyone do something like that, this i will treasure it, I just wish there was a way I could show you how much I appreciate it, even words I dont have the right way to express it...all I have is a Thank you  Smile
*hugs*
Your words mean more than you know, and I feel your appreciation.  I have something I would like to give you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awzNHuGqoMc

It is in my heart.  I am in it's heart.  I breathe it.  I need it to be me.  It is who I am.  Heart

(04-14-2016, 10:41 PM)Anallee Wrote:

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
*hugs*
Your words mean more than you know, and I feel your appreciation.  I have something I would like to give you:
It is in my heart.  I breathe it.  I need it to be me.  Heart

That was a lovely tune...thank you for sharing it Smile...like really thank you in mega millions for sharing it Smile
i really don have words, I am very bad when it comes to composing eloquet sentences....but I hope you can give this tune a chance...I hope this will convey some meaning of how much thankful I am for your gental and kind hearted support Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-k2f0fKPec

(it has no words...but if you close your eyes and listen to it, it might help to convey my gratitude i hope Tongue )

RE: Getting High on Gnome Juice - Anallee - 04-15-2016

(04-14-2016, 11:02 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
*hugs*

It is in my heart.  I am in it's heart.  I breathe it.  I need it to be me.  It is who I am. Heart

That was a lovely tune...thank you for sharing it Smile...like really thank you in mega millions for sharing it Smile
i really don have words, I am very bad when it comes to composing eloquet sentences....but I hope you can give this tune a chance...I hope this will convey some meaning of how much thankful I am for your gental and kind hearted support Smile

(it has no words...but if you close your eyes and listen to it, it might help to convey my gratitude i hope Tongue )

Beautiful Dark, absolutely beautiful (see what I did there).  And oddly, or maybe not, exactly what I needed now.  It has been one of those nights.
Thank you                                                                      ^
~Anallee                                                   no room left for a smiley face here.

(04-14-2016, 06:34 AM)gomer Wrote: Very beautiful and thank you for that!

Thank you gomer .  You watched it happen!  Take care of my sis!!
Love,                     ^
~Anallee                no room left for my heart emoji here.  dammit!

RE: Getting High on Gnome Juice - Anallee - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 06:49 AM)Anallee Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 11:02 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 04:32 PM)Anallee Wrote: Dear Dark,
Yes, partly due to your inspiration "Full Bloom".  A flower slowly revealing itself.  I'm still working on that full poem, and I'm not sure now if it will appear as a stand alone piece.  I just wanted you to know that the inspiration is yours.  Thank you. Heart And yes, dark night was my homage to you.
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
*hugs*

It is in my heart.  I am in it's heart.  I breathe it.  I need it to be me.  It is who I am. Heart

Beautiful Dark, absolutely beautiful (see what I did there).  And oddly, or maybe not, exactly what I needed now.  It has been one of those nights.
Thank you                                                                      ^
~Anallee                                                   no room left for a smiley face here.

(04-14-2016, 06:34 AM)gomer Wrote: Very beautiful and thank you for that!

Thank you gomer .  You watched it happen!  Take care of my sis!!
Love,                     ^
~Anallee                no room left for my heart emoji here.  dammit!

tiny edit.

RE: Getting High on Gnome Juice - Sate - 04-22-2016

(04-13-2016, 11:14 PM)Anallee Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 10:44 PM)Sate Wrote: Agreed! Great piece. I love the effort in these short poems/stories. Very vivid. I'll admit that gnome is kind of cute Wink

Which one Wink ?
I only know of 2 but the female one has that librarian look. This gnome juice though..seems like a drink that should be in Bar Vodka